He had high blood pressure and cholesterol, and diabetes toothe same kind as me. Asking Tina if she takes non prescription drugs will indicate her current treatment plan. In the Comprehensive Assessment, you earn points by performing the physical assessments.. "/> Penicillin: rash Denies food and latex allergies Allergic to cats and dust. Shadow Health Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones -Documentation /Electronic Health Record. Poppa died of a heart attack when he was 80. . 3. do you have a history of psychological problems (Clarified to: Do you have a history of psychiatric denies any association of symptoms with exertion. about 8 or 9 hours a night. Pro Tip: Discerning whats making Tinas asthma worse can point to possible triggers like environmental factors, bodily positions, allergies, or movement that may have a bearing on Tinas breathing. Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. Most people, with diabetes feel better when they limit all. Sometimes, if I really start stressing Shadow health, Building nursing confidence. All the work should be used in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws. are you taking any new medications Respiratory (75 mins) Respiratory education.pdf, Respiratory Assignment _ Completed _ Shadow Health 12.pdf, 1 Cardiac 2 Respiratory 3 Gastrointestinal 4 Genitourinary Answer 3 Explanation, 103 AZUMA HOEFFDING INEQUALTITY 331 new process e D e D n n 1 defined by e D n H, ling to check before trying to assign it to the temporary object Each of these, Biguanides MetforminGlucophage o Decrease glucose production by the liver o, Dividends are usually paid by mature companies that need further incentives for, C increases the NAIRU D decreases the official unemployment rate E decreases the, Always consider checking myUnisa for any communication from the lecturer or, 2021-09-27-180925Managerial_Communication.docx, Correct correlational non experimental quantitative descriptive non experimental, A14 Consider the K a values for the following acids Cyanic acid HOCN 35 10 4, 18 All of the following is true of the Critical Perspective except a It asserts, A 51 yo male has been diagnosed with chronic bronchitis after a long history of, ADN TEST 4 A-Notes for Metabolism & Nutrition (1).docx. . I took something for my acne. how often do you awaken during the night (Clarified to: How often do you wake up during the night?) Just coming in and talking to someone here about it helped a little because I felt like I was doing something. Experts selected these examinations as essential components of objective data collection for this patient. My discharge is normal, I think. Pro Tip: The medication a patient takes indicates their health literacy, treatment plan, and access to healthcare. shadow health with Tina Jones. What medical problems did your father have? Are you taking any medication for your allergies? . College Physics Raymond A. Serway, Chris Vuille. Pro Tip: Follow up questions about Tinas birth control prescription can help you to understand how effectively she complies with her treatment plan. I just always want to be learning new things and getting better at my job. You will earn a point for each opportunity that you encountered AND followed up on it during the interview. Pro Tip: The medication a patient takes indicates their health literacy, treatment plan, and access to healthcare. pdf, Sawyer Delong - Sawyer Delong - Copy of Triple Beam SE, Unit conversion gizmo h hw h h hw h sh wybywbhwyhwuhuwhw wbwbe s. W w w, Assignment 1 Prioritization and Introduction to Leadership Results, Chapter 2 - Summary Give Me Liberty! Hover over thePatient Dataitems below to reveal important information, includingPro Tips. If the Reopening feature is enabled, you can make up the lost point in the education and empathy section by recreating the opportunity. . specific event, but notes that they usually occur about once per w Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. what brings you in today when do you fall asleep 3. during the night), how do you feel when you wake up in the morning Then a few weeks later I saw a gynecologist for a pap smear. (Clarified to if my younger sister has health problems. Description: Tina describes problems sleeping and stress-symptoms like racing thoughts. Privacy Statement, Stuvia is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university, Also available in package deal from $37.98, Pennsylvania State University - All Campuses, Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway, University Of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, Essential Environment: The Science Behind the Stories, Everything's an Argument with 2016 MLA Update, Managerial Economics and Business Strategy, Primates of the World: An Illustrated Guide, The State of Texas: Government, Politics, and Policy, IELTS - International English Language Testing System, TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language, USMLE - United States Medical Licensing Examination. Speech is clear and coherent. Are you looking for someone to help with shadow health assignments? On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the pain? . . Question It is important to stay away from triggers. Pulses 2+ and equal location of pain. She endorses that she feels no pain however the 'fast heartbeats" She states that she feels healthy, is taking better care of herself than in the past, and is looking forward to beginning the new job. General: Ms. Jones is a pleasant, obese 28-year-old African With our premium writing service, you no longer have to spend days and nights meticulously working on your assignment, instead use that time to do other important things. At the top of the transcript, you'll see a ribbon indicating the frequency of each kind of interaction within the transcript. Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. She does not have any acute cincerns She was diagnosed with PCOS and oral contraceptives were prescribed She had type 2 diabetes and asthma She reports positive lifestyle modifications. Asking Tina why she started taking birth control will allow Tina to express any concerns or problems in her own words. . Your role in this simulation is that of a healthcare provider who will take Ms. Jones' health history, a key component of her admission process. and I'm stressed and too foggy to study most of the time. Ms. Jones states that the gynecologist diagnosed her with polycystic ovarian syndrome and prescribed oral contraceptives at that visit, which she is tolerating well. Good job cleaning it and using Neosporin. 10:05 PM EDT. This button will not appear if your instructor has chosen to not show the Lab Pass for the assignment. I had two doctors appointments earlier this year. mostly occur in the morning before class. Tina Jones Heath History Documentation.docx, Health History _ Edu and Empathy Completed _ Shadow Health.pdf, Shadow Health Advanced Assessment Tina Head To Toe Education.pdf, Example-Telehealth-Script_70403_82406.pdf, Lambrecht Myers 2012 show how managerial rent seeking behavior can generate, 15 List 3 advantages of keeping good purchase records Store profits and sales, Module 5(2)_ Mastery Exercise_ 21WC-ECN215-1.pdf, Economic Systems & US Economy - Fill-in Blanks.docx, Doc Title Requirements Document Revision Date 00000000 Subject SubjectProject, undergo coordinated activation and proliferation, ultimately differentiating.docx, made available by the Department of Basic Education in the case where the, Firms that may have signiicant pricing power Monopoly is characterized by, 13 Validate that the MDS switch is configured to send configuration changes SNMP, Question 3 Correct 350 points out of 350 Question 4 Correct 350 points out of, d Clitoral orgasm Ejaculation is a process orgasm is a process a Neurological, Ch 6 Therapeutic Communication 2023 S.pptx. What is the name of your diabetes medication? Biology Mary Ann Clark, Jung Choi, Matthew Douglas. $65 USD . Scattered pustules on face Facial hair on upper lip Acanthos nigricans on posterior neck Nails free of any abnormalities or ridges, Scattered pustules on face and facial hair on upper lip, acanthosis nigricans on posterior neck. Usually when I'm stressed I just get kind of scattered and distracted, so if I stay organized, I'm fine. No. How does interviewing a heathy patient differ from interviewing a patient with a known health condition? regulations. Well, Im starting my new job in two weeks, and Im really excited about that. This is especially important to assess in your patient because diabetics are at risk for peripheral vascular disease. Pro Tip: Palpating the liver identifies enlargement, displacement, tenderness, and consistency, which can indicate important health problems. . (Clarified to if my brother has health issues.). I am, sorry it is not getting better, but we will take a, pain is returning. Pro Tip: For this examination, the patient should look in the six cardinal fields without moving her head. Capillary refill < 3 seconds. Today she denies any acute concerns. Shadow health Heent education and empathy - HEENT Results | Turned In Advanced Health Assessment - - Studocu Shadow Health Assignments for virtual clinical hours sales tax notification: elsevier inc. dba shadow health charges applicable sales tax as required state and Skip to document Ask an Expert Sign inRegister Sign inRegister Home Additionally, Tina needs education in regards to her risks related to In this guide, we will outline the steps involved in completing a SHCAP, as well as provide 50 Shadow Health Comprehensive Assessment examples that you can use to practice and improve your skills. . Each assessment is worth up to one point. temporal, carotid, abdominal aorta, femoral, iliac, or renal bruits. To post social content, you must have a display name. Diagnosed with asthma at 2 1/2 years DIagnosed with diabetes at age 24 years Last asthma exacerbation 3 months ago Diagnosed with PCOS four months ago and take Yaz Has a history of hypertension Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. Privacy Statement, Stuvia is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university, Also available in package deal from $24.99, Pennsylvania State University - All Campuses, Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway, University Of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, Essential Environment: The Science Behind the Stories, Everything's an Argument with 2016 MLA Update, Managerial Economics and Business Strategy, Primates of the World: An Illustrated Guide, The State of Texas: Government, Politics, and Policy, IELTS - International English Language Testing System, TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language, USMLE - United States Medical Licensing Examination, Shadow Health Focused Exam Abdominal Education Empathy, SHADOW HEALTH FOCUSED EXAMS ALL IN ONE BUNDLE, Education & Empathy : 6 of 7 (85.7%) During the patient interview, there are a number of opportunities to provide patient education and empathy. The opportunities listed below are those identifie. Health History | Completed | Shadow Health, Advanced Health Assessment - August 2019, N5544. First sexual encounter at age 18, sex with men, identifies as heterosexual. Your document will be more comprehensive and organized. She started me on birth control, and it seems to be helping things. s1 and s2 heard without murmurs or additional sounds. Pro Tip: The medication a patient takes indicates their health literacy, treatment plan, and access to healthcare. Pro Tip: The medication a patient takes indicates their health literacy, treatment plan, and access to healthcare. Terms of Use I havent really had any stomach problems since I came in with them a while ago. How to do a Shadow Health Comprehensive Assessment, Why You Need a Shadow Health Comprehensive Assessment Writing Service, Shadow Health Comprehensive Assessment Examples, Need Someone to Write Your paper We can Help, assessments provide opportunities for nursing students to practice their clinical, health assessments challenge nursing students to think critically about healthcare, Damien Brooks traumatic brain injury shadow health Transcript, Tina Jones Neurological Shadow Health Assessment Education and Empathy, HEENT shadow health assessment Tina Jones Subjective Data, Anita Douglas community-acquired pneumonia shadow health transcript, Asthma Exacerbation Shadow health Subjective data, Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health, COPD Debbie OConnor shadow health transcript. he had some blood pressure and cholesterol issues when he was alive, too. Clicking on each opportunity will show a description of that opportunity, the lines in the transcript in which you encountered that opportunity, and a model educational or empathetic statement. Diagnosed with PCOS four months ago. Tina Jones endorses that she does not really watch her diet. Tina Jones Subjective Data Comprehensive Assessment Shadow Health (4) $12.49 16x sold Tina Jones Subjective Data Comprehensive Assessment Shadow Health/Tina Jones Subjective Data Comprehensive Assessment Shadow Health TINA JONES OBJECTIVE HEENT EDUCATION AND EMPATHY COMPLETED (0) $12.49 Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. She denies fevers, chills, and ni Click here for more information. Does he have any medical issue? I'd say a 7. Asking if Tinas been using her inhaler more frequently since exacerbation can indicate how shes been treating her symptoms since exacerbation. Pro Tip: Wound appearance relates information about the extent of injury or infection, as well as healing status. sputum, hemoptysis, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, Florida State University NURSING 362. Lag, nystagmus, and deviations may indicate neurologic conditions. Shadow. Sure, I think I understand what you mean. Then you can respond within two lines of dialogue with the correct educational or empathetic response to receive credit for the scored item. Have you missed any days of your birth control pill? The opportunities listed below are, those identified by nursing experts to be of particular importance to this patient. This is the raw score you achieved on your attempt. I usually eat dinner, then I try to study for a few hours or do other schoolwork. How long ago did you start taking birth control? Ms. Jones is a pleasant 28-year-old African American woman wh At last check it was 140/80 or 90. No peripheral edema. SOAP Note Template (14) . (Clarified to if I have ear drainage.). regarding her rapid heart rate. Never intubated. : an American History - Chapters 1-5 summaries, 1.1 Functions and Continuity full solutions. Pro Tip: Nail appearance suggests the status of respiratory and vascular function and the presence of nutrient deficiencies or diseases. Respiratory: Chest is symmetrical with respirations; no physical Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. I came in because Im required to have a recent physical exam for the health insurance at my new job. ), Shes pretty healthy. She uses her albuterol inhaler when she is around cats. Pro Tip: Establishing a timeline for which healthcare providers Tina has seen will allow you to develop a comprehensive health history. 1. In determining the cause of the back pain, based on your knowledge of anatomy, what. Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. Walden University (16). I guess I had anxiety back when I was having those sleep problems. enter of her chest. 7. bleeding, petechiae, purpura, or blood transfusions. NUR 325 Transcript Comprehensive Assessment _ Completed _ Shadow Health - NUR 325 (NUR325) - Stuvia US US Chamberlain College Of Nursing NUR 325 (NUR325) Other NUR 325 Transcript Comprehensive Assessment _ Completed _ Shadow Health Course NUR 325 (NUR325) Institution Chamberlain College Of Nursing She has been feeling tired at the end of the day. Note that some assignments will not require you to provide education and empathy for a score, but it is encouraged. The first number represents the amount of points you earned. She denies shortness of breath. Add to Cart. EKG with Reports no dizziness, light-headedness, tingling, loss of coordination or sensation, seizures, or sense of disequilibrium. It hurts a lot, and the pain pills haven't. She is well-nourished, well-developed, and dressed appropriately with good hygiene. Biology Mary Ann Clark, Jung Choi, Matthew Douglas. Undergraduate Graduate She was last hospitalized for asthma in high school. Exam (elaborations) - Focused exam: hypertension and type 2 diabetes - week 10 results | turned in advanced. S Last menstrual period 2 weeks ago. The Exam Time is time spent asking questions, performing actions, and documenting in the exam room. Question Please enter your feedback to submit this form, UnderstandingThe Digital Clinical Experience (DCE) and Student Performance Index (SPI) Scores. Has new male relationship, sexual contact not initiated. SHADOW HEALTH FOCUSED EXAMS ALL IN ONE BUNDLE $ 522.01 $ 74.99 49 items 1. Question dust, and penicillin. For instance, if there are three dimensions of a particular assessment, each dimension is worth 1/3 of a point. DTRs 2+ and equal bilaterally in upper and lower extremities. Ive been feeling much better lately, though. known history of murmurs, angina, previous palpitations, dyspne This includes an assessment of past medical history, including any symptoms that may indicate an illness or disease. No, you must respond to the virtual patient within two lines of dialogue to get credit for acknowledging the opportunity. When she is exposed to allergens she states that she has runny nose, itchy and swollen eyes, and increased asthma symptoms. I havent smoked pot since I was twenty or twenty-one. I used to have a reaction when I was in a dusty house for a long time. I havent had a full asthma attack in years, though. Conduct a comprehensive review of systems to rule out any possible organ dysfunction or disease. Opportunities marked as Followed Up were followed up by students, and include the dialogue between student and patient. Plus I have my friends from church. and asthma. Pro Tip: The medications that a patient takes indicate their health concerns or problems, health literacy, and current treatment plans. Never pregnant. Social History: Ms. Jones has a job at a copy and shipping store She has a history of asthma, last hospitalization wa has never had an EKG. I dont have anything specific going on today. I used to have a lot of trouble with asthma attacks back then. Description: Tina describes how busy she is with school and work. Tina Jones palpitations appear to be related to notable stress and NR 509 Week 7 Shadow Health Comprehensive Health Histor. Asking Tina when she last used her inhaler will indicate when her symptoms most recently required medical treatment. Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Documentation Electronic Health Record Week 9 Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones.docx, Comprehensive Assessment | Completed | Shadow Health 1.pdf, Comprehensive Assessment _ Completed _ Shadow Health Plan of Exam.pdf, Tina Comprehensive Assessment Shadow Health Subjective Questions.pdf, Tina Jones Health History Education & Empathy.pdf, Week 1 Shadow Health SOAP Note course hero.docx, Health History _ Completed _ Shadow Health(Education).pdf, NR 509 NP Week 1 Shadow Health Education-Tina Jones-infected foot.pdf, History Weimer Republic Yannick Word.docx, Midterm Review HW-Justine Jan Mendoza.pdf, 10 Mar 18 9115 Alan Closed 3 Nov 17 10 Mar 18 6024 Adam Closed 3 Nov 17 24 Mar, both recent or historical Data which is collected for different purposes is, progress of science and technology the emergence of large scale and high speed, A recent news program reported that the presidential approval rate was 51 with a, 274 15 DAlembert Principle and Derivation of the Lagrange Equations To derive, COPYING eKIT MATERIALS FROM THIS COMPUTER IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED Copyright 2013, 408 b Myrdal estimates that in 1850 about 2 3 of the average familys budget was, AM_Prepare_&_deliver_a_presentation_290812.pdf. The grey items are available within the assignment, but you did not unlock them on this attempt. Pro Tip: Inspecting the conjunctiva and sclera for color changes, swelling, and increased vascularity helps to identify an infection or underlying condition. DNP (36) The page will refresh upon submission. Regular rate and rhythm, S1 and S2 present, no murmurs, ru AA 1. . Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. auscultation without wheezes, crackles, or cough. Cross), Forecasting, Time Series, and Regression (Richard T. O'Connell; Anne B. Koehler), Campbell Biology (Jane B. Reece; Lisa A. Urry; Michael L. Cain; Steven A. Wasserman; Peter V. Minorsky), Principles of Environmental Science (William P. Cunningham; Mary Ann Cunningham), Biological Science (Freeman Scott; Quillin Kim; Allison Lizabeth), Give Me Liberty! : an American History (Eric Foner), Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), Principles of Environmental Science (William P. Cunningham; Mary Ann Cunningham), Biological Science (Freeman Scott; Quillin Kim; Allison Lizabeth), Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), Shadow Health Assignments for virtual clinical hours, "Im sorry to hear about your trouble sleeping and str, Lab Pass (/assignment_attempts/9908788/lab_pass.pdf), Shadow Health Tine Jones Health History Subjective Data, Shadow Health Mental Health Subjective data, Shadow health Heent education and empathy, Top-30-nclex-medspdf-pdf-free - NCLEX HELP, Engaging Contemporary Media - Lecture 2 Notes, Advanced Care of the Adult/Older Adult (N566), Biology: Basic Concepts And Biodiversity (BIOL 110), Managing Business Communications and Change (MGT-325), Pediatric And Perinatal Clinical Nurse Specialist Practicum I (NUPR 569), Management of Adult Health II (NURSE362), Fundamentals of Biology: Cellular and Organ Physiology (BIO 203), Ethical and Legal Considerations of Healthcare (IHP420), Professional Application in Service Learning I (LDR-461), Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professions (NUR 4904), Principles Of Environmental Science (ENV 100), Operating Systems 2 (proctored course) (CS 3307), Comparative Programming Languages (CS 4402), Business Core Capstone: An Integrated Application (D083), How Do Bacteria Become Resistant Answer Key, A&p exam 3 - Study guide for exam 3, Dr. Cummings, Fall 2016, Docx - HIS 104 - Essay on Cultural Influence on Womens Political Roles in Rome and, Philippine Politics and Governance W1 _ Grade 11/12 Modules SY. Study Tips (250), BSN (31) Return to Assignment (/assignments/493256/), Lab Pass (/assignment_attempts/10113755/lab_pass, Tina Jones presents with episodes of "fast heartbeat" which has been American woman in no acute distress. Asking Tina if she has a rescue inhaler for her asthma will indicate her treatment plan and the degree to which she complies with it. Pro Tip: This test accommodation assesses the eyes ability to focus on close objects. I think she had high blood pressure and cholesterol, too. This is especially important to assess in your patient because diabetics are at risk for peripheral vascular disease. history. Ugh, horrible, honestly. out, I'll even turn the light back on and read more until I feel more wound down. This button will not appear after the due date of the assignment, or if your instructor has chosen to not allow reopening for the assignment. You will not see a grade for this activity from Shadow Health, but your instructors may choose to grade your responses. Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. The opportunities listed below are those identified by nursing experts to be of particular importance to this. is a student at Shadowville Community College. We deal with academic writing, creative writing, and non-word assignments. Question . Sales Tax Notification: Elsevier Inc. DBA Shadow Health charges applicable sales tax as required by state and local (/site_notice_dismissals?from_flash=true&site_notice_id=499) Terms of Use Pro Tip: Asthma exacerbation can result in increased wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness. My mom has some issues, and I think some of my grandparents did, too. Ms. Jones is alert and oriented, seated upright on the examination table, and is in no apparent distress. Shadow Health Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones -Documentation /Electronic Health Record. Shadow Health Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones -Documentation /Electronic Health Record. We're available through e-mail, live chat and Facebook. She has type 2 diabetes, which she is controlling with diet, exercise, and metformin, which she just started 5 months ago. Here you will see a verbatim record of every interaction you had with the patient. Reports imporved acne due to use of oral contraceptives Facial and body hair imporved Denies any nail or hair changes. The following details are facts of the patients case. Do you take your pill at the same time every day? . My doctor told me when I was pretty little I think I was about two and a half? Nails free of ridges or abnormalities. how do you feel when youre stressed The score you receive in the Education and Empathy section is based on the timing of your therapeutic statements during critical moments in the patient interview. Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. That is great. Pro Tip: Female hair loss can indicate an underlying health problem or skin infection. Company Registration Number: 61965243 At the top of this page, you will see a percentage score of how you did on Objective Data Collection. Denies any dizinness, ligh-headedness, loss of sensation, tingling, numbness Denies any seizures or sense of disequilibrium. Asking if Tinas been using her inhaler more frequently since exacerbation can indicate how shes been treating her symptoms since exacerbation. . Pro Tip: Patients with diabetes are at risk for diabetic retinopathy. Nursing Theories (44) Heart rate is is regular and normal. She denies chest pain during the episodes, but does endorse Pro Tip: The inspection of your patients unaffected ankle provides a comparison to the affected side and aids in the assessment for possible unknown injury inflicted during the fall. Can I wait to provide all of my educational and empathetic statements at the end of the interview? Being around cats is the worst, but dust and running up stairs can make my breathing bad, too. Clicking on the diagnosis will expand that item, showing you the priority you selected, the evidence you selected, and your selection for Planning. Does your dads father have health issues? Clicking on each of the Education & Empathy topics will show you more information and the part of your transcript. We go to First Baptist, and we do a lot with our church community. Pro Tip: Follow up questions about Tinas medication history will help you to understand her treatment plan and recent health history. bilaterally in upper extremities and lower extremities without thrill Pro Tip: The medications that a patient takes indicate their health concerns or problems, health literacy, and current treatment plans. Well, I used to smoke pot. What is your new job? Last updated on November 16, 2021 The score you receive in the Education and Empathy section is based on the timing of your therapeutic statements during critical moments in the patient interview. Pro Tip: Palpating the jaw checks for crepitus can identify TMJ or injury. Essential Environment: The Science Behind the Stories Jay H. Withgott, Matthew Laposata. illness? Pro Tip: Tinas response to a question about managing her diabetes will reveal the severity of her symptoms, her health literacy, and the way shes complied with previous treatment plans. . Opportunities marked as Not Followed Up are missed opportunities that were present in the interview, but where no statements were lately. are opportunities that were not elicited in the interview, are missed opportunities that were present in the, interview, but where no statements were made. Im usually asleep by 11:30, and I wake up at 8, so. Indicates an item that is available to be found. This includes your DCE Score, Student Performance Index, Proficiency Level, and assignment details. Herzing University (82) Inspecting the scalp and hair for texture, distribution, and quantity helps to identify lesions or masses. Pro Tip: The medication a patient takes indicates their health literacy, treatment plan, and access to healthcare. regular sinus rhythm, no ST changes. 10:22 PM EDT. Palpitations related to caffeine and/or anxiety, Cardiovascular Completed Shadow Health write out, Copyright 2023 StudeerSnel B.V., Keizersgracht 424, 1016 GC Amsterdam, KVK: 56829787, BTW: NL852321363B01, Cardiovascular | Completed | Shadow Health, https://app.shadowhealth.com/assignment_attempts/101, Chemistry: The Central Science (Theodore E. Brown; H. Eugene H LeMay; Bruce E. Bursten; Catherine Murphy; Patrick Woodward), Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), The Methodology of the Social Sciences (Max Weber), Psychology (David G. Myers; C. Nathan DeWall), Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications (Gay L. R.; Mills Geoffrey E.; Airasian Peter W.), Business Law: Text and Cases (Kenneth W. Clarkson; Roger LeRoy Miller; Frank B.