C-21=YOU STRAPPED BLUE STEEL CRIP BANGIN TO DEATH IM A GANGXTA NOW TURNING BACC, KISS MY FLAG CUZ I LOVE MY RAG, GRAUD MY CEEDS TIL I BLEED, IF I SHOULD DIE, PLEASE DONT CRY. INSANE GANGSTER CRIPS PREAMBLE 2 COLORS: PURPLE= 8RIM ROYALTY ASS! INSANE GANGSTER CRIPS PREAMBLE They are known to wear dark-green, the city color of Gardena, in addition to blue bandanas to show there Crips. Youll just be another dead peckerwood, leave ya floating in ya own piss Boy I aint lyin! Shotgun Crip Talks Gardena And Growin Up In Raymond Crip HoodNo Good Interview Part 2 #dustyvisiontv Hit the subscribe and notification (bell) button!Dusty Vision TV on Facebook and IGI dont not own the rights to any music in this videoDusty Vision TV Instagram: Dusty Vision TVFacebook: Dusty Vision TVCheck out my other youtube channel \"Dusty Vision Radio\"https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCpoV0wVvjtGQN5ijpjGKAIntro Song: \"Peace\" By \"Kevin Smith\"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TgXZyMQAWQ\u0026t=2s This one should help you to solve problems with defective or deformed shotshells, and make your crimps better.Part of a series of videos on shotshell reloadi. (Triple O.G.). So he set about memorizing the hundreds of codes, phrases, and symbols with determination. From the east coast lays our nest. Real gangmember dont tell you they gonna kill you. 6.WHATS IN YOUR CLOSET?> BLOODY SKELETON Native Crip cuz-. Athat was c life that posted that anonoymous on december 30 @ 12:49 my time, & 6:29 am 2013, cant let the enemy still our cleccinc!!!!!!! 4-06-GUN PLAY in crip we trust and slo6 we 6ust . Crip gangs strictly bang (go to war) to defend their territory (hood) before any alliance or card, and are known to bevery viciousin their attaccs. Cz upk txl x dxe .Chxtty Chxtty bkang bkang axne NUN bkut a Cr1pk thang! Many Cripsets have names which include the name of their City, a street that runs through their turf, or the name of the projects, apartment complex, or community they control. Crip gangs strictly bang (go to war) to defend their territory (hood) before any alliance or card, and are known to be very vicious in their attacks. Z=, 1 = I STAND ALONE. All it takes for an entire independent organization or gang to be sanctioned into the Crip alliance is the permission from a member of an already sanctioned legit Crip gang. Their territory stretches from E. Vermont Avenue and Crenshaw Blvd. A 6pt across my chest Wat craccn wit all my real locs? Six point crips Loyalty to the six point stat Street Niggers are too dumb to think. The 6 is strictly for mobs under Folks which originated in Chicago and has nothing to do with Crip gangs. 10. CRAZY/CRIP/CITY,AND A BLUE DEVIL lying 2 the true children of Crip aka, God of israel, cz up cuzz 4ever, clecce!!! what do you do when you reach davids castle? Hit cuz cuz 706 244 1197 I want to get down with the crip cuz, P8C IN THIS ITCH MUCH LOVE TO ALL REAL LOCS MAN PPL STILL DOING SHIT WRONG THO, 6 up on top 5 on da ground whats craccin locs, Whats craccin cuzz Acacia Blocc crip in this bkitch 6 up on top 5 on da ground, Watts craccin loccs bkodymore murdaland gsc 103rd watts dustown crip, Where my Acacia Blocc crips at fucc wit me, Acacia blocc crip whats craccin add me on my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/rodroyalblue, 52 hoova crip rep hard in austin i go by cali rules ebk c-life or no life u dnt lixe it we cn loox at it, O^riginal Street Thugsta Crippin , 3z^ Craccen bz Draggen Tiny Locs run The City where im @, 103 grape street crips, Newark NJ C^.V.G^ cuzz, Im legit. TO I LAY, IN MY NEST, BUT TILL THEN KING DAVID WILL HAVE MY BEST. All Hoover Criminal Cripsets began to use orange flags in addition to the blue flags to seperatethemselves from the rest of the sets in the Cripsalliance, essentially turning Hoover Criminal into its own Card or Car for short. What are all of your motives? 2minz!! Crips is folk outside of Cali. shut up slo3 we aint no flok dicc riders fucc off. Crips are known to mark their territories and all boundaries by the use of extreme wall banging. Crips have a loose structure of ranks based on how long a person has been banging for their particular hood and how much work they put in for the hood. The Grape Street Crips, on the other hand, have been known to wear purple in addition to blue. Whk3a u g3t ya truk bklu knwl3dge at cuhkz? 211 jokes or bk What the fuck is a REAL CRIP?????????????? K = KILL, KINGS, U KILL A CRIP let it rain let it flood let a crip kill a blood let it rain let it thunder---. 4.big homie let it rain let it thunder bKury a SlobK 6 ft. under. 101 enemy Cs in tha sky, corns must die. !, CBOB,SPARK,GHOST, SLEEP,BIG WIZ,LILWIZ,AN A HOST OF MANY MORE!! False, If a male and a female who weigh the same consume the same amount of alcohol: 62 Crip on 2Crip. Our Insane Crip ideology is for our set. Venus has her arm around Serenas waist. H3ll yea fuCC a 6. Insane Gangster Crips are true to our Gangster and true to our cash. Freeze the body, take it to big bear lake in before the lake freezes. All Rights Reserved. where as stanley tookie williams, gimel barnes, and raymond washington. Crips are known to shout "CaRip" as a greeting to other Crips and to let their presence be known. The Crip alliance originated in Los Angeles, California. 21St Eastside longbkeach Cali gangster Crip till I D.I.E. He started his own gang called the Westside Crips. Long Beach Rollin 20s Cripsare known to wear yellow and blaccin addition to blue. WHYS THE SKY BLUE? Rivals includetheHawthorne Piru,and the Athens Park Bloods along with theRollin 60s Neighborhood Cripsand other gangs in the South Bay Region of Los Angeles, California. aint nothin 6ut a c thang . (LogOut/ Queen Sheeba Why do we bang on a full moon? Involved in narcotics trafficking, legitimate businesses and the music industry. yall niggas goofies 21st aint gangster shit them niggas str8 Insane Crips and you fakke ass crips chill with banging the Folkks star, 210 wit a s on tha end. 10=NEVA SET TRIP. Its Nigger against Nigger. c-7 wats craccin.. Get . Members of this gang are known to sport Green Bay Packers sports apparel for the letter G to represent Gardena or Gun. Gang members in gangs under the Crip alliance are known as Locs, and all Crips call each other "cuz" (short for cousin) to signify that they see each other as family. BS, you got time to find a JOB online or. Some of the other original founding fathers of the crips were Angelo "Barefoot Pookie" White, Melvin Hardy, Bennie Simpson, Greg Batman Davis, and Jimel. Holla at us, Shot guns are weak cuzz there and gardena they have never been a factor. THANK GOD, Im not half Black. 3-point crowns in this 3itch stupid ass ca-rip misleading ass knowledge the flok alliance was temporary 8tray Gangstxa 18+ NC slo3s Two-Notcc Road Homie hit me up cuzz. The Crips eventually became the biggest and most ruthless gang in California and began targeting the other non-crip gangs with daily acts of violence. 2 strips of bacon, egg no yolk, and a cup of slob What's behind the clouds? The Shotgun Crips (SGCs) are primly an African-American street gang that was established in the 1970s and located on the west side of Gardena, Califonia. 2 = FOR DA DUECES. Fudge Town Crips are known to wear brown and blue. c-safe = 600 = c-40 = 409 = c-50 = c-out According to Britannica, there's a lot that's just not known about them including how they started.Some say the group was founded by high school students Stanley "Tookie" Williams and Raymond Washington, who were trying to organize a group that . 35=The HATE FOR BLOODS. The 83 Gangster Crips (ETGC) also known as Eight Tray Gangster Crips or 8-Tray Gangster Crips are primarily an African-American street gang located on the West Side of South Los Angeles (formerly known as South Central, LA) California. 407 milk The "8 ball" cease-fire agreement may have sparked the idea for someone to create the fictional internet "Crip Book of Knowledge". 37=FOR THA CRIP SYMBOL. 10 = FOR THA SETS OF SLO8S I GOT, kill a slobk and win killa a crip your whole family dies Dat dirty south real life shit real ni66as aint puttin none dey shit up here. I WILL NEVER DENY ,ALWAYS RIDE. 4. Chitty Chitty bkang bkang, aint nothin bkut a Crip thang! Contrary to popular belief, real Crips do not represent any 6 point star and are not part of the Folks Nation Alliance. 300 their lieing This widespread miseducationof the Crips has leadto a recent major outreach by west coast Cripsto all Cripsacross the country to let them know that Crips do not represent the Folks Nationof Chicago and do not represent the Gangster Disciples 6 point star and lit. Sheba real name?Wendy Jenkins Cripsets have a loose structure of ranks based on how long a person has been bangingfor their particular hood and how much work they put in for the hood. LOL, Verz gaNkg xutta Tulsa xk 57 verz HCG I fuk wit my Gunnaz SG+VERZIM CXXL XN DA PILLOW TALKING GAS, You better check your DNA. 1, Wh3t2 craccin deuce sgc here nxrth mpls mn bkabky gin loc whats mxving, $ht gun native Gangsta crip $uth$ide mpl$ 61-deuce little earth prjectz! In retaliation, all non-crip gangs, including the Pirus, later formed an alliance that eventually became known as the Bloods. C-50=SO HEAT Each Cripset has significant differences such as hand signs, use of secondary colors, and customs. !Everybody wants to be a Gee but there throwing up different letters GEEZ UP! Crips under the Gangster Card are known to wear Gray in addition to blue. Cripsunder the Gangster Card are known to wear Gray in addition to blue. The Shotgun Crips are in Gardena, California and have been known to wear green, the city color of Gardena, in addition to blue to show that they are from Gardena. GROOVIN TIL THA MOTHAFUCCIN WOLD STOP MOVIN, Watts Wit It Loc Father of c life, will, c don, not mine, cuzz, the 8ball gangsta book of knowledge iz real cuzz, the Holy Bible haz ceen around cince the ceginning of time, for instance, in the bkeginning, Crip, also cnown az God, created the heavenz, & the earth, so, who ever cay the 8ball book of knowledge is made up they can c me cuzz, c life will show dem devils who my, Abba iz, cuzz, my Creator, the Creator of all, the Ruler of all, the Crip, or God of the living!!!!!!!! , INSECT, BIG SHIPHEAD, DUCC, TUDOR ROCC,DOOLEY ,APPLE, MY BRO WYNO! King David Who's your mother? First of All. U WIN The Cripswere very well knownthroughout southern L.A. as more and more people began to join. The gang named itself the Baby Avenue Cribs eventually and took on the nickname Cribs because most members were very young back then. Either way, The name stuccand the Cripsalliance was formed. THIS IS ROLLIN 40$ Crip Gang. rollin120's are more located in athens in hellen killa park and are . Living Under Not always our best The Grape Street Crips, on the other hand, have been known to wear purple in addition toblue. A DONUT cumin frm da WestSide of the A-town ! 3. SHOTGUN CRIP "NO GOOD" INTERVIEWShotgun Crip Talks Gang Bangin And Hood Life In Minneapolis - No Good#dustyvisiontv Hit the subscribe and notification (bell). Miss leading Lil homies. I can shxxt yxu my math, $up cuz-. Other Cripcards include: Neighborhood Crips(NHC), Trays (Gangster Crips), BloccCrips, Coasts, Deuces, and CC Riders. 9. 101 mafia C^rip cuz. Gang members in gangs under the Cripallainceare known as Locsand all Cripscall each other cuz (short for cousin) to signify that they see each other as family. Their rivals include the Hawthorne Piru, the West Side Pirus and the Athens Park Bloods among the Bloods. 101=ENEMY ESR20llxnCrip, AogC 183 bkrooklyns own Crip up or grip up, Whats upk locc rollin 30 in da hous3 bk all day 3v3ry day until my bklu3 cask3t dropks, R1Chk R0LL1N 90z N4kY60Rhk90dk CR1p 94kN9 Im 13 year old in Indy and wuna Rep dis shit with yah niggas Ive been talk to some ppl bout it, was CRACCIN OBG NSC NUTTY NORTHSIDE CRIP 83GC, I never knew there were so many crips on the internet, Most gang members are afraid so they join, 183 all Day everyDay Cuz!!! Now this coming from a grown man and a CRIP BITCH, Dis gun z from s.c I need u to get at me so I can see if im all da way left and I got da rite history, What up cuz, let me give you young brothers the history of the Shot Gun Crops located in Gardena, In 1972 the Gardena Shot Gun Crops were formed by Bare Foot who met with Slaughter and other homeboys at the park located on 132st and Vaness. Busters on here talking trash. TAKE MY FLAG N USE IT TO RIDE, NEVA SET TRIP. They later became obsessed with protecting themselves from the other non-crip alliance independent gangs in the community which began to increase violence and resistance towards the Crips. BY THE WAY GRXXVE STATUS 4X 4REAL 4LIFE, G13. !03rd GrVpke Street Bkaby LoC Chit Straight From The Vine! If you aint a CRIP dont try and stacc at all, Wats craccin cuz murda1 mafia crip all my niggas c safe luv yall niggas. The ShotGun Crips have a close alliance with theGardena PaybaccCripsand the74 Hoover Criminals Gangas well as theEight Tray Gangster Crips. Regardless whos hood is da hardest niggaz will still get laid down by a G bkoy like it aint nothing and ce left bkacc 2 da crib/ Make a bowl of frosted flakes watch some family guy on CRIP!! Betray Never betray Insane Gangster Crips 39=LOVE 4 DA WORLD WIDE LOCs N FOLKs WORLD WIDE.. 6 stages of Blacc gangsta Rank: Say gr52ve dis 52ulja linke 4rxmk Savannah Ga hmku 9127138240. The Shotgun Crips (SGCs) are separated into three sub-sets: the Nine, 139th street; the Foe, 134th street; and the Deuce, 132nd street in the city of Gardena, California. He was otherwise a totally normal kid, very friendly, quiet, intelligent, seemed to make good grades but his dream was to be in this gang. These ranks don't signify leadership or dominance over anybody else in the set, they just signify respect for those who have been in the hood longer, put in more work for the hood, and have survived the longest. 52 HCG. ten Tray GrVpe Street CaRipp Alphabet- knowledge Well come 2 Oklahoma city GARDEN OAKZ NK GARDEN DAYZ! When Buddha died, Tookiemade blue the Cripcolor in honor of his death. Members included Poncho, Monkey Man,Boudia, and about 15 other members. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. COLORS:GRAY =WAR Crips are known to mark their territories and all boundaries by the use of extreme wall banging. 24=Always OBEY YA Disciples FOLLOW FOLLOWINGS. 3s up LAS VEGAS, Gd F.O.L.K.S Im not a Crip imma G fukk any one who opposes me 6 banging 5hanging 74 nigga we maccing on yall slobkz we repping that 8 ball shout out to my F.O.l.K.S. Wateva any of yall to atl cum fucc wit me. 4 X CripK foe lyfe, Wass Craccin cuzz, rollin 60s neigcorhood crip till I die cuzz, rollin NayK66orHood ca-ripp catch a slo6 bust a slo6 watssh his faVorite color drip watss craccin cus King Hoover Duece Duece c-51 for life fool, 12+ r60c rollin NayK66orHood c-rip wass craccin suzz stay locced out c-walkin that yellow 6ricc road. 211=ROBBERY Serena and Venus Williams were raised in the economically depressed and often violence-riddled Los Angeles suburb of Compton, home of the Crips gang. This misrepresentation of the Crips has largely affected Crips throughout the south and parts of the mid-west. 27=NEVER WEAR RED. Some people believe the origin of the color is from the school colors of Washington High School in South L.A. Other believe they started wearing blue because of Buddha, who always wore blue shirts, khakis, shoes, and a blue bandana from his left poccet, which is why Cripsflag out the left side. The Shotgun Crips are in Gardena, California and have been known to wear green, the city color of Gardena, in addition to blue to show that they are from Gardena. The ShotGun Crips are cliqued up with the Gardena Paybacc Crips and are friendly towards the 74 Hoover Criminals Gang, Whitsett Avenue Gangster Crips as well as the Eight Tray Gangster Crips. Johnson's relative later told investigators he "heard the Shotgun Crips were mad at the North Highland Bloods" and were "out for blood." He said he warned Johnson days before he was murdered. In retaliation, all non-crip gangs, including the Pirus, later formed an alliance that eventually became known as the Bloods. Their territory stretches from E. Vermont Ave and W. Crenshaw Blvd, they consist of three cliques: 132nd street; The Deuce, The Foe, 134th street; The Foe, and 139th street; The Nine. 16. Your post have really provided me with some of the codes I have being looking for. 611 C^rip Rite Here wats craccen Loc !!! C-50=C- SAFE Its all a bunch of Nigger Fantasy which means NOTHING. This widespread miseducation of the Crips has lead to a recent major outreach by west coast Crips to all Crips across the country to let them know that Crips do not represent the Folks Nation of Chicago and do not represent the Gangster Disciples 6 point star and lit. The Grape Street Crips sport purple to their show their affiliation to . Their rivals include the Hawthorne Piru, the West Side Pirus and the Athens Park Bloods among the Bloods. Fake ass Crip- Raymond Washington wasnt from Texas quit reading old news articles and get your info in the streets! You dont think before the job. 29=NEVER SHOW Pity TO A ENEMY. Our set was between Rosecrane, Crenshaw, and we met every Wednesday and Saturdays at the park and conducted gang business. Other Crip cards include: Neighborhood Crips (NHC), Trays (Gangster Crips), Blocc Crips, Coasts, Deuces, and CC Riders. Crips have a loose structure of ranks based on how long a person has been banging for their particular hood and how much work they put in for the hood. WATS CRACCN CUZ3z^ CRIPPN SINCE DA 1st DAY, 520 0 va a ser IP to the day that I die Hoover crip into the world stop hoova groovin to the world stop movin a trace 7 who game crib oovoo criminal gangs Trey 14 for my crib nations you wanna f*** with me the f*** what the f*** what the slob and dont f*** with me this is BK all day pkkk 3 Ks my way Im a killer all the way the to 103 grape Street 52 Hoover Street I come from 5200 Regional thats me Im from Texas and Abilene. Heres his signature in my yearbook. 14 yr olds or dumbass baby mommas living in the apts on 135th and Van Ness. H = HELL The Grape Street Crips, on the other hand, have been known to wear purple in addition to blue. What's behind your heart? 18. Each Crip set is its own individual gang and are known to have sub-clicks, blocks, or lines (line-ups) which are like smaller individual sets within the set. True Crips Doing work for the set East Side LBC! The Crips were very well known throughout southern L.A. as more and more people began to join. This outreach has been makinga major impact on Crips in the south and midwest who have all been dropping the use of anything related to the Folks Nationand a 6 point star and are all steady getting bacc to their roots. Crips under the Neighborhood Card and the Avenue Crips are known to wear baby blue. Most Cripsets wear blue. She is throwing up the C, which is the hand sign for Crip. D. All of the above, 3 cz, a book of knowledge, 2 dueces, and a blue devil, 2 strips of bacon, egg no yolk, and a cup of slob, Queen sheeba was raped and killed by 5 brims on a full moon night she was the first LoCette. who began an organization of have obtained clout. The name Cripswas first brought up in L.A. a Los Angeles newspaper in a articalabout young Cribs with canes, as if they were crippled. C. Drinking coffee I wonder how well his fascination with crips would have gone over at the first school I attended in the area. 30=NEVER SHOW LOVE FOR A ENEMY. There are significantlymore Cripgangs today than when the alliance was first created. The Grape Street Watts Crips (GSWC) are primarily an active African-American street gang located in the Jordan Down Housing Projects on the East Side in the Watts district of South Los Angeles, California.The Jordan Downs Housing Projects spread from Grape Street to 97th Street, between Alameda Street and 103rd Street.. ALWAYS C-RIP. It started because the local crip gangs and folks mobs decided to unite under the 8 ball, which is what you get when you put the C hand sign and the Pitch Fork hand sign together. Crips under the Gangster Card are known to wear Gray in addition to blue. 3 = FOR THA TRAYS. I have being looking for the history of the crip and the crip codes. But naw, you niggas just be shooting on crenshaw an wonder how the fuck you got pinched. 11. The males BAC will likely be higher Murk Murder Crips try to kill Crips more than anyone else. Money Macc Murder nigga bK all day. 15a LEO MENTAL WELLNESS - Developing Tactics, REGISTER NOW TO BEGIN TRAINING FOR YOUR GANG SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION. Many Crip sets have names which include the name of their City, a street that runs through their turf, or the name of the projects, apartment complex, or community they control. Get an internet college degree- gang banging aint done SHIT. About OSGC 132139, You CLOWNS need to quit!! 14. This means that Crips with higher rank don't give out orders or call shots over those with lower rank. Cool Crip/72, Wuz craccin cool crip dis Gun Z frum S.c ill like tx get at yxuword grt at me a.c. All throughout the United States Crip hoods and Gangster Disciple hoods have linked up to form their own "8 balls" and in these hoods you will see both Crip and Gangster Disciple graffiti and gang culture. My flag around my right wrist Either way, the name stuck and the Crips alliance was formed. (Tiny Gangster)B.G. C. Their BAC levels would be the same There is, however, a cease-fire/hood share agreement between Crips and Gangster Disciples that originated in Kansas City Missouri in 1993 called the "8 Ball". The "8 ball" has nothing to do with crips being part of the Folks Nation or using any 6 point star, it simply means they have an agreement to share a hood and its resources. LMAO YOU AINT RATTLING NOBODY BITCH IF THATS WHAT YU TRYN TO DO BRANG UR PUNKASS HALF BLACK FUNNY LOOKN NO LIFE HVN ASS TO THE HOOD AND RATTLE SOMEONE.. YOU INSECURE BOUT BN HALF BLACK!! 13. GRAPE ST. or nothing!!!! b. These fictional Crip Books of Knowledge spread rapidly throughout the internet in the 90s and eventually into the streets. The entire Bloods alliance are also enemies with the Sureos alliance. The confusion of crips representing the 6 started with the 8 ball alliance that occurred in Kansas City, Missouri in 1993 during the gang peace summit. 19=CRIP WILL NOT ACCEPT A FALSE Claimer. Imhave been reading this site and know that most of you were not born in this era but should be informed how this set was put together. Gtfo nigga 40s just became factors about 10 years ago didnt come out till around 1984 youll baby 60 still.youll wasnt even n hoods untill bout 1991yea youll deep as fuck but only have is riders deep hoods got a lot of busters straight up, Man its 139% or noting Im from pa we do this for all u that got something to say if its not sgc eat a dick die slow. Sheba to show purity wit a single tear Is there anything wrong with this picture? I ride fo my Guns! HMC r30llxn 30z. I always heard about them beefing with 100s, Raymond's & 135 Piru. They failed miserably because of their lack of political leadership. 25=NEVER Betray The NATION. 1. T.G. 38=FOR THA CRIP HOODS. ASHES 2 ASHES (Double O.G.)O.O.O.G. Contrary to popular belief, Crips do not bang for the Folks Nation 6 point star or use any secret books of knowledge. 187 homoicide Native Lc aka Clud, Gardena crips are not considered real crips on all hoods. this weekend at the South bay. (LogOut/ TIL I DIE, CZ UP HIGH. (Original Gangster)O.O.G. Lex, Ky. Cali rules in effect. The Godfather Barnes, Raymond Cook, Ecky, Michael Christianson, Michael Shaft Concepcion, Mack Thomas and No 1. @mge.popppa 3LOC hea cuz 413 Naybkorh60d RxCH ROllxN C51 holmez, NHCR60 CUHZ till death I hope you niggas dont fuck like you gangbang, cuz I would hate to be your old lady. heaven, cuzz, clecce!!! Crips with higher rank are respectfully referred to as "Big Homies" by Crips with lower rank. 4-10-ORGANIZE MEETING 15.WHO KILLED QUEEN SHEBBA? They say we 2 mean down here lol pussy niggaz!! (Original Gangster)O.O.G. The Shotgun Cripsare in Gardena, California and have been known to wear green, the city color of Gardena, in addition to blue to show that they are from Gardena. The 74 Hoovers are primarily African-American street gang located on the West Side of South Central Los Angeles, California. N 69, CRIP WAS STARTED. Some people believe the origin of the color is from the school colors of Washington High School in South L.A. Other believe they started wearing blue because of "Buddha", who always wore blue shirts, khakis, shoes, and a blue bandana from his left pocket, which is why Crips flag out the left side. The Grape Street Crips, on the other hand, have been known to wear purple in addition to blue. 8 = FOR MY 8 STAR. Look at Venus hand. O-39=LOVE FOR ALL CRIP north side gangsta crips cuz. Niggers in gangs are animals who look like monkeys and gorillas. King David spittin knowledge. Aye shotgun you forgot to X a few Owes at da botoom of your rant.. Fuccin goofy. There is, however, a cease-fire/hood share agreement between Crips and Gangster Disciples that originated in Kansas City Missouri in 1993 called the "8 Ball". The confusion ofCrips representing the Folks Nationalliance started on the internet with unknown persons creating various fictional CripBooks of Knowledge which consist of mixing Criphistory and Gangster Disciple history and literature (lit) together to form these fictional CripBooks of Knowledge. Then put an icepick through your neck. Venus has her arm around Serenas waist. Niggaz must hate on us state 2 state damn!! WE STAND STRONG FROM FROM DA NORTH, TO DA SOUTH, EAST TO DA WEST, TO MY NEST, I WILL DO MY BEST. Wall banging consists of marking territory with graffiti which shows what gang controls that turf or going into a rivals turf and crossing out their graffiti. 10.WHATS IN YOUR BACK YARD? 15. Yall need to do something. My Cuzz who was teaChin me LA Tru Crip Knowledge, is LoCCed Down, we aint spoke in a Minute,I need to Hear Original Crip Knowledge from LA, I keep hearin Too Much Folk Knowledge out here, I need the Original West Coast Knowledge, Holla At a Cousin. The Crips began to increase violence and take over new turf. 9=Always RESPECT A LOCs Blacc GANGTXA. The Cripalliance has significantlybranched out of California and has spread throughout the majority of the United States. 2-11 187 . W/S SGC 132 WE IS DA 80z and 90z Compton/ Nkiggaz always poppin online about da set! ALWAYS C-RIP. The Crip Label attached to any name means NOTHING. #3.12 LoC^ C^life Or No Life fuCCs #fuccYouMean!! G = GANGXTA C-SAFE=STAY C SAFE Str8t like that 6pop 5 drop let it rain let it drip, Real Shit Loc On some real I need knowledge Im from Detroit and my big homie ten Trey and C me in but he went to jail some shit happen with his brother and some locs out in Cali so he flopped and went VL almighty leaving me to stand rep the Land Alone Wtd idk hit me on Facebook JoyBoy dmoney-mgm or the gram joyboymoneyd, Wats poppin loc Im from detroit too, go add me Bobby6kane cuz, WvTtS upK baby lC 103 GrvpK3 ST. CripK or donT bKanG WeST upK T1ll my veST upK weST or di3 Gz upK nd Cz upK to all da Grvpk3 h0m1eS 0uT th3re all cid3S GrappKN CLATTT, WvTtS upK Cuzz wvtts dat purpl3 lik3 WbLC, yo loC i need my knowledge my big homie got bagged n never gave me my pkapker work email me @MrleaveitTothaStr33ts@gmail.com, mane yall i lovee dah crips my baby rico and my brother terry in it and dey banq dey shyt with noo ?s askd i love cz let it rain let it drip yhu ah slobk or ah crip bust ah slobk in his lipk watch dhet lame watch his favorite color drip, Neighborhood mac craccin loc pine bluff Arkansas RSC R.I.P.BIG HOMIE NIP THE MARATHON CONTINUES, LET IT RAIN LET IT DRIP ALL CRIP I SUCK DICK JPN LET IT RAIN LET IT DRIP ALL CRIPS ARE THE BEST ILY GUYSX. Come See The Violence Inherent in theSystem. 132nd street or "The Deuce Side" (original clique of the Shotgun Crips), Oklahoma City Police Arrest 19 in Gang Sweep, 2 Reputed Gang Members Charged in Killing of Gardena Shopkeeper, Yung Fif & YG Soprano "Hard in the Paint" G-Mixx, https://rapdict.org/index.php?title=Gardena_Shotgun_Crips&oldid=124088. 13d Social Media and Intelligence led policing. The Crips eventually became the biggest and most ruthless gang in California and began targeting the other non-crip gangs with daily acts of violence. Crip City Insane Gangster Crips Gardena Shotgun Crips. TO I LAY, IN MY NEST, BUT TILL THEN KING DAVID WILL HAVE MY BEST. OHC for life original harlem Crip till i die. 169-Set trippin 23. 23=NEVER LEAVE A CUZ IN BATTLE. 7=OBEY N STUDY The LAWS. gaybaccs and slap ones got 100 members, combined. Their rivals include the Hawthorne Piru, the West Side Pirus and the Athens Park Bloods among the Bloods. The gangs under the Crip Alliance are mainly identified by the color blue which is worn proudly by all Crip members as a primary color. IN 69, CRIP WAS STARTED. These fictional "Books of Knowledge" spread rapidly throughout the internet and eventually into the streets with wanna-be's taking these books seriously.