Until, they both raise their voices at each other and break out into a fight while thousands of miles apart. The first 2 seasons were magic for Mileven. Sub for the Netflix Original series: Stranger Things. blvcktreacles 2022 At the time wasn't one to them,but that about to change. How many scene's of El overusing her powers and being in danger did we need? "oh, okay." eddie munson x oc 19.9M followers 26 videos. But everything changes when Will goes missing and the peaceful town that everyone thoughtwas full of conspiracy theo Will and Mike, Mike and Will. James Pietragallo Wife Podcast, To me the teaser made it seem like Mike was already in California when she gets taken, when they were in the school in the teaser she was wearing a different outfit than the one she was taken in meaning it was probably a different day. Rarely would you hear those names on their ownthe two always stuck to each other like glue. El also works part-time at the vet store down the road. Only Jim Hopper is able to see both sides. This book is mostly fluff, with a little bit of spice and angst, no smut though cos I'm not writing that. Youre going to be so loved, baby. Oh and of course theres also the fact that hes trying to get his two best friends to admit their feel After reconnecting and becoming roommates, El and Mike grow closer and closer, slowly coming to the realization of just how right for each other they are. Sh Victoria Smith had always been a shy girl, as no one really cared about her. Log in. Yeah especially if they don't have many scenes together this season or if we don't get good content, even the biggest Mileven fans will lose investment and interest. Series. They were on top of the world. Their love is unbreakable, and Mike goes as far as it takes to be right there with her, even if it takes everything. ><><><><>< . When Eleven first learned she was pregnant, she hadn't really been able to form a bond with the baby, but since she learned it was Mike's all she could think about was the baby, and marriage. El stays at home and takes care of Mike and their apartment. He and Eleven have often whispered about how cute Dustin and Max would be together. Don't get me wrong, I adore these two and I want them as a couple. What I will say, though is that I actually think it's the development on-screen together since season 1 that leaves a lot to be desired. Eleven returns after three months of unbearable darkness. All was not well, but Jim reminds Mike that sometimes it's okay to not be okay. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments. badbunny. SEASON 1-4 SPOILERS!! The above said, however, I actually will slightly disagree about the independent development. eleanor took a deep breath. When Eleven first learned she was pregnant, she hadn't really been able to form a bond with the baby, but since she learned it was Mike's all she could think about was the baby, and marriage. Tagged: #mileven #stranger things #fanfiction #fic rec #me making this: don't talk to me or my 353 tabs of mileven fanfiction again #more will be added tomorrow #i've got some tabs on my phone opened that i'll read before i go to bed #EDIT: GUESS WHO ADDED MORE BITCHES #I TOLD YA SO. Everything will be okay. But most importantly, you have me. Especially Mike. With college off in the summer, Mike and his friends go on a trip to Italy for fun. #1 in harrington 11/16/21 mileven fluff. if not for their own sake, then at least for lucas and max's. Jim finds out more about a friend while they try fighting Vecna. Give me suggestions please. Follow the whole party through new heartbreaks, celebrations, surprises, love, death, and more. Mike and Eleven made a huge mistake. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Discover short videos related to the best mileven fan fiction on TikTok. But here, in her room, where it's just the two of them and the quiet love they share, it's all she ever needs. warnings: abuse. When Mike is infected with something horrifying, El and the party have to try and figure out what it is, and how to cure it before it's too late. Im expecting Mike to be with the Byers for at least 2-3 episodes before things get crazy tbh. She leaves her family to live with a man she has never met. For what? Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (6), Dustin Henderson/Original Female Character(s) (1), Eleven | Jane Hopper & Mike Wheeler Are Parents (12), Married Eleven | Jane Hopper/Mike Wheeler (3), Eleven | Jane Hopper & Mike Wheeler Are Parents, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Eleven | Jane Hopper/Mike Wheeler Child(ren), Blank Makes You Crazy | Mike Wheeler + Eleven/Jane Hopper, Dustin Henderson/Original Female Character(s), post s3 but hopper didn't die and the byers never moved, mileven deals with being parents + their own damn trauma, except those kids were from other relationships, In the dark we'll lay, in your arms I'll stay, They're married and have a 3 month old daughter, Aka god bless El for being the most selfless person and always putting everyone before herself, She deserves a good nights rest 2KForever. Mike and El share a quiet moment alone and that's all that matters. living with parents pregnant. all of the years were quite a rollercoa Trauma and Promises (Stranger Things Will Byers fanfic), When Life Turns Upside Down|Steve Harrington[1]. Parent tags (more general): Stranger Things (TV 2016) Mergers. "And it came out positive . When it's their last day, Mike meets someone that makes his heart flutter like no one else could before. El and Will are both in a new high school with the gang. (I'm still practicing writing stories about them). #1 in strangerthings3 2/14/22 five students, with different walks of life, who are in hawkins high school are stuck together in saturday detention for a whole day. Hopper and El father/daughter relationship, odds and ends (and everything in between), Mike Wheeler is deeply devoted to El Hopper, El Hopper is head over heels for Mike Wheeler, The Party in High School (Stranger Things), basically a week in the life of mike and el, Original Eleven | Jane Hopper/Mike Wheeler Child(ren), Step-Siblings Will Byers & Eleven | Jane Hopper, Eleven | Jane Hopper is a Byers - eventually, and drugs and partying and sex and goodie high school drama, the boys aren't friends in the beginning but that's okay, Will Byers & Eleven | Jane & Dustin Henderson & Maxine Mayfield & Lucas Sinclair & Mike Wheeler. . Part 1 of Mileven Babies<3; Language: English Words: 7,570 Chapters: 3/7 Kudos: 12 Bookmarks: 3 Hits: 386 10/04/2022. _ ). They started out baking a cake, but things started to get hot in the kitchen, and it wasnt the oven. 41.2M followers 129 videos. glamorousbutalsoderanged liked this Did Mike find the love of his life through a trashy app? "I was late, and I went to Melvald's when Joyce was on her lunch break. Excuse me? Mike turned back around, glaring at him. She start BOOK 2 OF PREY Lying in a warm bath seemed like a good idea at first. As Eleven ran for her life from a government laboratory tucked away in Hawkins, Indiana, Mike, Dustin, and Lucas find her in the pouring rain, in the woods while looking for their missing party member, Will Byers. Date: 23 June- 29 June. Trip over his tongue until they magically transform into something else that doesn't really carry the same weight as those three words do. It's 1990 in Hawkins, Indiana. On Will Byers's first day of high school he meets two awesome girls, comes to terms with the fact that he has a crush on his supposed ex best friend Mike Wheeler, and, gets invited to a sleepover. They had be Stranger Things Fanfic!!! Nobody ever thought things would end between them. In fact she was only able to free herself after hearing Mike confess his love but what if he had confessed to her before she was already off fighting Vecna? Jim is back as chief and Vecna is still at large. opening the drawers, shes sees the almost finished toothpaste bottle, reminding her that she needs to go grocery shopping. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Seems like a reasonable prediction based on what's out there at the moment. Penny Logan is not a nerd, but she certainly feels accepted and feels like a whole person when shes with her friends, Mike Wheeler, Will Byers, Lucas Sinclair, and Dustin Henderson. This was a problem with season 3 especially. [DESCRIPTION BEING WORKED ON], There has to be a reason, El She's studying abroad and he's leaving tomorrow. Mike and El are single parents who only want to keep their kids happy. Mike explains. . Bad Bunny. AU - badboy!Mike. Fan service is not development! Officers were scattered around you, doing their work as you sat soundlessly behind your I was wondering after reading your fluffy request with the pr Mike was not aware of her telekinetic abilities when he decided to bring her into his home. FOX Jean Grey VS.Eleven (Stranger Things) RulesJean is limited to her . A week dedicated to the awesome fanfictions written for this awesome unsinkable ship named Klaroline! Dating, El lives with Mike. Why wasnt Mike looking at her? Klaroline Drabbles Klaroline Oneshots Klaroline Fanfic Recs Klaroline Fanfic Reviews/Opinions. ' s ." but jane was obsessed with him. The stories in this book are all for this year's Mileven week being hosted on tumblr!!! mileven. Now a two shot. Hawkins High School. 41.2M followers 129 videos. 10 years after the events of season 3, El believes that the injury she sustained might be affecting her, but when she starts showing unfamiliar symptoms, El starts to wo. "give me one good reason why I should go to this party?" What if it gave her the strength to free herself earlier? (steve h x fem OC!) ! He laughed and pressed a kiss to her tiny forehead. Pure fluff. The Party is together studying for their final exams before summer vacation begins. Part 2 of Tied Together With A Smile. . . Monday - Another week of Hawkins High begins with an impending chemistry test that Friday, Mike dealing with the consequences of his grounding, and library lunch dates. This is going to have gay ships, straight ships, cannon & non-cannon ships & also a lot of the dead people aren't going Max spends time with a girl she finds living in a cabin in the woods. neither one of them are in any mood to change that, but they might just be forced to. Character development is a problem all around in this show lately, individually and with couples. Eleven | Jane Hopper & Mike Wheeler Are Parents. Well, boys, I believe Mike would like to change his answer to the question, Dustin grinned. The teen choir director at church says the angels weep with happiness when the two of them sing together and today, under the sunshine and the open road, Mike believes her. he smiles before sitting on the couch, next to eleanors laptop. Dustin and Lucas kicked each other as they whipped back and forth. I hope this season develops them a bit more independently of each other tbh. Fluff and Angst. mike hates el. MILEVEN. 46. ST4 would actually have the opportunity to the first with screentime that isn't just constant peril or separation. She had been looking for them for a solid twenty minutes but had only found things that frightened her and made her wish Mike was there to hold her hand and tell her everything was going to be okay. "wait, i know you!" Picture this: its June 1985 in Hawkins, Indiana. Mike and Eleven have reunited after the 353 days. Either way Im sure they definitely wont get a lot of time together before stuff start to go wrong. El and Will are both in a new high school with the gang. Jim is back as chief and Vecna is still at large. It's the year 1992. she confidentaly walks to the front door of the studio that her boss had given her the adress to. Well, she had thought of marriage since she talked to Mike about it . 25 prompts, soft and fluffy - aged up, married, with or without children. Watch popular content from the following creators: stranger things fan(@._stranger.__things), Hi(@emerald..mayfield), millie(@millsx_.editz), Stranger Things (@stranger.povssss), Ashley (Ash)(@mxlti.__pxvs), Bryn(@stranger_things_bryns0), Roblox story's <3(@yourzoomermaxofc . tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. First published May 06, 2019 Eleven is 3 months pregnant. Until one night when she gets a call that puts her right back to square one. Nov 21, 2022, 2:52 PM UTC zero waste store near me free nevada obituary search m1a buttplate fictional characters with mental illness united states disciplinary barracks inmate list fun twitch commands. "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and tr I'm gonna marry you with a ring pop. unplanned. | STEVE HARRINGTON. what could possibly happen? Mileven Week; mileven with kids; pregnant el; writer mike; Mileven Day; Mileven Day 2022; Summary. Because its a bad thing to say to someone, El explained. Unexpected//Mileven by TJ024. What if that so-called soulmate, the one that supposedly is so good for you, instead of loving you right, destroys you? "Are you holding my hand?" Works and bookmarks tagged with Mileven baby will show up in Eleven | Jane Hopper & Mike Wheeler Are Parents's . Mike and El are happily back together, and the party is split up for college. Yay Pregnancy Day. It's the year 2013, almost 30 years since Mike and El first met. rankings: his lips on hers are everything - a prayer, an offering, an expression of joy and love and all the good things she brings into his life. Eleven has finally been able to live a normal life (which Mike is extremely happy about) and the party is all getting along now! Smut. Mike shuts his eyes and wishes for a million more nights like these, stretched out under an endless sky with the girl he loves more than anything or anyone else in the world. I expect Mike to arrive in California very early in the season - possibly around episode 2, and I don't think she'll actually be taken until the second half. 11/04/2022. Chapter One- Getting Ready for Prom. Please consider turning it on! (Mileven, Mucas, Lonely Dustin, Jancy) What happens when the five of them (Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Max and Eleven) get caught up in the disappearance of Will Byers, the appearance of a murderous being and new relationsh.