Nattokinase (proteolytic enzyme) has a history of being used to, Giant Hyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia), Wheatgrass and Wheatgrass Juice (the young blades). Antiviral Res 143, 230-236. Suramin is an intravenous (IV) medication used to treat sleeping sickness or African trypanosomiasis caused by microscopic parasites of the species Trypanosoma brucei. 22. ?? Suramin is, after all, derived from pine needle oil. Natural & Alternative Remedies for sale | eBay I was reading just yesterday about the Douglas Fir pine tree. Author's Choice Suraminexposurealterscellularmetabolismand [4], Suramin causes a fair number of side effects. By facilitating the exit from the arrested mitochondrial progression needed to complete the healing cycle, recovery from chronic illnesses currently considered incurable may one day be possible. It is more like removing the brakes then pressing the accelerator. Suramin: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action - DrugBank "Suramin: an anticancer drug with a unique mechanism of action." Of-course it helps towards keeping my website going. . [6] In the United States it can be acquired from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). anyone with more of a brain than me have any ideas? 3 (2006): 899-906, 18.https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Suramin-sodium. [1][2] It is the treatment of choice for sleeping sickness without central nervous system involvement. All rights reserved / Site by, Post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome (PTLDS), Post-coccidiomycosis (Valley fever) chronic fatigue syndrome, Treatment-Resistant Major Depressive Disorder with suicidal ideation, NARP, Leigh, and other Primary Mitochondrial Diseases, Post-chemotherapy cognitive impairment, fragility, and accelerated aging symptoms, Chronic pain syndromes in children and adults, Drug addiction recovery therapy, e.g., opioid addiction with hyperkatifeia, Treatment-resistant, post-COVID long-haulers with multisystem chronic fatigue syndrome, Severe Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Pediatric acute-onset neuropsychiatric syndrome (PANS) and Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections (PANDAS), As an additive in organ transplant media to improve organ survival, and decrease inflammation and rejection, Subacute-chronic traumatic brain injury (TBI), Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS)/Dysautonomia. Dont forget to also check what else you need to do to build your immune system strong it will be more than worth it in the end. Intramuscular and subcutaneous administration could result in local tissue inflammation or necrosis[citation needed]. However. Low-dose suramin in autism disables cell danger response: leads to It also has an, Trypan blue is so-called because it can kill trypanosomes, the parasites that cause sleeping sickness. Now new drugs need to be made and studied individually that are selective for just one or two of the 19 purinergic receptors. All vaccine people die . Hen, L. et al. Lots of amazing eating benefits in those ones. Suramin is a reversible and competitive protein-tyrosine phosphatases (PTPases) inhibitor. Aug 12, 2017 . (3) This study also says suramin doesn't work well on p2x4. Century-old drug may help children with autism symptoms: study The study participants in question used 300 milligrams (mg) each day. 9. Its interesting whats going on first she says one thing and then another. The chemical structure of suramin was kept secret by Bayer for commercial and strategic reasons, but it was elucidated and published in 1924 by Ernest Fourneau and his team at the Pasteur Institute. Q and A - Suramin and Autism | UC San Diego Health Thank you!). I believe the White Pine is totally safe as well. One of them cannot be true. Antiviral research 7, no. Suramin is a secondary agent in treatment of Onchocerciasis (river blindness), but because of its toxicity, it is rarely used. Mayan's Secret Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil. Thats what Ive been told. Hmm, if it does, my father might have been on to something. Usually after the 2nd fill I can no longer taste the Fennel. [24][25][26][27], 8,8'-{Carbonylbis[imino-3,1-phenylenecarbonylimino(4-methyl-3,1-phenylene)carbonylimino]}di(1,3,5-naphthalenetrisulfonic acid), O=C(Nc1cc(ccc1C)C(=O)Nc3c2c(cc(cc2c(cc3)S(=O)(=O)O)S(=O)(=O)O)S(=O)(=O)O)c8cccc(NC(=O)Nc7cc(C(=O)Nc6cc(C(=O)Nc5c4c(cc(cc4c(cc5)S(=O)(=O)O)S(=O)(=O)O)S(=O)(=O)O)ccc6C)ccc7)c8, InChI=1S/C51H40N6O23S6/c1-25-9-11-29(49(60)54-37-13-15-41(83(69,70)71)35-21-33(81(63,64)65)23-43(45(35)37)85(75,76)77)19-39(25)56-47(58)27-5-3-7-31(17-27)52-51(62)53-32-8-4-6-28(18-32)48(59)57-40-20-30(12-10-26(40)2)50(61)55-38-14-16-42(84(72,73)74)36-22-34(82(66,67)68)24-44(46(36)38)86(78,79)80/h3-24H,1-2H3,(H,54,60)(H,55,61)(H,56,58)(H,57,59)(H2,52,53,62)(H,63,64,65)(H,66,67,68)(H,69,70,71)(H,72,73,74)(H,75,76,77)(H,78,79,80), The references used may be made clearer with a different or consistent style of, World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Suramin Injection Advanced Patient Information", "Micromedex Detailed Drug Information for the Consumer: Suramin (Injection route)", "Our Formulary Infectious Diseases Laboratories CDC", "Trypanosomiasis, human African (sleeping sickness)", "CDC Infectious Diseases Laboratory: Our Formulary", "Suramin Injection Advanced Patient Information - Drugs.com", "Synthesis and StructureActivity Relationships of Suramin-Derived P2Y, "Inhibition of receptor/G protein coupling by suramin analogues", "International Union of Pharmacology LVIII: update on the P2Y G protein-coupled nucleotide receptors: from molecular mechanisms and pathophysiology to therapy", "International union of pharmacology. By accessing or using this website, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service, Full Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, Affiliate Disclosure, and Comment Policy. Suramin sodium (suramin) dosing, indications, interactions - Medscape This information isn't meant to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Yes, it can certainly be found naturally. Therefore, before using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all the products you use. Curcumin was the active ingredient in an intravenous infusion that killed the patient of a California-licensed naturopathic doctor. All parts of the dandelion are edible. Within minutes, behavior returned to normal. [10], Rare side effects include hypersensitivity reactions causing difficulty breathing. 100 Years of Suramin | Pine Needle Tea Shop This site is NOT intended to be a substitute for a healthcare providers consultation: NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE SEEN ON THIS SITE. As you dig really deep, you may be surprised what youll dig up. THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PRESENTED IN SUMMARY FORM, IS GENERAL IN NATURE, AND IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY; IT IS NOT ADVICE, NOR SHOULD IT BE TREATED AS SUCH. I love the fact that you are speaking from what you yourself did excellent! "Studies on antitumor effects of pine needles, Pinus densiflora Sieb. I believe people are so caught up in their own little bubble that they have no idea of what is going on in the real world. As an easily accessible and low-cost natural source, they are 3! I did feel better with better health after I drank it myself. Thankfully, God gave us wisdom in this world! Do you think that Rheum Palmatum is the richest plant? Suramin inhibits Zika virus replication by interfering with virus attachment and release of infectious particles. It is used parenterally in the treatment of African trypanosomiasis and it has been used clinically with diethylcarbamazine to kill the adult Onchocerca. And I get the best of both worlds. She was annoyed people were being told to make it. [10] Suramin can also cause loss of appetite and irritability. I have a 21 year old son with autism (2014). Hydroxychloroquine vs Ivermectin vs Quercetin: What's the Difference Having said that, we can do a lot more about it than simply sitting around and waiting to see who is harmed or dies. Eastern White Pine Tree Needles: A Natural Source of Anti-Infective Compounds, Suramin is strongly inhibitory to the replication of the coronavirus spike protein. ", 13. Thus, reduction in extracellular pH facilitates P2X2 and P2X2/3 receptors but inhibits P2X1, P2X3, P2X4 and P2X7 receptors (. Bumping this to see if anyone's benefited from high dose Kudzu, Good question, I don't have a good answer, though someone with more scientific knowledge than me could probably calculate it using the paper cited above, I'd be remiss if I didn't post this Kudzu precaution literature. Are You Sleeping in Scary, Toxic Contaminated Air? We envision a shelf-full of related drugs, a toolkit of devices, and a suite of new autonomic balancing, cognitive and behavioral therapies that can be matched to each patient and each disease. Suramin: Parasite Uses, Warnings, Side Effects, Dosage It is given by injection into a vein.. Suramin causes a fair number of side effects. It loves the cold, the colder the better. Nothing I say on this blog is intended to treat or prevent disease. 17.Kathir, Karuppanan Muthusamy, Thallapuranam Krishnaswamy S. Kumar, and Chin Yu. Pine needle tea, wild-foraged in the USA, picked from northern white pines | Protects against infection, strengthens immunity, high in antioxidants, natural suramin (20 Count (Pack of 1)) BALANCE PICK Natural Pine Needle Tea Powder - Product of Korea - (3.52oz (100g)) Betsholtz, Christer, Ann Johnsson, Carl-Henrik Heldin, and Bengt Westermark. A 100-Year-Old Drug Shows Extremely Promising Results For Treating Prunella vulgaris, widely distributed in China, Europe, 5! Potential Suramin Alternatives - Sytrinol and Kudzu (Anti Purinergic Therapy) Thread starter Jesse2233; . This medicine works by causing the parasites to lose energy, which causes their death. Give it a shake and there you have it, another nice bottle of Fennel water! And this video discusses the findings of graphene oxide and how it sets into motion a whole cascade of inflammatory responses and cell death in you or a loved one. Suramin (as mentioned by Dr Judy Mikovits, PhD) and Shikimic acid are both found within the needles of the common pine tree. We administered suramin, an anti-parasitic drug and reverse transcriptase inhibitor, to 15 patients with metastatic cancer. According to credible, published research from scientists in Spain from La Quinta Columna, somebut not allinjections, appear to contain high levels of graphene oxide while some appear to be saline placebos. A small study found that a 100-year-old drug called suramin, which is used to treat African sleeping sickness, showed promising results for treating autism spectrum disorder (ASD) symptoms in . Because He knew that we would move far away from the foods He designed for us.