However, Shekinah Jones usually used to post her pictures along with her father on Instagram and other social media accounts. Shekinah is a natural leader and has great people skills. Shekinah Anderson has a social media following that rivals that of Cardi B and Lovely Mimi combined. She is a member of famous with the age 28 years old group. Shekinah Joness source of wealth comes from being a reality star. Under Review. She has a successful salon in Atlanta and a growing beauty line. Shekinah Anderson managed to pay for her education at Empire Beauty School, and she has managed to make a name for herself in the industry. Salary in 2022. }, fm's net worth to be near $990.79 thousand. fm's real net worth is not publicly available. Through writing, I have developed an understanding of my personality as well as other peoples. fm income. This will help us refine the calculations and provide the most accurate estimate of Shekinah. Furthermore, Shekinah herself has become somewhat of a celebrity after appearing on reality shows like "Tiny and Toya" and "T.I. Shekinah. Shekinah is a Gemini. Shekinah Jo Anderson is a native of Atlanta, Georgia where she currently works as a professional hair stylist to the stars. We update this indicator regularly with the latest trends and verified revenue data. "https://secure." View popular celebrities life details, birth signs and real ages. American reality television personality and professional hairstylist Shekinah Jo. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wikinetworth_com-banner-1','ezslot_2',603,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wikinetworth_com-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wikinetworth_com-banner-1','ezslot_3',603,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wikinetworth_com-banner-1-0_1');.banner-1-multi-603{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}, Read More:Lolo Jones Net Worth, Parents, Ethnicity, Boyfriend. She earned her styling degree from the Platinum Hit Salon in Atlanta and a cosmetology degree at Empire Beauty School. document.write("