Then they say things as, I didnt feel like myself or others say to them, Youre not acting like yourself, etc. We may feel that we do not know what is happening to us. It is an element which is akin to having a health condition. Its a good time to be alone and meditate on the meaning of your life and what you are doing with it. Yet, during this period, I lent money to an A.R.E. Although its been hard keeping any habits at all. The transit of Neptune Conjunct your Ascendant will alter your relationships and change the way you identify yourself with society, friends and your partner. Glad to find this! 17 people love it! Several important people in my life moved away and my beloved dentist retired. I reflect on the doormat life experiences and choose to stop that. It has an element of fluctuation, as the movement of the wave. I take Blackberry and Madia to help me to focus mentally while under the Neptune transit. Hi Margit! Neptune opposition Ascendant is also known as Neptune conjunct Descendant or Neptune setting. It has been an ocean of tears, hypersensitivity and lack of clarity. This interpretation of Chiron in aspect to Neptune embraces a loose brainstorm-style of writing to explore astrological themes. Thanks for taking the time to respond. This ability to recognize and change energy is often what isNOTunderstood by the Empaths in this reality. I knew that I did not want to travel alone when I came to Europe the next year but I did not know how this would be possible. Relationships erode through neglect, lack of interest, or passivity. I may have an article on the lymphatic system on this website but my house is being renovated and I cannot access all of my files. My 30th birthday is coming up quick on the 15th and it looks like with this eclipse it will be an important year. You need to make your own chart here. But we gradually learn that astrology is training us and preparing us for who we are supposed to be. Endless understanding. Acceptance is simply an honoring of the complexity of life; honoring the idea that there is a spiritual arena that perhaps you do not fully understand, see or comprehend. Soul mates. the two planets have done quiet a damage during their transit through my sixth house so I am scarred of what the conjunction to descendant and square to natal pluto will bring. I personally experience Neptune by feeling ungrounded, a bit lost and I know that I am going through great changes but I have no idea HOW I am changing. If I picture this can we bring it into being? I was the best thing since sliced bread. If you come to this dialogue with the understanding that the Immune System has as its goal and its ideal to support you, to keep a harmony in the body, then you can come to speaking with it without anger or fear, without the sense of betrayal or attack that often people in stressful physical condition begin to experience toward their body. I had added another paragraph at the ned, similar to the natal aspect. I begin to slip out of my body, day-dream, I experience panic attacks and I feel a depression that I associate with disconnectednessand, for me, this can lead to compulsive eating. In the early days, two contributors were Christian and David, bothHIVpositive. This description applies for any of these transits: This is a test on your ability to let go of attachment to material things or even certain personal relationships. That is exactly so. Nodal Axis solar arc may suggest important meetings, or connection with the public through work. I am more approachable and available to others. I consider it the hardest of my life in some ways. These issues are: 1)DISSOLUTIONOFBOUNDARIES, 2)STRANGEILLNESSES, 3)BETRAYAL,DISAPPOINTMENTorDECEPTION. We probably did not look like we belonged but, when Vera Love walked in and called out, Hey Girls!, we were the most important people in the loungewe were friends of Vera Love, referred to as The Boss, who sings in Vienna during the tourist season. Somehow (somehow is a process ruled by Neptune) I have spent my life honing the other senses like a blind man compensates for poor sight. It is so damn difficult to distinguish my own feelings and what do others put on me. Picture the Immune System as a sea. If you want to simply get organized, wearing purple and listening to Mozart and Vivaldi helps stimulate the cerebellum of the brain (coordinating), Hi Lynn, transit Neptune has been in my 1st house since 2001 (since age 10) and in April 2022, the planet is going to be located in 2nd house. THE FULL TESTIMONIAL FROM THE LATE PAT GEISLER: I still shudder remembering Neptune on my ascendant. Transit Neptune Conjunct Ascendant, Personalized Astrology reports and I feel like I owe this person something and feel like my leaving will hurt them badly. In The Astrology of Transformation (1980), Rudhyar wrote: In transpersonal living, an individual should not be concerned with success and especially with what from the socio-cultural point of view would be called a constructive achievement. If you approach your physical world only through the image of a singular view of perfection, you will probably come to some place of disappointment; you will probably at some point judge yourself and find yourself lacking. I have lost friends but in a very different way through retiring and moving away! In addition, when it gets past your Desc it will conjunct your Jupiter and square your natal Neptune. Neptune affects our hormones. Anyway, I would be interested to hear your thoughts. Hi Jamie I get confused by these emails. It is not giving up to a lack. Neptune conjunct Juno in synastry can make you blind. Tried too loose it and actually succeeded but it came back quickly. I decided to go on a long walk and, during this walk, something I do so much in Europe, I mentally analyzed and perceived the source of my problem the extreme disconnection, created by the stimulation of Neptune, was a withdrawal from the intense and fulfilling connectedness that I experienced in Europe. Your self-perception expands in close unions. The Empath those who have at the core of their nature the innate ability to receive energy, information, awareness from others. Spark your imagination when thinking about natal, transit, solar return, or progression meanings. She wondered if she should leave her husband. All of the people that I queried were Neptunian who suffered interminably from a condition that Elisabeth Fitzhugh refers to as being an Empath. Empaths are people carrying the energy of receptivity in the essence of their Being. It became an argument between them, but Orion emphasized the need to keep the language of the tapes open enough to allow people to mesh their individual approaches into the scripts of the tapes. He gave us a special seat in the front, he had a bottle of German champaign sent to our table, he told the audience how I come very year to hear him sing, he sang my favorite songs and, most important, he made us feel special and connected. Your best friend is in a wheelchair. The greatest challenge for the mature Empath is discernment and differentiation. Youre in a relationship coma. Obviously, Jupiter, the planet of good fortune and expansion, can bring someone into your life. On a more personal level, during the Neptune transit to my 7th house, I am requiring more and more solitude for myself, being at home (my sanctuary) where I can re-vitalize myself. With transiting Neptune conjunct her Descendant and square her natal Sun in the 4th house in Libra, she realized that marriage and family are everything to her, so she felt she could not leave her husband. Eating or any compulsive behavior is a means of filling the emptiness produced by the disconnection. I believe my article written in 2012 is on my website. Like the diabetic who must watch certain dietary things, who must manage medication in a very concentrated and focused manner, if one goes off balance with these things, one can throw the Self into crisis. Yet she could feel Neptune uplifting her vibrationally to a new level of consciousness. Please note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we offer. We may experience states of oneness and illumined mystic vision, spontaneously entering the stillness of pure Being without form. Home / Aspects / Neptune Aspects / Neptune Opposite Ascendant. In other words, the only way through the transit was one step at a time, refusing to veer off the chosen path and ignoring any siren songs along the way. Indeed my life has seen its share of nebulous and nefarious people who were somehow connected to me spiritually. Venus Neptune Seeks Substance - What Do You Really Need? I really did not have to do anything. Neptune teaches us lessons of surrender and yielding. This lowers your defenses and makes you more susceptible to being taken advantage of. Through a disappointment, we can actually go beyond our boundaries, let go of restricting loyalties. A woman had transiting Neptune conjunct natal Sun for two years: She experienced deep meditation and said that she felt the presence of God. You may find that you were trying to hold on to something that was not worth it. Many who only had a tenuous grip on reality lost that grip with Neptune in Pisces. I felt like I was in a fog with no place solid to stand. Sharon, Aspects between the outer planets (such as Neptune-Neptune) do not affect us personally. I think I should probably ignore all men since this sounds dreadful! She cited her experience with the free Tibet rally. There is a danger that you will be more impressionable, and this could lead to deceit from others if you are not careful. I am afraid that this has been true for me as well with Neptune. The Ascendant is the part of ourselves we show to the more casual people in our lives i.e the people at the store, the people at the bank, the people in our neighborhood. Jim Morrison is your best friend. Mystical union. Then, my friend, Astrid, offered to let us stay at her home. Over idealizing your partner or wanting to save them can actually feed their negative behavior. Most doctors will write the off but Dr. John Pagano wrote about this a decade ago when he research the Edgar Cayce files. With past experiences and clematis Im hoping this time will be the last and that Ill keep healthy habits. Now with fake news and lies being fed to the public by Trolls working out of St. Petersburg Russia (we have a neighbor who is a former KGB who knows all about that program and why he left Russia for the U.S.) diminishes reality. Further, the difficulty and challenge for the Empath, is that most Empaths are not aware of the intensity or fullness or their receptive nature until certain things happen that interfere with and often endanger the present self. I could be intuitive, as well as technical. Under a Neptune transit, these solutions that work on the subtle bodies are more powerful than a prescription drug. They can step down energy that is too intense for someone else by finding another way of speaking, making a more subtle thing of it; giving the principle without all the energy. I believe that I have found a solution that is helping me cope with and understand the great Transformational Transit of Neptune. Transit Jupiter to Natal Neptune With transit Jupiter conjunct your natal Neptune, you're more generous, empathic, and helpful. A partner introduces you to a spiritual path. This energy is not just sympathetic but physical they take the receptive energy into their bodies so that it is more intense than the merely empathetic person.