Fan Theyre the experts on family games and have everything you need for a fun night in! Furniture Christmas Stocking Riddle: The more there is, the less you see. Valentine's Day Have some tricky riddles of your own? 11. Mosquito Riddle: Speaking of rivers, a man calls his dog from the opposite side of the river. Cow Envelope Answer: E, N, T. The letters are the first letters of the written numbers: one, two, three, four, five, etc. Lightning Boat Cat Riddle: I have lakes with no water, mountains with no stone and cities with no buildings. Riddle: What gets wet while drying?Answer: A towel, 12. Jolly Roger Riddle: What is black when its clean and white when its dirty?Answer: A chalkboard, 25. I'm the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. 10. Chemistry Im all you need to keep the doctor away! It comes after periodic, I am a piece of furniture Heres a list of riddles you can use for your next hunt from rooms to random items around your home, weve got clues for everything! This one is pretty impossible but use the facts you know about English to get on track. Beverage First, think of words with double vowels. There are two types of riddles: enigmas. What is the one thing everyone can agree is between heaven and earth? Theres a one-story house where everything is yellow. Answer: The letter R. By the way, can you solve this viral riddle about Teresas daughter? Raisin Useful as warmers/ creating classroom discussion etc. We recommend our users to update the browser. Pot Of Gold 87. 50+ Indoor Scavenger Hunt Riddles for Adults - Let's Roam Explorer 10. Ladder How is this possible? Im everywhere, from the house to the mall. Riddle: If there are three apples and you take away two, how many apples do you have?Answer: You have two apples. Riddle: Where does today come before yesterday?Answer: The dictionary, 29. This riddle relies on tricking you into thinking about ears and a mouth. Candied Yams So there were not a single video or answers online about these riddles, so i thought i will take a shot at cracking this. Eye Patch Answer: A feather. Would you consider yourself a riddle novice or a riddle ninja? Answer: Your left hand. Tornado What am I? Animal Riddle: What is there one of in every corner and two of in every room? Television document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023 Let's Roam, LLC. Nature I am much better than a slide. Leprechaun Riddle: What cant talk but will reply when spoken to?Answer: An echo, 19. Riddle: The person who makes it has no need of it; the person who buys it has no use for it. Coat Hard and easy riddles with answers that will strengthen your brain. Treasure Map Hard riddles like this one require you to think logically or in a straightforward way. First, think of the color of the clouds. You can enter, but you cant go outside. Volcano St Patrick's Day 25. Mercury Curtains Milk You eat at it its a _ _ _ _ _, I have four legs but Im not a camel Have some leftovers? What am I?Answer: The letter e, 75. Answer: Light. Piano China Pirate Three different doctors said that Paul is their brother yet Paul claims he has no brothers. Monster Riddle: A word I know, six letters it contains, remove one letterand 12 remains. 27. 50+ Best Hard Riddles (With Answers) | Thought Catalog Twenty-sixif youre talking English alphabet. Lemon Star Pineapple Most people make up their own riddles for parties and things. Stapler To display your contact list, you must sign in: These Love Riddles Are Romantically Challenging! Weather How many honest intelligent, caring men in the world does it take to do the dishes. Orange This thing is often made of wood 8. Canada Im where your clothes get hung up, This can be found in your house I can be cracked, I can be made. Christian If you love it (and were sure you will!) Pillow Witch This interactive book is like no other. Can you spell that without using S or I? Riddle: Im tall when Im young, and Im short when Im old. Mummy Key Only 2 Percent of People Can Solve Einsteins RiddleCan You? Water I come after coffee but Im not a shop 27. Office Find other really hard riddles (with answers) at LetsRoam.com, the ultimate source for family entertainment and adventure, especially if youre looking for ways to have fun at home. Saturn Shampoo Gold Coins Riddle. Keep going until they either guess that the answer is a closet or they run out of clues. Try hardest riddles Sphinx riddle Backwards and upside down Unusual paragraph Play with English Colored Hats Against The Wall Snow Globe Glasses If you havent had enough brain teasers, try our ultimate list of 150 riddles! What am I?Answer: Darkness. When Im there then I have four legs Riddle: You walk into a room that contains a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle and a fireplace. Riddle: What word of five letters has one left when two are removed?Answer: Stone, 82. 64. Snow Shark What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years? Riddle: What has one eye, but cant see?Answer: A needle, 37. :) have fun! Periodic Table Bedroom And I fall, but never break. Pot Of Gold Refine . Lets Roam is a registered trademark. I have a back but Im not a camel Thats often called a box spring RELATED: Brain Teasers That Will Leave You Stumped. Answer: Nope. Riddle: The more you take, the more you leave behind. This super hard question asks you to determine the relationship between the letters. What am I? This riddle is a toughie, but wood might lead you to figure it out. Zebra, All Content Copyright 2013-23, Stephen Pepper, Riddles-For-Kids.org. Leave them below for our users to try and solve. The first four of these are rhyming riddles, with the word closet completing the rhyme of fourth. 23. Answer: When youre using Roman numerals. Im sometimes made of leather but Im not a jacket. She cant read the signs, but she knows she needs to go in to make a purchase. Cornucopia These are therefore perfect for using with many of our other riddle themes such as household items and pieces of furniture. Or use this room for some romance instead! Vegetable It has more than 50 scratch-off adventures. So I kicked in the front. What am I?Answer: Your breath, 27. Christmas Stocking Parrot Umbrella She wasnt hurt. Answer: Age. Its in a bedroom its a _ _ _ _ _ _, I have a door but Im not a car Riddle: What has hands, but cant clap?Answer: A clock, 39. Instead of manually entering the email addresses you want to send to each and every time, you can now create your own personalized contact list that will be available for you to use any time you want to share one of our posts with your friends and family. Im found in a living room but Im not a photo Perhaps if take a look at your own hands, that might give you a clue based on logic. But never has an armpit They can be a mental workout, for sure, but if youre a seasoned master, most riddles probably dont challenge you enough. Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Many are plays on letters and words, so keep going if youre undeterred. Bed With categories like Move, Get Silly, Create, and Cook, Adventures From Scratch is full of great indoor adventure ideas. Laundry room Continent Thunder This puzzle aims to throw you off balance with shock. Wednesday, Bill and Jim went to a restaurant they ordered and ate their food and stuff like that. Rainbow Ocean Who is lying? What am I?Answer: Fire, 97. Queen 35. Cat What disappears as soon as you say its name? I'm quick when I'm thin and slow when I'm fat. Coat Two people were playing chess. Mistletoe If they dont guess that a closet is the answer, read them the clue on the second line and ask them to take another guess. Leaf How? Earthquake Treasure Chest Sailing You have to stretch your brain to come up with something tiny and unexpected. What am I? Riddle: What is cut on a table, but is never eaten?Answer: A deck of cards, 45. To use that one, read the first line of it to your kids and ask them to guess what they think the answer might be. Frog Riddle: Three doctors said that Bill was their brother. Now, if you make it toward the end, you can try the rest, but beware: The hard riddles for adults will put you to the test! Riddle: What goes through cities and fields, but never moves?Answer: A road, 96. Freezer How was he able to make the drive?Answer: It was his spare tire. Closet Stairs Salt Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Sports (Ice) I have a neck but no head, yet can still wear a cap. Green Riddle: What runs all around a backyard, yet never moves?Answer: A fence, 47. 14. Train Quests and treasures of every kind. Orange First you eat me, then you get eaten. 17. Keep your thinking cap on, gather your group, and get your free trial of Lets Roams Virtual Game Night! Candle Eye Cranberry 8. Riddle: With pointed fangs I sit and wait; with piercing force I crunch out fate; grabbing victims, proclaiming might; physically joining with a single bite. Geography He has three sisters. Kitchen It lies behind stars and under hills, and any empty holes it fills. England Riddle: What has a thumb and four fingers, but is not a hand?Answer: A glove, 49. Christmas Wreath Answer: An automobile, 30. Toilet Paper Zebra, All Content Copyright 2013-23, Stephen Pepper, Riddles-For-Kids.org. Ghost But Im not a tree It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink. Cranberry Library Astronomy Broomstick Ant If youre looking to up the ante, our collection of tough riddles should do the trick. There were no streetlights. What is it? The fifth of these is a What Am I riddle. Coin Riddle: I am a word that begins with the letter i. If you add the letter a to me, I become a new word with a different meaning, but that sounds exactly the same. I have a spine and hinges, but I am not a man or a, A wealthy man lives alone in a small cottage. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), Brain Teasers That Will Leave You Stumped, how many letters are in the alphabet riddle, Looking for Better Sleep? 12. What am I?Answer: Money, 94. Easter They run the gamut from simple and easy to solve to serious brain-bustersand weve compiled several of the latter for your riddling enjoyment. Riddle: What cant be put in a saucepan?Answer: Its lid, 32. If you think indoor scavenger hunt clue ideas are too clich, switch things up with Morse code! Sticky Tape Im invisible, but you can call for me. 39. Hard riddles obsess over wordplay and word games. How many children does Mary have?Answer:Fiveeach daughter has the same brother. Our series of household item riddles for kids continues today with six that all have a sofa as the answer. Shoes Motorcycle Being partially handicapped, he had everything delivered to his cottage. Cloud But first I will tell you why you should have got that answer. Answer: A crane. ANSWER TO THE RIDDLE OF THE SPHINX Crossword Clue Riddle: Match game. Rhinoceros These short riddles are good for riddlers of all ages, but if you want a bit of an extra challenge, here are some riddles for adults. This one tricks you by having you think about space that can be entered. If you and your friends enjoy adventure, this wacky activity book is certain to be a great addition to your bookshelf. 28. Candy Wind I contain clothes but Im not a washing machine, Filed Under: Bedroom Riddles, Furniture Riddles, Household Items Riddles, Rhyming Riddles, What Am I Riddles, Advent Calendar I called my dog from the opposite side of the river. Food Bicycle All of a sudden a stone came crashing through his window, breaking it. Answer: They were playing two different games, against other opponents. What is at the end of the rainbow? Geography The idea of a mine might lead you to coal or a diamond. Riddle: A man runs away from home. A workman was killed at a construction site. What is in the dead mans backpack? I can be periodic Answer: The letter W! Also, some people think that the riddle says that she takes away one. A girl throws a ball as hard as she can. Through the opening, he could see the man's body lying in a pool of dried blood. Put together your favorites and youll have everyone cracking clues and searching for hours. Plant Asia If you want some riddles thatarea certain difficulty level, check out these easy riddles and hard riddles. Three doctors all say Robert is their brother. We have a simple and elegant solution for you! Mississippi has four Ss and four Is. One of the guys is dead. But dont use one thats electric, This might have a back and legs Closet Riddles For Kids This is where items can be stored So your bedroom's not a mess It's also where things get hung up Like shirts, jackets or a dress ~ I am something in your house Although I am not a cup I am found in your bedroom I'm where your clothes get hung up ~ This can be found in your house But it's not a breakfast tray email addresses were disqulified from the list and couldn't be sent. X-Ray What am I?Answer: A candle, 3. Answer: A map. Lion What word in the English language does the following: the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify a great, while the entire world signifies a great woman. 21. Banana I change people's thoughts and lives. How? Toy Vacuum Cleaner Riddle: What goes up but never comes down?Answer: Your age. As she is going home, all but three break. Molly is a writer and collage artist with a PhD in film and cultural studies from the University of Pittsburgh. Paper Icicle What am I?Answer: Also the letter e, 77. 31. Gingerbread House What number am I?Answer: Seven, 59. Answer: You are standing back-to-back with your father. When Im around, theres no need to fear! What is it?Answer: The letter r, 76. Grape Yellow Someone put something in it and now it weighs 40 pounds. Next, she hangs him. Moon I've scoured the best riddles for adults to help train your brain. Popcorn What place are you in now? Walk inside to keep hunger at bay, What else do we have to say! Think of an object that can, ahem (hint!) Toothbrush 16. Island There are no windows or, You're in a magical bathroom with no windows and the only way things can get in and out is by an open, I run through hills; I veer around mountains. Lets Roam is the ultimate source of riddles, whether youre looking for really hard riddles or riddles for kids. The major head-scratchers in this list might take some big-time brain power to solvebut it sure feels great when you figure one out! Also, some people think that the riddle says that she takes away one. Riddle: You see me once in June, twice in November and not at all in May. How many does she have? There are even some hard riddles, riddles for teens. Riddle: What word is pronounced the same if you take away four of its five letters?Answer: Queue, 84. This has something to control its temperature. Pumpkin Riddle: What has many teeth, but cant bite?Answer: A comb, 44. This is in your living room Corn Fish Pirate Scavenger Hunts . For this riddle, think simple, but pivot to a paradigm separate from numbers. But at a desk I swivel round, This thing has a back and legs Its something on which you sit Space Shuttle Im quick when Im thin and slow when Im fat. One trick used in this was that I used many extra things in it that didn't have to do with the riddle. Sunflower The first four of these are rhyming riddles, with the word closet completing the rhyme of fourth. Fireplace Riddle: What 4-letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?Answer: NOON, 78. Chicken Parrot You can hold me in your left hand but not your right. Living Room Riddle: You are my brother, but I am not your brother. Hard Riddles to Test Your Smarts with Answers | Reader's Digest Next, she hangs him. Answer: A candle. You can nurse them, but only by holding them against someone else. Monster I am found in your bedroom Pizza Sand Map Ice Jessy went to the store and bought three cups of sugar. Envelope 3rd through 5th Grades View PDF Jumping House (Multiply 2-Digit by 1-Digit) Can you name the animal that jumps higher than a house? Table (Keyboard) I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. answers provided.big kiss - ESL worksheets. Right after, they enjoy a lovely dinner. Date night has never been more fun! Weather 13. Scarf Telescope Riddle: I have many faces, expressions, and emotions, and I am usually right at your fingertips. Candy Cane A horse attached to a 24-foot chain wants an apple that is 26 feet away. Who will get the banana first? What are the next three letters in this combination? They both have backpacks on. Pirate The moon was not out. The key is to keep it simple. It comes before the word tennis, Although I am not a plate Ocean Which word becomes shorter when you add 2 letters to it? Bedroom Toothpaste Shiver Me Timbers 69. 38. Chair From easy riddles to hard ones, give it your best shot. Here are five riddles for kids where the answer is a chair. Silver Hospital B is the brother of C. C is the father of D. So how is D related to A? Its sometimes made of leather What color are the stairs?Answer: There arent anyits a one-story house. Q1: Riddle Your Riddle assignment: In Question 1, you will implement a very simple and basic Riddle program. You have to think of one word that holds the others. 21. Riddle: Nobody has ever walked this way. Being partially handicapped, he had everything delivered to his cottage. Its where your clothes you might deposit 48 Short Riddles: Quick Riddles with Answers | Reader's Digest Theres a room named after this Ladder Ruler Planning quests at home can be super fun if you know to use indoor scavenger hunt rules. Art For the last month, weve been publishing a series of household item riddles. Umbrella Hard riddles like this brainteaser are tricky because they seem to invite straightforward, logical thinking. Nativity Scene Haunted House Polar Bear Riddle: How can the number four be half of five? 44. Riddle: A barrel of water weighed 60 pounds. Turn boring household items into exciting clues and add some spice to your games! Strawberry What are we? Bible Characters Vase Japan Riddle: What word in the English language does the following: The first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify a great, while the entire world signifies a great woman. Are you on the hunt for great kitchen riddles? A rooms named after this thing, Although Im not royalty Riddle: Two in a corner, one in a room, zero in a house, but one in a shelter. Two or three people it can fit, This thing can sit two or three while you all watch TV, I have a back but Im not a camel Deck Of Cards Snail Transport Candle Broomstick All Rights Reserved I have things hanging inside me but Im not a gallery Which way is it?Answer: The Milky Way. Diamond Its on me people are sleeping, This is a piece of furniture Their names were Alan Jones, Mark Jones and Peter Jones. History suggests: Kangwa hits his shot 1/3 of the time, gets to shoot first. All the furniture is yellow. Microwave If they don't guess that the answer is a sofa, read them the second clue and get them to take another guess now that they have the extra information. Bathtub Santa Claus Towel Lets Roams Couples At-Home Scavenger Hunt. 8. Wooden Leg Its good for storing other things Riddle: What is it that given one, youll have either two or none? Rhyming 18. Rectangle Get a free demo of your event today with no money down. Answer: No one is lying because the three doctors are Pauls sisters. Test your math skills and word play with answers included. 62. Raisin Its all waiting for you in our easy-to-use video interface so, when youve finished solving all of the really hard riddles, be sure to sign up for 7 days of free fun! Kiwi Fruit What can jump higher than a building? These are therefore also greatfor using with our other living room and furniture riddles. Gloves Riddle: What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?Answer: Short, 71. What is the word? Strawberry Reindeer Medical Fan Gloves I am often a queen or king Guitar Tombstone Butterfly Game If they dont guess that a closet is the answer, read them the clue on the second line and ask them to take another guess. Mars I break, but never fall. Lets Roam is a registered trademark. Rekindle the sparks in your relationship with Lets Roams Couples At-Home Scavenger Hunt. Chair Tough Riddles. I am obvious to some people but, to others, I am a mystery. Riddle: Two fathers and two sons are in a car, yet there are only three people in the car. If you eat it you will die. Compass Horse Why?Answer: He was bald. See more answers to this puzzle's clues here . 48. You can easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the answer. I store things but Im not a shed Im in your house but Im not a bathroom Find riddles about anything and everything, all specially designed for kids! Jack recounted his dismal discovery to Detective Anderson, who happened to be around the scene. They start off easy, and some are perfect riddles for kids. I sometimes have two seats Ghost How many brothers and sisters are there in the family?Answer: Four sisters and three brothers, 70. Spyglass You can find me the world over and I am often the main feature. 63. Keep going until they either guess that the correct answer is a bed or they run out of clues. The guy who is alive has his backpack open and the guy who is dead has his backpack closed. Riddle: A little girl goes to the store and buys one dozen eggs. You might guess you need to think about something inanimate.