He had some legendary '90s feuds with wrestlers like Rick Rude, Bret Hart, and Jerry Lawler. Ready? He has been a part of D-Generation X alongside Shawn Michaels and Chyna. Jeff Hardy joined the WWE in 1994. i enjoyed it very much thank you potato jesus! Quiz: Name Every WWE Champion | Cultaholic Wrestling He is known for his size and his strength but he is also known for his intimidating presence. Women's Wrestling. |WWE| on Instagram: "Congratulations to @itsmebayley Andre the Giant joined the WWF in 1982. Published 4th March 2023. Can you name all the wrestlers to have held this historic prize? My parents went psycho but I kept my dream secret till I was 18 and announced my private . |WWE| (@thewomenwrestling._) on Instagram: "Congratulations to @itsmebayley as she becomes the first ever WWE Women's GrandSlam Champion. He may or may not have spent his childhood obsessing over WWE. If there's one thing the WWE isn't short of, it's championships. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2009. Rikishi joined the WWF as part of the duo, Headshrinkers. Hart won the match, but he put the 1-2-3 Kid over by allowing him to have his moments throughout the match. Seth Rollins: I Don't See What Long-Term Value Logan Paul Gives WWE Wrestling throughout the 1990s had a significantly different tone than wrestling in previous eras. 38: 3.00: Two different titles. Wrestling World Empire 2/20 WWE.com Who won the United Kingdom 2017 championship in Ilinois? First in 2008 by himself and again in 2012 as a member of the Four Horsemen. The rules here are simple: I will give you the in-ring name of a beloved WWE superstar*, and you will click on the tiny . Sgt. Who had an undefeated streak that lasted to 173-0? NJPW. World Wrestling Entertainment World Wide Entertainment Wow, Wrestling Excellent! Well past his prime, The Iron Sheik returned to wrestling in 2001 when he competed in a Battle Royal at WrestleMania X-Seven. Why not retake the quiz and improve your score? Great quiz but can you accept Mr McMahon as a acceptible answer instead of Vince McMahon? Which of the following names has the WWE never had? Bret "The Hitman" Hart joined the WWF in 1984. :) Created by Hannah Elle . He never won the WWE Championship. Name all people who have ever won a WWE Branded World Championship (as of 11/04/2019) WCW and ECW Championships just count reigns during WWE Ownership Ordered by number of wins, then longest time as champion For my Secondary (IC/US) Championship quiz see: http://www.jetpunk.com/user-quizzes/204778/all-secondary-champions-wwe Quiz by wwefan1989 How many of them can you remember? Traditionally, WrestleMania has been the biggest wrestling event of the year, and after years of performing on the biggest stage, The Undertaker has become one of WrestleMania's biggest stars. She was known for her moonsault and headscissors takedown. Marty Jannetty certainly had some talent in the ring. One of the most classic wrestlers, he is known for his finishing move, the figure four leg drop. While not an absolutely PERFECT score, you're certainly no heel a very respectable result and a decent amount of WWE knowledge. Good job! The match featured 19 wrestlers known for their unique gimmicks, with The Iron Sheik walking away with the victory after eliminating Hillbilly Jim. SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/BrandonDE INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/bcollymore TWITTER: https://twitter.com/itsbrandonde SNAPCHAT: https://www.snapchat.com/add/blackyisherePO BOX:Brandon CollymoreP.O. If you spot an error or errors, please make a comment about the correct answer(s). They really don't just dish it out to anyone. In 1997, Goldberg joined the WCW with immediate success. Which wrestler's real name was Scott Hall? For his storyline, he was paired with the wrestler, Christian. Being selected to be the champ means you've risen to the top of the industry, which, as in most any other industry, requires skill. :p. Just a bit too hard. The champ is almost always the most popular good guy or the biggest villain. This article first appeared on Wrestlezone and was syndicated with permission. Get it? Edge and Christian won seven Tag Team Championships together. Sable Lita Paige Chyna Which wrestler's first appearance in WWE was highlighted by a display saying "countdown to the new millennium"? Who held the WWE Hardcore Championship title the most times? Follow. Oh dear! Which WWE Superstar Are You? 2022 Quiz - Pro Wrestling Quiz Which wrestler is known for doing Slim Jim commercials? How Well Do You Know WWE Wrestler? - ProProfs Quiz Today's Top Quizzes in WWE. WWE Top 100 Superstars: The Ultimate List - Bleacher Report Didn't know it was such a contentious title. Jeff Hardy is an active wrestler in the WWE as of 2018. 12. Logan Paul is not a new phenomenon. Hulk Hogan supposedly modelled his image after this guy. Who was the tag team partner of Shawn Michaels in the Rockers? Edge joined the WWF in 1998. He prayed until his opponent was struck by lightning? Who was kicked out of The Four Horsemen because he wouldn't give up his title shot against Ric Flair? His finishing move was known as "Edgecution." Daniel Bryan spent years of his career in the WWE as the underdog, failing to reach main event status during his early tenure. Can you name the wrestlers who were WWE Intercontinental champions? Which rebellious wrestler had a feud with Mr. McMahon because he refused to obey corporate orders? Can You Identify These Famous Wrestlers From a GIF? Here we go! The Undertaker joined the WCW in 1989 before moving to the WWF in 1990. He won both the WCW World Heavyweight Championship and the WCW Tag Team Championship during his time in the company. 1. Its most valuable asset, however, is the talent that competes between those ropes. WWE Champions - Full list of titles on Raw, SmackDown and beyond He is known for his signature move, the F-5. A star in the 1990s, Owen Hart often wrestled under the name The Blue Blazer, a gimmick character known for his goofy antics. Who was the very first Divas Champion? the number of titles next to there name isn't the amount of titles they won that year its the amount they have in total and the year they last won it john cena did not win 13 titles in 2017 haha. Always free! He is known for a chokeslam which he nicknamed, "The Showstopper.". Start this quiz to find your result. Eric Bischoff impressed by Logan Paul. Okay, sorry, bye, love you. Not so hot! Also, this only includes superstars from Raw and SmackdownI couldn't also include NXT. Compete in contests based on NXT, Raw, Smackdown and more. Alongside wrestling for NJPW, Mercedes is also set to return to her role as Koska Reeves in the upcoming third season of Disney's Mandalorian on Disney Plus. Braun Strowman was a replacement for Roman Reigns at the super-weird WrestleMania 36. At first, he was a heel, but later turned face, around WrestleMania VIII (1992). I clearly know them all, outside a couple pre Andre guys. Bret Hart's career will forever be associated with the Montreal Screwjob, where the "Hit Man" lost a match to Shawn Michaels despite not tapping out. This list of all pro wrestlers can be ordered according to their popularity. Funny WWE Jokes! That reinforces my point more events but less titles changing hands. Contact Us Seth Rollins (left) and Cody Rhodes (right) Female WWE. The Ultimate WWE Wrestling Quiz The exciting world of WWE is comprised of spectacular superstars who compete in exciting events. No, they don't "win" legitimately because the outcomes are pre-ordained, but that doesn't mean it's not an accomplishment. Pro wrestling is a story just like any other, except that it happens to take the form of a scripted show about defeating opponents in a sort of combat art competition. WWE Quiz: Bet You Can't Name All Of These WWE Superstars! - WhatCulture.com . Drew McIntyre has won it twice before wm37. We're really going to leave Chris Benoit off the list? I know it's all totally laughably fake, but, doesn't it make more sense to actually have one or two or a handful of champions that realistically would hold on to the title because they were better wrestlers? WWE's Executive Chairman has been involved in a number of scandals and presided over some of the most controversial . Should be updated pretty soon, since Wrestlemania is tonight. Who of the following was never a member of D Generation X? Standing well over seven feet tall, Andre was a giant even among the wrestlers he competed against. He is known for very many catchphrases, his most popular, "Do you smell what The Rock is cookin'?" Take this quiz to find out! As a tag team, they are most known for their three-way matches with the Hardy Boyz and the Dudley Boyz. 13 Youngest Wrestlers To Ever Compete In WWE History - TheSportster Hart was so angry after the match was called that he spit in the face of Vince McMahon, the owner of the company. Other than Billy Gunn, who was part of the New Age Outlaws? Crash Holly WWE Superstars Quiz - BuzzFeed Booking a satisfying follow-up chapter to any title win has always been one of the biggest challenges facing creative teams in WWE, AEW and even WCW (maybe especially WCW) over the years. Spiros Arion Chris Jericho CM Punk Scott Steiner You might get a TKO in boxing, but you'd get an RKO from this wrester. He first came to the WWF in 1990 as Ted DiBiase's mystery partner at The Survivor Series (1990). GOT to be true, Mean Gene!!! InterContinental Championship European Championship Hardcore Championship World HeavyWeight Championship 3 Who held the WWE Hardcore Championship title the most times? England and Wales company registration number 2008885. | View Mobile Site. Which of the following superstars has never competed in a Hell in a Cell match? Do you think you can name those wrestlers from a hint, or will you start to falter when you get past your favorites? That was the case for Rey Mysterio, who lost in a hair vs mask match in the WCW to Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. Kurt Angle began his career in the WWF in 1998. 10 C. 11 D. 9 4. Fun Fact: So far, Kofi Kingston and Bobby Lashley are the only black WWE champions. She was paired with the Hardy Boyz and their trio was called Team XTreme. The truth is that there's a WWE roster to match every generation. RELATED: Seth Rollins: I Dont Like Logan Paul, I Dont Need Him In My Locker Room. Which wrestler died in the ring after falling from the rafters during a stunt in WWE? Needs updating, Roman Reigns, Sheamus & Triple H have since won the title. The superstars are the life-blood of World Wrestling Entertainment - and have been for a very long time - carrying the company through its highs and lows with larger-than-life characters or talent that words just couldn't do justice to (and sometimes both). 13 * Harry Smith (20 Years Old) While the majority of WWE fans would only know him as part of the Hart Dynasty team with Tyson Kidd and Natalya, Smith is indeed one of the youngest wrestlers to ever compete for the company in its history. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. WWE Hall of Famer Slams Infamous Vince McMahon Angle Much better than typing Mr. McMahon. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. The Hardy Boyz dominated the tag team division as they helped make the division relevant. In 2013, she was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, becoming the youngest person ever to do so. Chris Jericho was the last person to hold the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, which he won when the title was united with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in 2001. He was known for his signature move, Sweet Chin Music. In his storyline, he is the half-brother of Kane, the duo often referred to as the Brothers of Destruction. Let's find out! Can You Name Every WWE Universal Champion? WWE Championship | WWE - WWE News, Results, Photos & Video - Official Site Wow, I can't believe I'm going to have to type in Jinder Mahal into this quiz next year. Probably, but the title almost NEVER changed hands at non-televised events, at least since WWF/WWE has had regular weekly television. When it comes to this WWE champion, you might not be able to see him. You might not be, but WWE doesn't recognize it, which is why it doesn't count for this quiz. Today's Top Quizzes in WWE. This made her the first female wrestler to win the two belts at the same time. In the '90s, realism was introduced into mainstream wrestling where violence was commonplace, blood was used more and more, and storylines reflected darker segments of society. John Cena joined the WWE in 2001 before debuting in 2002. This "Harlem Heat" member was known as Kole before becoming famous for his scissor kick. WWE RAW Male Wrestlers Our major picks for the WWE roster in the Red Brand include the former 14-time World Champion Randy Orton. It seems you may need to brush up on your wrestling trivia if you're to ever win the championship belt! Rikishi was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2015. Never mind, why not retake the quiz and improve your score? Yes and no,said Rollins. Obsessed with travel? A member of Evolution, you wouldn't want to be put in a "Bomb" by this wrestler. After the collapse of the WCW, many of the big names from the company went to the WWE, the biggest wrestling promotion left. It makes sense. Road to the Gold event at the Louis . There, he'd go on to beat Goldberg, win the Universal Title and proceed from that to one of the crummiest . Follow. There have been hundreds of champions to pass through the WWE ring over the last few decades. Take Quizzes. He perfomed during the 1970's and early 1980's. Popular Quizzes Today. He was known for his charisma and natural athleticism. When the Undertaker threw him off of the steel cage, the wrestling world thought he died, but the leather-faced wrestler climbed back onto the cage just to be thrown through it later. you and me both, its like they have taken the Greatest Superstars of the last 15 years and replaced them with nobody. Booker T began his WCW career in 1993 as a duo of Harlem Heat. He interrupted a "Hell in the Cell" match between the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels, giving Michaels the victory. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh! including Bret Hart as the greatest singles wrestler ever to grace . But once wrestling crossed my path that changed. The WWE Championship is widely recognized as the most historic championship in WWE. His commentating skills often provided heat between opposing wrestlers. E.g. Give us their ring names, not necessarily their real names. Man, i can really tell when i stopped watching wrestling at all. Which '90s wrestler wore a blonde wig and face paint? I can see why this quiz is high on the list for recommended quizzes. After a few years of wrestling for the AWA, Hulk Hogan returned to the WWE as a babyface in 1983. Mark William Calaway, better known as "The Undertaker," is an American professional wrestler and is widely regarded as the greatest professional wrestler of all time. Mankind was one of the creepiest yet most entertaining wrestlers to watch. I epic failed this test bad. WWE Champions Coming Out Of Every WrestleMania Quiz - By dantheman2809. Harry Potter: The Progressively Harder Name The Character Quiz. Rank: 5 (tie) Wrestler: Hulk Hogan # of Reigns: 6 Hulkamania was real . What WWE PPV was held for the final time in the year 2000? Speaking of Hogan, am I the only one who's noticed he isn't on this quiz. Commonly paired with his WWE "brother," Christian, this wrestler often put his opponents through an "execution.". Often dressed as a sumo wrestler, this WWE champion is known for the "Stink Face.". Who of the following has never been World Champion? https://teespring.com/stores/bdeshop - Send a picture of you with the merch for a shout out!Spartan Wear! seriously? Charlotte. Every Black World Champion In WWE History - ScreenRant The WWE landscape has evolved over the years more times than Jim Ross has roared 'Bah Gawd!' Eh, if you watch regularly then it doesn't seem like it's being hotshotted to "everyone" as much as it is. In WWE Champions, enjoy action RPG and puzzle battles. Starting his career in 1998, A.J. . Sadly, Hart, dressed as The Blazer, died during a stunt where he fell to the ring as he was being lowered from a zip line. As great on the mic as he was in the ring, Savage proved that he was truly "the cream of the crop," as he liked to say. Every WWE Champion Ever, Ranked by Number of Reigns - TheWrap Randy Savage began his WWF career in 1985. He won the World Heavyweight Championship (the successor to the old WCW Championship). The Nation of Domination was based on the Black Panther Party. Eddie Guerrero joined the ECW in 1995 before moving on to the WCW in the same year. 8. I had never heard of John Cena until the prank call video a couple years ago, then all of a sudden he was everywhere in movies.