"I dropped a tear or two . Mr Morgan, told the Enquirer: 'She certainly doesn't believe the official story - she always told me Lee Harvey Oswald loved President Kennedy. She is holding her 22-month-old daughter June Mr. In 1956, he joined the U.S. Marines. Nov. 20, 2004 -- Robert Oswald first heard the news on the radio that his brother, Lee Harvey Oswald, was in custody for shooting a police officer. Even years after I came to CBS, she would call and ask if we would pay for an interview. However, he was arrested for the same by denying the allegations. Remarried for a few years, Marguerite eventually moved with her children to the Bronx, New York. The ring was left on the couple's bedside table when Oswald set out to kill the President. Oswald's wife Marina, two daughters, brother Robert. His name: Lee Harvey Oswald. Tippit and was arrested at the Texas Theatre in the city. Also, we discuss here the reason for this news gaining popularity in the United States. Married only six weeks after they met at a dance in Minsk in 1961, they moved to Texas in 1962, briefly lived in New Orleans in 1963, and then returned to Dallas. Hearing the pain in Carolines voice brought home to me in a visceral way that two little children lost their father on November 22, 1963, while the rest of us lost a president with unfulfilled potential, one who touched hearts and minds in ways that few leaders ever do. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Hearing Marinas emotional response to the article struck a nerve, reminding me that the traumatic public events of November 1963 were also profoundly personal tragedies for the Kennedy, Oswald, and Ruby families. ---- Needs of Family Cited. If you are curious to know the details of Lee Harvey Oswalds death, then read the article. Fifty years ago, her life changed forever when gunshots rang out across Dallas's Dealey Plaza and John F Kennedy died before a crowd of thousands. But Oswald's widow will play no part in it. Kenneth and I have to be up at 4 A.M.'', ''I'm doing this for my family,'' she said a few weeks ago. No, Oswald's timecard does not put him at work on Monday Nov 11, 1963, Veterans Day, the day the visit happened. Here is everything we know about Jack Ruby's death. In July, Mrs Porter announced that she putting his wedding ring up for auction as she breaks the final ties to what she describes as the 'worst day of my life'. ``Will'' Fritz, Oswald's primary interrogator while Oswald was in police custody from Nov. 22 . She now no longer believes he killed the president. He said he fears the 50th anniversary bandwagon is seriously damaging her health - causing her to develop an immune deficiency disorder from the stress. Were not running a taxi service, lady, Schieffer retorted, and if you havent heard, the presidents been shot. I know, the woman replied. Anderson spoke to Priscilla Johnson McMillan, one of the few people alive who met both President Kennedy . The Porters also have a son called Mark. The Gun That Killed Lee Harvey Oswald: .38 Colt Cobra On the 24th November America's most important prisoner was being transferred to Dallas County jail. It was sought first by Michael Eddowes, a British writer, who theorized that the coffin contained the corpse of a Soviet spy who assumed Oswald's identity while Oswald was living in the Soviet Union. 09:11 GMT 03 Nov 2013. The widow of Lee Harvey Oswald was telling me her reaction to reading an account of her husband's funeral, written by her late, long-estranged mother-in-law. You gotta catch me."'. The 1964 Warren Commission declared that no evidence of a conspiracy had been found. Oswald would not have walked two blocks to shoot at the president. The story is well known, but, for decades, many people have wondered whether there's more to it. In July, Mrs Porter announced that she putting his wedding ring up for auction as she breaks the final ties to what she describes as the 'worst day of my life'. Her life now is like a terrifying episode of the Twilight Zone, where every day she is forced to answer the same question about the most traumatic moment of her life. Weight- 61kg. After the autopsy, the remains, together with fragments of the wood coffin, were reburied in metal coffin and steel vault. Debate and much speculation including who Oswald met with during his final stay in New Orleans continue to this day. Market data provided by Factset. By the fall of 1963, they were living with a woman, Ruth Paine, in Irving. Oswald's brother, Robert, who lives in Wichita Falls, had sought in court for some time to block the exhumation. What happened to Jack Ruby? Maybe my brother might; why dont you ask him?. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Astonishingly, these are the first images of reclusive Marina Oswald in 25 years. Mr. Pittman and a second lawyer, Michael Pezzulli, spent much of yesterday at Baylor, completing security arrangements for the plan. These essentially innocent bystanders all expressed regret and remorse about Oswald and Ruby, two pathetic men who failed miserably in nearly every aspect of their existences, yet succeeded in changing the course of American, if not world, history. Just weeks before the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's assassination, allegedly at the hands of Oswald, the now 72-year-old was seen leaving a Walmart superstore near her rural home outside Dallas. Oswald was later found and apprehended by the police at the Texas Theater, located the Dallas suburb of Oak Cliff. It wasn't a master plan or anything. According to Mr. Eddowes's lawyer, the coffin contained ''just skeletal remains'' that ''could not be removed in one piece.''. She never once shed a tear on that ride to Dallas.. and But my sympathy for them all is limited. Original black and white photographic negative taken by a Dallas Times Herald staff photographer, possibly Eamon Kennedy. The body resting in Lee Harvey Oswald's coffin was removed from its grave today, and a team of examining pathologists said that the remains were indeed Oswald's. The comments below have not been moderated. Now known as Mrs Oswald Porter, she is said to be struggling through a life blighted by illness, made worse by the impending 50th anniversary and the inevitable media frenzy which will ensue. It was among the papers of Forrest Markward, a lawyer who represented Mrs Porter following the Kennedy assassination. After knowingWhat Happened ToLee Harvey Oswald, lets discuss his height and more details. Lee Harvey was barely 3 when he was sent away the day after Christmas, Robert Oswald said. Mrs. Porter questioned her lawyer, Jerry Pittman, asking one last time if the exhumation was legal. Rare Photo of Lee Harvey Oswald's Arrest Suggests Why He's Guilty. Ruby stated that he acted out of outrage over Kennedy's assassination. Mrs. Porter, called shy and retiring when she was thrust into the limelight nearly 20 years ago, has appeared more in public in recent years, before Congressional committees and in print. They said that rings that Mrs. Porter had put on the bodyjust before burial were still there. Fred McCurley, who lives nearby, told the Enquirer: 'She and Ken are good people, the best neighbors you could ever have.'. In early 1963, he ordered a .38 handgun via the mail and later acquired a rifle. Wrapped only in a cardboard box and placed in the bed of a Ford F150, Lee Harvey Oswald's original grave marker was driven nearly 1,000 miles to Dallas from Roscoe, Ill., where it had been . But after reading some of the 40,000 books and conspiracy theories about the shooting, she - like the majority of U.S. citizens - has changed her mind. Its the only way I stay alive. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. Oswald then fatally shot Officer J.D. The two most influential women in Oswalds life, his wife and his mother Marguerite, had not spoken with each other for years before Marguerites death in 1981. As children, the Oswald brothers had been placed in orphanages by their mother after their father died. The night before the assassination she remembers him bringing his rifle to her home and putting it in the garage. A youthful Oswald TO RUSSIA AND BACK. That effectively cleared the way, although Robert Oswald sought and received yet another temporary restraining order. The 72-year-old is said to be convinced her phones are still tapped by the Secret Service and lives in fear of being targeted and killed by spooks herself. Not so shipshape! While being taken to county jail, on November 24, 1963, Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby. He wanted to be somebody and this opportunity came about coincidentally, nothing planned, nothing organized. Occasionally the digitization process introduces transcription errors or other problems; we are continuing to work to improve these archived versions. It is accompanied by a fascinating letter written by Mrs Porter which gives the background to the historical object. She was manipulative, abrasive, and mercenary to a fault. To preserve these articles as they originally appeared, The Times does not alter, edit or update them. DALLAS (WBAP/KLIF News) Robert Edward Lee Oswald Jr., the older brother of presidential assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, has died in Wichita Falls. But his short life was remarkably full of extraordinary circumstances, mysteries, turnabouts, and tragedies. Hello, Mr President! Mr Morgan, told the Enquirer: 'She certainly doesn't believe the official story - she always told me Lee Harvey Oswald loved President Kennedy. When will the Beast from the East be at YOUR door? After several years of legal tussles, the ring was returned by post to Mrs Porter in an envelope marked 'Treasury Department Secret Service'. While in police custody, Oswald was murdered by Jack Ruby. Obituary. I think youre more open-minded. I thanked her for the dubious compliment, then mentioned I collected autographs and would like her to sign something for me. Oswald ended his military service the following year and arranged a trip to Moscow, where he informed Russian authorities that he wanted to move to the Soviet Union. Died on - 24 November 1963, Texas, U.S. After returning to New Orleans by himself for a short stint, in September 1963, Oswald took a trip to Mexico City, where he attempted to obtain passage to Cuba and the Soviet Union to no avail. The 72-year-old Mrs Porter has changed her mind about Oswald's guilt, according to the report, after reading books and watching documentaries on the assassination which has been mired in conspiracy theories for decades. However, he was arrested for the same by denying the allegations. I later shared it with Marina. Two years after the JFK assassination, Marina married Kenneth Porter and they moved to Texas around ten years later. Disclaimer The article doesnt promote any unethical and sensitive content through it. He had a picture cupped in his hand, and asked me if I knew this man. On April 24, two weeks after the attempted shooting of Walker, Paine arrived at the Oswalds' apartment for a visit and found that Lee Oswald was preparing to leave Texas and travel by bus to his . At 6:24 A.M, a caravan of cars left the motel for the cemetery. The government-appointed Warren Commission (search)also concluded in 1964 that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, firing from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository (search)building where he worked in Dallas as the president's motorcade drove through Dealey Plaza. Friends say the 72-year-old grandmother and mother-of-three, whose greying brown hair was swept back in a ponytail, has lived as a virtual recluse since after her last television interview a quarter of a century ago. In 1981, Marguerite was buried next to Lee; they have spent more time together in death than they did in life. J. D. Tippit, only the third Dallas policeman in a decade to die in the line of duty, was killed shortly after the President. Oswald never stood trial for murder, because, while. We strive for accuracy and fairness.If you see something that doesn't look right,contact us! This is a digitized version of an article from The Timess print archive, before the start of online publication in 1996. Lee Harvey Oswald killed President John F. Kennedy using a 6.5 mm Carcano Model 91/38. The finding appeared to end speculation that the corpse might have been that of a Russian agent sent here to kill President Kennedy in 1963. Gripped by fear and facing accusations from those who believe she was a co-conspirator in a KGB plot, the grandmother has lived in Rockwall, Texas, since the mid-Seventies with her second husband and three children. 4). This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast Oswald then fatally shot Officer J.D. "He made those decisions within himself.". Gregory's new book, The Oswalds: An Untold Account of Marina and Lee (Diversion Books, 2022) details a story he has kept largely private (with the exception of speaking to the authorities at the . (Note: Those who believe Oswald killed President John F. Kennedy point to this defection as proof that Oswald was a communist.However, those critical of the official story about Oswald's involvement in the assassination point to this as one of Oswald's many . But in the shadow of this grim but stirring processionon that same MondayLee Harvey Oswald was quietly buried in Fort Worth, Texas. The 40-year-old Mrs. Porter, who married a carpenter, Kenneth Porter, refused to view the remains but had trusted friends do it. A Reddit user shared a post and stated what motivated Lee Harvey Oswald to kill John F. Kennedy. She had married Oswald during his. Fifty years later, Schieffers assessment of Marguerite has not changed: She was a self-centered, seriously deranged person, whose only interest seemed to be money, he told me this month. It is accompanied by a fascinating letter written by Mrs Porter which gives the background to the historical object. Where was he headed? Since her husband - a Soviet defector - was named the man responsible for assassinating JFK, Russian-born Marina has lived a quiet life behind closed doors, hiding away from suspicious eyes. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Of course, I knew it was flying low because our President had died. Who killed Lee Harvey Oswald? Porter.'' Idaho Murders: What Led Police to Bryan Kohberger, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads, Birth Year: 1939, Birth date: October 18, 1939, Birth State: Louisiana, Birth City: New Orleans, Birth Country: United States. Oswald would never see a trial for his alleged crimes. Lee Harvey Oswald, lets discuss his height and more details. Fifty years have passed since Lee Harvey Oswald, the man accused of assassinating John F. Kennedy, was shot to death by Jack Ruby. Marina Oswald weeps as she views the body of her husband and JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before burial on November 25, 1963. Robert Oswald, out of legal avenues to pursue, registered no opposition. A scuffed copy of the Koran. The FBI denies the existence of the Stripling records. Obituary, Blade Knight NFT (Aug 2021) How to Buy? In his brief remarks, Reverend Louis Saunders said, We are not here to judge Lee Harvey Oswald, but to bury him. But in Governor Connally's own words: 'There were either two or three people involved, or more, in this or someone was shooting with an automatic rifle.'. One family that had hired her as a baby nurse told the Star-Telegram that everyone hated her, and she was fired when they began to suspect she was drugging their infant so he wouldnt cry at night. The best beach in Britain that you've never heard of: Seaside town is braced for tourism boom after Kate Garraway reveals Derek's heartbreaking words when they thought he had just minutes left to live. Wed like to have the conversation there. Without missing a beat, Marguerite replied, That will be another two hundred dollars., Although I was 23 years old and dreaded losing my job for going over budget, I wearily said, Done.. The wedding band was discovered in 2004 stuck in a manila folder at a Forth Worth law firm. The . Ukraine to get 'double' the number of Challenger 2 tanks than Britain originally promised 'as a result of Pippa Middleton's father-in-law, 79, faces fresh probe by child protection unit in Paris - five years after Harry and Meghan to be mocked on Channel 4's The Windsors: One-off special of sitcom will poke fun at the Camilla to appear on Antiques Roadshow: Queen Consort will show off priceless silver snuff box made for one Hollywood's love affair with the new non-binary Brit Pack: After MeToo sex scandals, Tinseltown is desperate Commuters face biggest rail fare rise for a decade from TODAY - just as the network faces being paralysed by Why superfood fans are all going nuts for pistachios: Eco-friendly snack is rich in protein, fibre and Paris Hilton reveals in new memoir how she was drugged before enduring sexual abuse at 'tough love' boarding Pork wars! Tippit, who Oswald then allegedly shot and killed. The ring sold to an anonymous Texas bidder on October 24 for $108,000. One missed entirely, a second hit Kennedy and passed through Governor Connally, the third was the fatal shot to the President. On 22 November 1963, reporter Hugh Aynesworth inadvertently became an eyewitness to one of the biggest turning points in US history: the assassination of President John F Kennedy, 'JFK'. Mrs Porter will keep the proceeds from the sale. The 50th anniversary has been gaining attention in recent months as everyone from museum curators to musicians have embarked on projects to remember the event. Legal Statement. Killing: Oswald is seen here being led through Dallas Police Station after being arrested on suspicion of assassinating President John F Kennedy. Brother's Rights Come Second, Two weeks ago, a state appeals court dissolved a lower court's injunction, sought successfully by Robert Oswald, against the exhumation. I never did. All rights reserved. The reason for John F. Kennedys murder is unknown and will be a mystery with. He was eventually picked up and placed in a detention hall, where his social worker described him as emotionally detached, giving off "the feeling of a kid nobody gave a darn about.". ''I never want my children to go through what I've had to go through all these years.'' She now believes, along with the majority of American citizens, that a more complex cover up led to the shooting of the beloved president. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, the son of Robert Edward Lee Oswald and Marguerite Claverie. President John F. Kennedy had been dead less than an hour. The next day, she noticed it was gone. My lawyer says it's legal.'' F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas. Fred McCurley, who lives nearby, told the Enquirer: 'She and Ken are good people, the best neighbours you could ever have.'. The comments below have not been moderated, By What is the actual reason for his death? It is accurate to say Oswald's timecard puts him at work when Mrs. Whitworth and Mrs. Hunter dated the visit to the Furniture Mart, which was mistaken. It made no mention of his brother's infamous place in history. In various radio interviews I conducted with her in her final years, Marguerites voice became increasingly shrill and her allegations grandiose. It extends, instead, to the real victims of this heinous crime of the last century. He quit school at 17 and joined the Marines. He was later shot and killed himself by Jack Ruby, Evidence: Marina Oswald Porter with her husband Ken Porter in 1968 at court in Texas in connection with the trial of her ex-husband Lee Harvey Oswald. Mr. Pittman assured a restraining order had expired at midnight. Lee Harvey's Legacy. Last Friday, according to Jerry Pittman of Dallas, Mrs. Porter's lawyer, what turned out to be final negotiations between Robert Oswald and Mrs. Porter began. Marina Oswald weeps as she views the . A small section reads: 'At this time of my life, I dont wish to have Lees ring in my possession because symbolicly [sic] I want to let go of my past that is connecting with Nov. 22, 1963.'. I heard on the radio that theyve arrested my son.. Revealed: The top 10 fastest-growing destinations for UK pensioners retiring overseas. I dont like him, she whispered to me. After knowing What Happened To Lee Harvey Oswald, let's discuss his height and more details. There's no shadowy figures out there. Appendix 13: Biography of Lee Harvey Oswald; Appendix 14: Analysis of Lee Harvey Oswald's Finances from June 13, 1962, through November 22, 1963; Appendix 15: Transactions between Lee Harvey Oswald and Marina Oswald, and the U.S. Department of State and the Immigration and Naturalization Service of the U.S. Department of Justice It features interviews with Rachel Oswald Porter and June Oswald Porter, the daughters of Marina and Lee Harvey Oswald, who were raised by their mother and their adoptive father, Kenneth Jess Porter. . The cemetery flag was at half-staff. What they are implying, she sputtered, is beneath contempt!. there was no emotion. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. Site contains certain content that is owned A&E Television Networks, LLC. It was a different weapon to the one Oswald . "Very early on, he learned that he wasn't wanted," he said. It's hard to imagine what life has been like for Lee Harvey Oswald's widow for the past 50 years. In her early years, grocery shopping with her mother, Marina, and sister, Rachel, took place amid stares and finger-pointing; hushed conversations ignited around them like flash fires as they walked the supermarket aisles. Oswald was only 24 when he died. What Happened To Her? Mr. Eddowes, in his book, ''The Oswald Files,'' contended that Oswald never returned and that instead a Soviet spy named Alek James Hiddell assumed the Oswald identity and killed President Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963. The 72-year-old Mrs Porter has changed her mind about Oswald's guilt, according to the report, after reading books and watching documentaries casting doubt on the official version of events. Murdaugh is heckled as he leaves court, Isabel Oakeshott clashes with Nick Robinson over Hancock texts, Ukraine soldiers shoot down enemy drones with drones of their own, Insane moment river of rocks falls onto Malibu Canyon in CA, Fleet-footed cop chases an offender riding a scooter, Two Russian tanks annihilated with bombs by Ukrainian armed forces, Dozens stuck in car park as staff refuses to open gate for woman, Missing hiker buried under snow forces arm out to wave to helicopter. Lee Harvey Oswald Death Video: What Was The Cause? Two days after the President was killed, Oswald was shot in full view of television cameras by a Dallas nightclub owner, Jack Ruby. But as the 50th anniversary of the tragedy approaches, she has been unable to remain out of the public eye. Sag Awards 2023 Twitter: When Did The Sag Awards Red Carpet 2023 Present? Oswald was himself later shot and killed by Dallas nightclub owner Jack Ruby as he was being transferred by police to the county jail, in full view of the press and the public. But I cant, she apologized. The assassination has also been a constant in the life of June Oswald Porter, the 33-year-old daughter of Lee Harvey Oswald. Although the article was printed in pamphlet form in 1965, it never went anywhere and these days is only available in a Dallas library. In June 1962, the family emigrated to the United States and settled in Dallas, Texas. In the Zapruder film, the JFK's head appears to move backwards after the last, fatal shot, an indication to some that a bullet was fired from the front. Lee Harvey was a U.S. Marine Veteran who killed John F. Kennedy. As we discussed details of the interview, which was to be done in her home, I said, Ive heard you have a small study, sort of a shrine to Lee. Lee Harvey Oswald defected to the Soviet Union in 1959, after his discharge from the Marine Corps. He picked up the phone on that chaotic day at the Star-Telegram, and heard a woman ask if anyone could drive her from Fort Worth to Dallas. She has a son,. On November 24, 1963, the 24-year-old Oswald, while being taken to the county jail, was shot and killed by Jack Ruby, a club owner with mob affiliations. Nearly 60 years ago, the commission concluded that Oswald killed Kennedy because he was a disaffected, profoundly maladjusted loner with communist sympathies. "And he just looked back at me, and finally he said, 'Brother, you won't find anything there.' Chart, Price. Marina Oswald, the Russian beauty whom the JFK assassin wedded while living in the Soviet Union, has built a new life in Rockwall, with her second husband, Kenneth Porter, 75. Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More. See the article in its original context from. Best Known For: Lee Harvey Oswald was a former U.S. Marine who was accused of killing President John F. Kennedy. To my surprise, Caroline called me, saying she had seriously considered doing an interview. Lee Harvey Oswald was a former U.S. Marine who was accused of killing President John F. Kennedy. She is so reluctant to be thrust back in the limelight, says Mr Morgan, she has turned down an offer of $3million to sell her story to a U.S. television network. John Pic died at age 68 in Lynn Haven, Fla . Lee Harvey Oswald was born in New Orleans on October 18, 1939, into a life of poverty, insecurity and bitterness. DALLAS, Nov. 24, 1963 (UPI) - Dr. Malcolm O. Perry said today that accused presidential assassin Lee Harvey Oswald was "lethally injured" by the time he arrived at Parkland Hospital's emergency . .css-m6thd4{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;display:block;margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;font-family:Gilroy,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;font-weight:bold;color:#323232;text-transform:capitalize;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-m6thd4:hover{color:link-hover;}}Idaho Murders: What Led Police to Bryan Kohberger, Adnan Syed: A Complete Timeline of His Trial, Appeal and Killing of Hae Min Lee. His family stayed with a friend in a nearby suburb, and Marina gave birth to a second daughter that October. "There was no conspiracy," Robert Oswald said. At 11:21 on a Sunday morning, November 24, 1963, Oswald was being led through the basement of Dallas Police Headquarters on his way to a transfer to the county jail. Mrs Oswald Porter has refused to speak publicly about the grim anniversary - despite being offered massive sums to take part in television features. It was checkbook journalism at its finest. They also found on the body the scar of a childhood mastoid operation mentioned in the military records. "If everybody had been Marxist, he would have been an American, vice versa. Dealey Plaza, the site of the presidential assassination, was in pandemonium. His father died of a sudden heart attack, and Lee was raised by a succession of step-fathers. 23:57 GMT 02 Nov 2013 Lee Harvey Oswald (October 18, 1939 - November 24, 1963) would become infamous for his involvement in the fatal shooting of John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963. Two years after the JFK assassination, Marina married Kenneth Porter and they moved to Texas around ten years later. Due to her relationship with Oswald, Marina found herself the focus of intense scrutiny, so has spent many years hidden away in the small town, where a sign at the end of her driveway warns to 'Keep Out'. Later, on 24 November 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald was. The couple wed within a few weeks, and eventually had a daughter. Pro and anti-migrant protestors face off in Dover in latest clash over Channel crossings that saw 45,000 United Arab Emirates now has the most powerful passport in the world after jumping 32 spots under new Lee Harvey Oswald widow Marina pictured for the first time in 25 years shopping at Walmart in rural Texas, Do not sell or share my personal information. ''Now I have my answers,'' Mrs. Porter was quoted by United Press International as saying, ''and from now on I only want to be Mrs. At one point his wife and Jack's wife were both pregnant. "The reason Lee went after the president is because of opportunity and no other. The, Lee Oswald Harvey allegedly assassinated former U.S. President John F. Kennedy on 22 November 1963. ''But I just don't know how I'm going to sleep. The pathologists were said to have determined the body's identity mainly by comparing its teeth with Oswald's Marine Corps dental records.