Thank you for your time. Goodbye and good luck in the future. Congrats on your retirement, uncle. Thank you for the blood, sweat, tears and hard work with which youve helped our company grow. Now its official. As we bid farewell,, For those looking for meaningful retirement wishes, look no further than the Bible. Youve spent your entire life working; I hope you now enjoy your hobbies after your retirement. Thank you for being the most supportive person in the office. As you take this next step in your life, we hope you enjoy every bit of it. Congratulations on your retirement. We will be happy if we can be even half as efficient, half as creative, and half as amazing as a team as compared to what we were when you were the boss. Dear boss, I think you will love retirement. Wishing you all the very best in your retirement. Retirement Wishes for Army Officer I hope you will have an amazing time on your retirement, happy retirement, captain. All the best to you, Ed! Finally, the day is here to say goodbye. May you experience only the best things in your life ahead. Moving forward and moving on! Happy retirement to the best father in the world. Happy retirement! Happy retirement! You were the best coworker anyone could have ever asked for. Best wishes as you retirement from the force I can only imagine how dull civilian life will be after years of being a policeman! Happy retirement. Your hard work has made all the difference. Retirement wishes for coworkers are verbal or written farewell words to share with a retiring colleague. There are no ends or beginnings, just transitions that take us where were meant to go next. We admire your contribution until now. You are going to have so much fun and sending all the good luck to you. Huge congratulations on a job well done. Pinterest. They went out and happened to things. Your constant encouragement and motivation is responsible for all of our accomplishments. Thank you for everything. Happy retirement! 7. Sending respect and well wishes for the new chapter of your life. 31. Dear Boss, I wish you a wonderful future with lots of time to enjoy yourself with your family, friends, and hobbies. Have a nice time reuniting with your hobbies. But welcome to the household area. Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A hearty well done to the retiring soldier! Happy retirement, dad! Or, at the very least, our place is. You are an inspiration to me, boss! Congratulations on your retirement. 39. I still cannot believe that we wont be greeted with your positive vibe every day in the office, Sir. Congratulations to someone who made it all the way to the top and made it look so easy. Congratulations on your retirement. If you know the person well enough, a nod to a favorite color or pet or hobby bumps up the personal vibe of your greeting. Its over to giving excuses to the office every single day. I wish you a happy retirement not because I empathize with your age but because I am inspired by the terrific career youve had and the life you have lived so far. You deserve an amazing retirement and you have achieved it. Congrats! I hope you get the chance whatever you wanted to do. Friends, family and a bright future await you take it all in and savor this moment! We will miss you greatly. Thanks for all the guidance and support you provided me over the years. Good wishes. Some people find retirement a depressing part of life. I wish you a happy retirement! Enjoy your days to the fullest. All the best to you, Amy, as you retire. Saying goodbye to you is not easy! I pray that God continues to bless you after you retire, bringing you good health, happiness, and prosperity. 45. Thanks for being such a great leader. Stay young at heart, kind in spirit, and enjoy retirement living. Danielle Duckery, Retirement is like a long vacation in Las Vegas. Sample Best Wishes Police Retirement Quote Pennsylvania State Police Department Seal Retiring State Trooper To You was Entrusted the Honor of the Force. Happy retirement. Ill miss you so much. Congratulations on gaining two new best friends -bed and couch. Police Officer Retirement Wishes We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. Use these funny and inspirational retirement messages to . My best wishes are with you today and always. 2.Hey buddie, do you need any help to spend your free time now? Huzzah! You have been the epitome of loyalty, generosity, and integrity throughout the time you were with us. May this retirement be the start of a happy time in your life. Now that the 9 to 5 life is over, start living 24 hours of your day and 365 days of your year! Happy Retirement, Lynn! Youve made a difference here. 9. Enjoy your endless days off! 48. Happy retirement, sir. Now we will get to see you more. Happy Retirement to you. 70 Retirement Wishes, Messages & Sentiments for Coworkers - Team Building Warmest congratulations! Youre on your way to bigger and better things. A Retirement Prayer (a prayer to say for a person who is about to retire) Lord, here I stand with a new horizon ahead of me. This office wont be the same without you. To make this occasion special and memorable, you need a solid military retirement farewell message. Like which are the best spots in the city? I hope your retirement opens new doors of happiness and contentment for you. Congratulations on your retirement. Happy retirement. 13. Good luck on the next chapter to a coworker who wrote the book. Happy retirement! You have beautifully balanced your work-life and family, and theres so much to learn from you. Its doing nothing without worrying about getting caught at it. Gene Perret, Retirement, a time to do what you want to do, when you want to do it, where you want to do it, and how you want to do it. Catherine Pulsifer, Retirement is supposed to be the great escape from the stresses inherent in most jobs, a time to experience a fulfilling life derived from many enjoyable and rewarding activities. Ernie J. Zelinski, When a man retires, his wife gets twice the husband but only half the income. Chi Chi Rodriguez, Retirement: Its nice to get out of the rat race, but you have to learn to get along with less cheese. Gene Perret, We work all our lives so we can retire so we can do what we want with our time and the way we define or spend our time defines who we are and what we value. Bruce Linton, Retirement means no pressure, no stress, no heartache unless you play golf. Gene Perret, O, blest retirement! If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Retirement has finally come knocking at your doors. Your resilience and patriotism mean a lot to many young officers. Your success has been fueled by your intelligence and energy, and youve earned our greatest respect. Saying goodbye to a military officer can be a bittersweet experience. You have faced great challenges and accomplished extraordinary feats with courage and determination. I have to Congratulate on your retirement. Retirement is synonymous with freedom. Happy retirement friend. Happy travels! Retirement is another new chapter of life. Now that you are done with your bosses, youll be under constant supervision by your boss at home. 20. As we look back at the memories shared during your long-spanning tenure, one thing is certain: your commitment, fortitude and steadfastness are unparalleled. Retirement Wishes: Retirement from a job marks a new beginning in life. Also Read: Farewell Messages for Colleague. Goodbye and good luck. Happy retirement. You have finally caught the achievement you always wanted. Retirement caps a career and opens the door to long-anticipated plans and dreams. Your contribution to the nation is invaluable, we are sending warm wishes for your free life now. I get to enjoy all the things I never stopped to notice on the way up. Enjoy your life exploring the world and yourself! We are all grateful for your guidance, support, and great leadership. Happy retirement, boss! Congratulations to the most wonderful and hard-working army man I have ever seen in my life, good wishes on your retirement. 42 Good Retirement Wishes for Bosses - BrandonGaille.com Much like life, work is a journey. May all your desires come true during this new phase of your life. Thank you for being the best boss ever. To my fantastic boss, thanks for all the support and patience. You retire with so much love and goodwill. Congratulations on your retirement, dear army officer! 18. Happy retirement. Hope your retirement is as amazing as you had wished it would be. Retirement Wishes 1. You were that one for me. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Dear friend, I am wishing you days filled with fun and happiness in your retirement. It has been a privilege to stand by your side through many campaigns and moments of triumph. Ill miss you and your leadership. Here's a toast to you! May God bless you. 75 Happy Retirement Wishes, Messages, & Quotes - Homemade-Gifts-Made-Easy Free Retirement Messages to Congratulate Army Officers Enjoy your new life to the fullest. Here are some of the top retirement wishes for what to write in a retirement card. Thank you for bringing so much joy and dedication. Happy retirement! Should we start planning all the trips we didnt get to go to? Your determination and grit deserve high praise. From now on, you will hang out with them mostly. Enjoy your life without any deadlines. Bring your questions live to our team on a live QA Demo. Happy retirement dear boss! May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest. You're a rockstar in our eyes. As you retiring from your work, I wish you a happy life with fun and happiness. When a colleague retires, it is important to thank them for their services and shower them with love. Youve been a true inspiration and I hope the next stage of your life brings you all the peace and happiness you deserve. Congratulations on your retirement. Have a great life ahead! 5. 21. 1. Not only you were my boss, but you were also a great friend that I can turn to throughout our years together in the office/company. And we wish you tons of happiness after your retirement. You were so kind, considerate and caring. (insert name) for making (insert subject) easy for us. Police Retirement Quotes and Plaque Wording Ideas After all the days and years of service, you have earned this peaceful new chapter in life. Decide on the tone of the retirement speech. INK All rights reserved. I hope you enjoy your retirement to the fullest, boss, and have a relaxing and comfortable life. Heartiest of congratulations to you on your retirement from work. Wishing you clear skies and sunny weather ahead. Happy retirement! We Cant imagine you without work, but were happy as youll now get much time to spend with us and can go to the places we always wanted to go. Congratulations, Barb! Retirement is not the end of a wonderful career path. Though leaving the workplace is difficult for them, but your heartiest retirement wishes can make them feel better and positive. Now it is time to enjoy the fruit of your labor. Retirement ahead! Your happy retirement wishes in a greeting card, email, or text are a pat on the back, a standing ovation, a hearty toast celebrating both the accomplishment and expectations that retirement represents. Congratulations on your retirement. Read a book. Happy journey, happy everything. Have a wonderful retirement! Nonetheless, have a happy retirement. 42. try { window._mNHandle.queue.push (function () { Step-by-step video course to get massive SEO growth. Happy Retirement! You are going to have all the fun and joy in your life after work, all the best. May God bless you and help you to fulfill all your dreams in this new stage of your life. Happy retirement! Happy retirement. Retirement Wishes for Police Officers: A police officer sacrifices time and safety to keep our communities safe. I hope you can still enjoy the quiet life of retirement. It should feel good knowing that you were at the top of your game. Now its time for your lifes work! Best wishes, friend! Happy Retirement! We will miss you here, have a wonderful time with your entire family. You might retire from a job, but never retire from making contributions. 3. Heartfelt Army Retirement Messages 1. Good luck with your retirement, boss. Thank you for your time and dedication. Explore. Indeed, life is about contribution, not accumulation. When I joined this office, you were one of the most loved employees over here. Happy retirement! 24. Its time for you to take a break and enjoy your life. Even though you have retired, we will still hang out and talk about all the adventures you are having in life. Happy Retirement, Terry! With years of hard work, dedication, and love,, Saying goodbye to the workplace and beloved colleague or friend can be both exciting and heartbreaking. Thank you for always being around every time we needed you. Congrats to the retiree! The workspace is not going to feel the same without your cheerful existence. 10. Han a fun-filled retirement! I will miss you. But you can always cheer them up and make them happy about it. Now that you are retiring, who will take all the work pressure away with silly jokes? Youre such an awesome boss; we wish you wouldnt retire so soon but are happy for you. I have never seen a fun-loving workaholic boss any time before. While you might think retirement means you're old, it actually just means you've been working hard enough for a vacation. 49. Happy retirement! Thank you for inspiring us every day at work. Im so grateful to have had you as a mentor, leader and role model. Thank you very much, boss. 4. You are going to have such a wonderful retirement life with your amazing grandkids and the rest of the family, good luck. But, on the bright side, you get to spend some quality time with your family now. We wish you nothing but good health and joyous days in your retirement. Just mix one or more of these four ingredients to create your own retirement wishes for the lucky retiree! Enjoy every minute, Jim! May you have a healthy and happy life with your friends and family. A man cant retire his experience. You are one gem of a person. Happy retirement! I hope you will enjoy your retirement and wont forget the lifelong friends you have made her. Congratulations! Retirement And Farewell Prayers - The Spiritual Life If in doubt, traditional is always tasteful. Thank you. If your boss is going to retire from his job, you should write a beautiful message for him so that he feels a little better before leaving his favorite place. CONGRATULATIONS! Your presence will be missed. The joy of retirement comes in those everyday pursuits that embrace the joy of life. Its time to kick back and enjoy. Remember all the times you said, Not my problem? They own the city, state, and even sometimes the public. Hope you enjoy good health and quality time with your family. Congratulations Boss! Thank you, boss. Wishing you a happy retirement! The key to retirement is to find joy in the little things. You Served Honestly, Faithfully and You Never Swerved From the Path of Duty. Happy Retirement to the amazing boss. Congratulations, may you enjoy your retirement to the fullest. I hope the chapter on retirement brings you great delight. Congratulations on your retirement, boss. Tailor your best wishes to the retiree as well as your level of relationship or appropriateness given your employment positions. May your retirement bring everything wonderful in your life! Retirement is equals to freedom. Its great to congratulate you on your free life now, all the best. Enjoy your retirement. Congratulations to our most enthusiastic boss. Sending warmest wishes your way on the day you complete your professional life. Best wishes on your retirement. I hope you will enjoy your days as a retiree to the fullest. Finally, your hectic Mondays are over, and not any workload. Thank you for giving 100% all the time. Happy Retirement! Because of you, this office felt like my second home. The fact that you will no longer have to decide on a new outfit every morning is a whole celebration on its own. After years of loyal service, Im sure you feel an immense sense of pride for dedicating so much time and effort to the military. Enjoy the adventure! Wishing you discovery, relaxation and joy in the years ahead. Your future will be as great as your previous accomplishments. Congratulations! The video shows a row of backup dancers dressed in white moving out of the way to reveal . You have always been an example to us at work. Welcome to that rosy life, my honorable boss. Friends dont let friends retire without a good bottle of wine. Such congratulatory words offer not only solace but also an appreciation for their sacrifices and commitment to service. May this retirement comes with joy and happiness in your life. I pray to God that may He shower His blessings on you. 10. Home > Hey INK Tool > Write Retirement Message > Free Retirement Messages to Congratulate Army Officers. Encourage them to have a great time and great adventure by sharing inspirational and encouraging words. Retirements the most wonderful thing. Youll be missed more than you know. Wishing you the best, Martin! Hope your extended vacation for life turns out to be amazing. Happy retirement and God bless you always, boss. I hope it's better than you expect! I hope you an amazing, fun-filled retirement. Heartiest congratulations! Paste. I am extremely happy for you, dad. You have got no excuse. I hope your retirement brings you comfort and peace and that you will be able to enjoy the family time you have always missed because of your work. Congratulations on your retirement! "No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its . I would love to hear about your work accomplishments the next time I visit. First one in, last one out. Have a wonderful retired life. Congratulations. Thank you for all youve brought to this job, but more than that, thank you for being you. Retirement Wishes for a Police Officer - Wishes Messages Sayings This is really amazing. Retirement may be an ending, a closing, but it is also a new beginning. Happy retirement, friend. We wish you a joyous retired life with your loved ones. 46. We wish you the utmost cheerfulness as you move forward into this new chapter of life. Congratulations on your retirement! Congratulations on your new freedom. Similar: Retirement Wishes for Bank Employeesif(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'bestwishmessage_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_6',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-bestwishmessage_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Hey dear, enjoy your retirement with friends and family. Happy farewell. Retirement Quotes - Inspirational and Funny Retirement Sayings Now we can spend more time together at home. Retirement is wonderful. Best wishes on your retirement! With this much dedication, and hard work, no wonder why you were everyones favorite! Best wishes to you and your family. We hope that each day brings you a sense of fulfillment as you look back with pride on the legacy youve created for yourself. If success is dependent on determination, then you showed us all how its done. Im so proud of the person that you are today. Wishing you the happiest . Quite simply, thank you. The contributions that you have imparted to the company are invaluable. 38. Through retirement, life opens up a new door to living the excitement of life again. 4. Now, we can only imagine what incredible things you will accomplish during your retirement. Happy retirement, you deserve it. I cant help but feel a bit teary-eyed at your departure. Congratulations on achieving the greatest accomplishment possible: no longer working here. Your contributions and laughter are the legacy you leave behind. 4. . Relax over a latte. Sarah Lemire is a lifestyle reporter at TODAY.com with more than a decade of experience writing across an array of channels including home, health, holidays, personal finance, shopping, food, fashion, travel and weddings. You have been a big part of the company. It was my good luck to be a part of your team, all the best for your retirement. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. We will miss you so much! Your retirement has brought you a new opportunity to experience freedom in life. The best thing about retirement is that you do not have to wait for the weekend. Since you have finally retired, are you up for being my travel buddy? 1. Have a wonderful time with your retirement. Good luck on your retirement. Watch. Today, you have finished a responsibility that you have dealt with in the most professional way. If I can be just half of being a good leader like you, I will be so happy. Now that youre retiring, theres going to be one extra doughnut on the break table. I know you are not a guy to sit around in this leisure time, all the best for the fun part. Congratulations. 110 Retirement Wishes to Write in Retirement Cards. Thanks so much for being such a wonderful boss, well miss you greatly but wish you the best on your retirement.