Parking was good and the bathrooms was clean. River City Marketplace with nearly 1 million square feet of retail, restaurants and entertainment is strategically situated off I-95 at Max Leggett Pkwy & Airport Center Dr Close proximity to Jacksonville International Airport & Directly across . River City Marketplace - Walmart - 13227 City Square Drive Get Directions (904) 225-8666. Come and try our dishes! I think they are going to do well at this location.". This OfficeRetail space is available for lease. Yummy and delicious food. (904) 420-2299. Tijuana Flats River City: Burritos, Tacos & Tex-Mex For All! Today is RCM anchored byCracker Barrel Old Country, OfficeMax, Wallace Theaters, Ross Dress For Less, PetSmart, Old Navy, Wal-Mart Supercenter, Michaels Stores, Gander Mountain, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ashley Furniture HomeStore, Lowe's. near River City Marketplace. The atmoshpere is great. Skip the plane ride, at La Nopalera you can get the full experience of being in Mexico just by visiting one of our restaurants. Restaurants. Every time I go to Beach Road Chicken Dinners, I am taken back to 1964, when I moved here as a little girl. Nightlife. I love them. Really enjoyed the food and the view. P.F. Chang's, Texas Roadhouse planned for River City Marketplace P.F. By Amy S. 55. ***Our restaurants may be experiencing limited hours or may be closed. (3) (116) 7.9. 13141 City Station Dr. #149, Jacksonville, FL 32218; Mon - Thur. 13000 City Station Drive, Jacksonville, Florida 32218. Offering the bold flavors of Memphis-style barbecue, Sticky Fingers Ribhouse is a small chain of boutique eateries throughout the Southeast. Does P.F. Hours. What are some highly rated restaurants near Jacksonville, FL? 1,400 SF take out restaurant with outdoor seating in sought . Read More 41 reviews. 14022 Revell Drive . per night. Re: River City Marketplace & Restaurants. Changs mobile app for delivery and takeout from our 840 Nautica Drive Jacksonville, FL location. We both ordered shrimp with spicy seasoning and they cook it for you! P.F. View a menu by clicking on "more info" and then "download a menu" and our Gluten Free offerings will be marked with GF. Texas Roadhouse intends to replace the closed Logan's Roadhouse in River City Marketplace in North Jacksonville and open in fall 2022. Welcome to your local Five Guys at 13249 City Square Dr. in Jacksonville. FL; Jacksonville; 13249 City Square Dr. . Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides. Please contact your local Carrabba's to see if outdoor dining is available. Tel: (904) 908-4250. Living at The Avery at River City Marketplace will surely expand your cuisine! River City Marketplace is strategically located at the interchange of I-95 and Airport Road, just. Term . Their food is amazing and great taste in the food very clean and also main important very frien. River City Marketplace - Jacksonville, FL - Yelp Black friday and holiday hours information. Since 1995, Tijuana Flats has served delicious Tex-Mex cuisine to the Southside area of Jacksonville. 10.18 mi. Have a media inquiry? Rebecca was our hostess and did a great job seating us. 13113 Annie's Walk Drive | Jacksonville, FL Condos for Rent | Rent. Shoe Stores at River City Marketplace | Rack Room Shoes #145 of 1,481 Restaurants in Jacksonville. NAME CHANGE: Dreamette Ice Cream in St. Johns has changed its name to Dream Ice Cream. Hours of operations are Sunday through Monday, 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. The India Restaurant truly has the best Indian food in town. Please visit https://www.dine-rewards.com/ and click "Add a Visit." River City Marketplace - commonly known as RCM, is regional outdoor shopping mall with total retail floor area 899,588 sq.ft. I had my 23rd birthday dinner with about 10 of my coworkers and we went a little later at about 9pm and it was wonderful. We went on a Monday night party of 11. Offering authentic Italian cuisine passed down from our founders' family recipes, Carrabba's Italian Grill uses only the best ingredients to prepare fresh and handmade dishes cooked to order in a lively exhibition kitchen. With a flair for Japanese cuisine,Fujiyamais a feast for the senses as guests can delight in the interactive Hibachi-style of cooking or an extensive sushi bar. " this place is always dirty " 02/23/2023. After 16 years, the screens at Regal River City Marketplace are set to go dark and the multiplex demolished, making way for a new wholesale club at the North Jacksonville site. River City Marketplace, FL Chili's Grill & Bar BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse. About Panda Express at River City Marketplace | Panda Express Went this week for the first time but won't be the last. All "Restaurants" results in 13141 City Station Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218, Related Searches in 13141 City Station Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218, Trending Searches in 13141 City Station Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218. I was surprise and appreciative for the complimentary chocolate covered strawberries given to us on Valentin. Rating: 4.0+ Outdoor Seating. I love this place, they TRULY go above and beyond with both their service AND products. welcome to river city place A newly renovated community in the heart of Jacksonville, Florida. The basa fish blackened is great - shrimp and scallops too, For lunch I had 20 butterfly shrimp, I would say bite size and green beans and coleslaw and water for 10.99 + tax. River City Marketplace. Tripadvisor #3. 8635 Blanding Blvd., Unit 101 Jacksonville, FL 32244 . An extensive menu allows diners to enjoy an array of house favorites including smoked beef brisket sandwich, Memphis-style wet ribs and hickory smoked wings. Ask my husband:). Does P.F. Creative in both decor and flavors, Mellow Mushroom uses their decades-old spring water crust to deliver mouth-watering specialty pies such as the Kosmic Karma, the Mighty Meat and the Pacific Rim. Order delivery and takeout online at order.pfchangs.com. We think you will love these deals. 14565 Duval Rd, Jacksonville, FL, 32218. :-) See ya'll soon.. at J-v. Follow @MallsandStores Website. River City Marketplace 13249-13275 City Square Dr - LoopNet But there are plenty on the calendar in the coming weeks in warmer parts of the state. From time order placed to arrival of meal was only six minutes. State: Florida - FL City: Jacksonville. Wednesday 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM. Fantastic service, food and drinks!! Changs Platinum Rewards is available at pfchangs.com/rewards/platinum. Changs To Go 840 Nautica Drive Jacksonville, FL offers the same iconic, wok-fired Chinese food & Asian dishes you love with even more convenience. We are open for takeout, delivery or curbside pickup. INTRODUCING P.F. Our bold flavors and fresh ingredients are freshly prepared, every day. Charging us an 18% gratuity then NOT telling us and letting us pay ANOTHER gratuity! Steakhouse Restaurants Jacksonville. 269 reviews. First time visiting and I enjoyed it. Gary T. Mills. We had to send the coconut shrimp back twice the third time the manager brought it out and all three times it was burnt even after I told him on the second try I just d, Bold Birds is bringin' the heat to Murray Hill, one piece of delicious chicken at a time! This will not last long!Location Info:Very close to River City Marketplace with more than 70 stores and restaurants. Chang's To Go River City Marketplace offers catering services for any occasion or group event, large or small, including office catering and holiday catering. We offer corporate catering menus for corporate events and meetings. There is a reason this place is ALWAYS packed. Team Member Openings Job in Jacksonville, FL at Chick-Fil-A River City 13000 City Station Drive Jacksonville, FL 32218. 0.4 mile. Find our location in Jacksonville located on Max Leggett Parkway and Skymark Drive next to . Changs Platinum Rewards. 12215-12333 Sago Ave W, Jacksonville, FL 32218 - LoopNet Hi there, I can't help much - the River City Marketplace is not close to my house, so we really never go there. $1,150/mo. The River City Marketplace restaurant joins the full-service restaurant at 10281 Midtown Parkway in St. Johns Town Center as the only P.F. . P.F. The food was delicious, reasonably priced and plenty of it. They move. Yes, we do have a menu for kids 10 and under. Welcome to our restaurant! I have tried several menu items, but today I tried the ham and swiss croissant. 23. Catering, Restaurant, Kitchen Helper. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful . Sun-Sat 11 AM - 9 PM. Changs To Go has just nine locations now, the bulk of them in the metropolitan areas of New York, Chicago and Dallas, according to the restaurant chains website. New restaurants opening in 2023 in Jacksonville, St. Johns County Jacksonville, FL Shopping Fashion Shoe Stores . Featuring a wood-burning grill inspired by the many tastes of Italy, guests can enjoy signature dishes, including Chicken Bryan, Pollo Rosa Maria, Wood-Fire Grilled Steak and chops and classic Italian Pasta dishes in a welcoming, contemporary atmosphere. My kids and I enjoy watching the performance whi. The Friday nights are the best for me. Existing members are now GOLD MEMBERS, plus a new level including. Smaller and more conveniently located, P.F. The concept, company officials said, is designed to "allow more guests to experience the P.F. Changs To Go River City Marketplace accept reservations? 59 helpful votes. Jacksonville, Locations US Florida Jacksonville Airport BLVD. Changs To Go River City Marketplace open? Aloha Waffle Bar | Waffles, Boba, and Coffee We invite you to come and experience the flavor of Mexico at Salsas Cocina Mexicana! Today (Tuesday), it is open 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Chang's To Go River City Marketplace does not have happy hour. My husband and I have eaten at most of the listed Indian Restaurants in town. Five Guys River City Visit our River City Marketplace page for daily business hours. Mr. Potato Spread opens at Jacksonville's River City Marketplace Get Directions To this . Within 4 blocks. For Sale: 3 beds, 2 baths 1152 sq. 13141 City Station Dr Jacksonville FL 32218. Red Lobster - River City Marketplace | Visit Jacksonville Part Time Assistant Manager - Jacksonville, FL River City Marketplace. Pleasecontact usfor more information and to schedule a tour. Salsas Cocina River City Back To Jacksonville, FL. Learn more about our P.F. You can dine in wonderful restaurants and meet with friends. 1,400 SF take out restaurant with outdoor seating in . La Nopalera | Authentic Mexican Restaurant in Jacksonville FL Loved all the animals. Highest-rated Pizza Restaurants in Jacksonville, According to - Stacker Please use the following link to find it: https://www.carrabbas.com/nutrition. Great variety in the menu. !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)? Monday 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM. fun-loving people to help make our restaurant a success! This article originally appeared on Florida Times-Union: River City Marketplace adding Texas Roadhouse, P.F. River City Tijuana Flats. Contact us today. 30 Places. Be sure to pet the kitty's as you pass by! Find a Regal Movie Theatre near you, select local movie showtimes and buy movie tickets online to your next film. Use this guide to find hotels and motels near River City Marketplace. Salsas Cocina Mexicana Please call to confirm operating hours. Dining in Jacksonville. Chang's To Go is our answer to fast, easier Chinese takeout delivery. He made a total of 37% off. 13,879 were here. Visit pfchangs.com/menu/gluten-free to view all gluten-free options. Fully refundable. Yes. Let me know. We went on a Monday night party of 11. Address. Expected to open in early 2023, new upscale seafood-focused and oyster bar concept Taverna Oceana comes from husband-and-wife restaurateurs Chef Sam and Kiley . 40 reviews of River City Marketplace "I really like this outdoor mall in the Northside. Great and fast service. Would definitely recommend this business.. A River City Marketplace. It reminds me of the St. John's Town Center but with a movie theater included. Chang's official retail & merch line. Compl. About Five Guys River City. 13820 Old Street | River City Marketplace | tijuanaflats.com. Self-parking is conveniently located near the restaurant. Yes, P.F. The P.F. Looking for more? Changs To Go locations are tailored specifically toward takeout, delivery, and catering. Loved it! Mon. For those looking to enjoy a great meal at River City Marketplace, here are a few spots to try: With a mission to serve great barbecue since 1992,Sticky Fingers Ribhouseis the perfect spot to enjoy comfort food cuisine. Near our apartments for rent in Northside Jacksonville, FL, you can dine at locations like BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Casa Maria, and New Berlin Fish House. This is mine & my families favorite spot to go and eat Mexican food. Their curries and saag panee, Everytime I go into Little Caesars on Beach & Hodges, next toTarget, they are always rockin'. Regardless, get dessert! The Avery at Rivercity Market Place - Jacksonville, FL | Trulia Big servings, great food - what more could anyone want! Live music with Les B Fine. Chang's To Go. Highlighting the list is Texas Roadhouse, the popular steakhouse known for its hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides and fresh-baked bread which already has two locations in the greater Jacksonville area: one in Orange Park and another near the St. Johns Town Center. Chili's Restaurants In Jacksonville, Florida. 751 Skymarks Drive, I-95, Exit 363, Jacksonville, FL 32218. The auction continues through 7 p.m. on Friday. Mar 12 - Mar 13. Tuesday 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM. Olive Garden in Jacksonville, FL, is located at River City Marketplace at 13040 City Station Drive, and is convenient to hotels, shopping, movie theaters, and major highways. This is a review for restaurants near Jacksonville, FL: "This was the 1st day opened. Chili's Restaurants In Jacksonville, Florida - Chili's Grill & Bar First time here and we will be back. You can also order through the P.F. 13210 City Station Dr., Jacksonville, FL 32218 Closed. All collections in Jacksonville, Florida. Nashville transplants Hughes Brown and his family are no strangers to the restaurant business and they're thri, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Seafood Restaurants In River City Marketplace in Jacksonville, FL Start Order. Enter the phone number associated with your Dine Rewards account and complete the form to have your credit manually applied. Where can I add a missing visit for Dine Rewards? Is P.F. Chang's River City Marketplace gluten-free? BigD, The best seafood restaurant and market on Jacksonville, Great food, great service kids love the game room and great drink specials .had a party here and everyone loved the experience, Hi, my names Kyle Sharpe I am a cook and plate designer here at the Red Lobster in Rivercity Marketplace. Shop Rack Room Shoes at River City Marketplace in Jacksonville, FL to find the latest styles of shoes, boots, sneakers, and sandals for the whole family. Show all. Details. Kinjal P. said: I came here only to return some items from online and wowieeee was, Susan Q. said: Ok..here's the thing..Every Single Person had told me that going to, Athena B. said: I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews (yes I read, Carlos C. said: Love the great deals that this place has. Chang's To Go River City can seat 11 guests indoors and is located at 840 Nautica Dr. Suite 121, Jacksonville, Florida, 32218. well one day a co worker posted a picture on FB a, The food was fantastic!! The plates, painted by the late local artist Kaye Kauffman, are now up for auction to benefit the Beaches Museum and Beaches Emergency Assistance Ministry. Share and like Malls and Stores Info on Facebook and get News, Information about Sales and Events. River City Marketplace: 3 minutes / 1.5 miles; Oceanway Plaza Center Type Neighborhood Center: Gross Leasable Area 62,270 SF: Parking . It will be the third in the Jacksonville area. My Profile; Track Orders; . We have the list. Mon - Sun: . Shop P.F. rue21 3.3. Today, it is the largest shopping complex in the north Jacksonville market with 70 stores. A movie theater and dining options are also available. Had taco salad with grilled chicken, all fresh and tasty and ground beef super burrito loco, super tasty and huge! Jacksonville, Florida 32218, Visit Jacksonville100 North Laura StreetSuite 120Jacksonville, FL 32202(800) 733-2668, This website uses cookies to optimize your visitor experience. Fantastic service, food and drinks!! Elevate your catering with Carrabba's Catering! Red Lobster - River City Marketplace. To start dining on classic Italian recipes, visit our Italian restaurant at 13040 City Station Drive today! In Florida, the restaurant has one location in Orlando. These are some restaurants with a large number of reviews near Jacksonville, FL: Green Papaya Pan Asian Cuisine (535 reviews), BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse (379 reviews), New Berlin Fish House and Oyster Bar (250 reviews). Great Service! [Keep reading for more news, including our January recap of Jacksonville's biggest dining news, Caron Streibich's roundup of favorite new-to-her restaurants, Florida food festivals worth checking out and more.]. Thank you Salsas for making a fun filled evening. P.F. Texas Roadhouse to build at River City Marketplace 13100 Broxton Bay Dr Boston's Pizza Restaurant & Sports Bar Friendly environment. Ooooooh my gosh. Visit Pecan Park Flea and Farmers' Market in North Jacksonville | Expedia 725 Skymarks Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218 - River City Marketplace - LoopNet For all reservations, please call the restaurant directly at (904) 739-7206.Stonewood Grill & Tavern offers a complete dining experience for both your eyes and your palate. Does P.F. Changs To Go River City Marketplace is currently open for quick dine-in, delivery, takeout, curbside pickup, and catering. For more information . After opening in 2011, Logans closed in 2020 after owner Craftworks Holdings filed for bankruptcy in March of that year. " Rather average food " 06/10/2022. When you call Mirador & Stovall at River City home, great restaurants like these are just minutes away at the lively River City Marketplace. Very knowledgeable about seafood. Our amazing food is a reflection of our passion for Mexico and its culinary traditions. Look for the bubble waffles to hold the restaurants Classic Monte Cristo, Turkey Bacon Ranch Melt and other sandwiches. At Salsas Cocina Mexicana, we are proud to promote our culture and heritage through our food. Guests visit us for the very best pizza, cold beer, craft . Catering, Restaurant, Guest Services, Kitchen Helper. With more than 250,000 ways to customize your burger and more than 1,000 milkshake combinations, your perfect meal is just a click away! Please call the restaurant to book a party of this . Yes, P.F. 12 Places. Loved all the animals. Great place to have a meal. Changs Asian favorites they know and love in a convenient format that provides a solution for online ordering, takeout, catering and delivery in areas that dont have a P.F. Amazing food and amazing service! Paid valet available in some locations. Choose delivery type Chick-fil-A delivery . Listed on 2023-03-04. The Retail building was completed in 2006 and features a total of 203,091 SF. Jacksonville North - BJ's Restaurants We promise to greet you with a smile and make sure, The services I received from this garage did not live up to the expectations of others reviews I've read. Regal River City Marketplace may have shown its last movie. The Avery at River City Marketplace | Jacksonville Luxury Apartments However, counter service with seating is available. FL River City Marketplace. Popular searches. The greeter very nice, our server Yaelee super super attentive, very polite. so for along time I will buy them live and cook them. $$. Chang's To Go, Pour Salt Down Your Drain At Night, Here's Why, on The Rite Spot, Kauffman and her plates, rewarding its carryout customers with a $3 tip, River City Marketplace adding Texas Roadhouse, P.F. Current Promotions Roger Dean Stadium Check It Out Flautas Check It Out Tijuana Tuesdaze Check It Out . Chang's To Go River City Marketplace is located at 840 Nautica Drive Jacksonville, FL. View our blog below for the latest on what's happening around our community! Chang's restaurants in Northeast Florida. NEW - 1 DAY AGO INCOME RESTRICTED. The North Jacksonville multiplex lists no future screenings on the company's website or ticketing . Hospitality/Catering. We are explicitly tailored toward takeout, delivery, and catering. Location & Hours. 13210 City Station Dr., Jacksonville, FL 32218. View open job roles we are now hiring for in Jacksonville, FL, and apply online. . 7 Restaurants Near the River City Marketplace You Need to Try Out Please contact stores and restaurants for opening hours information. Mr. Have a question about a restaurant opening or closing in your neighborhood? I highly recommend it. Creme Brle withou, While visiting the Jacksonville area my husband and I were looking for a place to get some Coconut Soup. Potato Restaurant at River City Marketplace. Location: Interstate 95 North and Airport Center Drive near Max Leggett Parkway opposite Jacksonville International Airport . Wed. 904-751-7499. In addition to Jacksonville, others are planned for Boynton Beach, Winter Garden, Lake Mary, Miami Lakes and Orlando, according to applications on file with the states Department of Business & Professional Regulation. The Best 10 Restaurants near River City Marketplace in Jacksonville, FL . Contact and Phone to mall. Oceanway AKA "Redneck Jacksonville" . When you live in our apartments near River City Marketplace, you're in close proximity to a sprawling outdoor shopping area with a mix of stores, restaurants and entertainment venues. 15022 Max Leggett Pkwy. Restaurant or Medical Tenant. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. This Retail space is available for lease.