*Parking restrictions may apply. With the arrival of Everlast Gyms comes a group training timetable that rebels against convention. The atmosphere in gym makes you wanna go forwards and train hard. Can I upgrade or downgrade my membership? We are aware of the issue with fixed term members accessing the Bring a Friend feature from the member area of our site. JD Gyms, Preston: Opening Hours, Price and Opinions You can expect a premium experience at an affordable price. Great gym with friendly staff. Plenty of classes to choose from, and not too busy so you get one to one time with the trainer. Saturday close:8pm Preston train station is 20 minutes away on foot and eight minutes by bike. And then a captcha installed on their help page to contact them said verification failed even though it wasn't loading, so I am unable to cancel/flag this. With the arrival of Everlast Gyms comes a group training timetable that rebels against convention. I was ready to go home otherwise! You are however, free to cancel your membership at any time, without refund, through contacting customer services and they will process your cancellation. Q: Do you have personal trainers at GymWorks? JD Gyms Preston Lime House, Market Street, Preston, Lancashire PR1 1ES 01772 282 976 Email us Visit our website Manage this gym? Get 0 joining fee. IF YOURE SEARCHING FOR A GYM WITH HUNDREDS OF PIECES OF THE BEST CARDIO AND STRENGTH EQUIPMENT, OVER 300 CLASSES A MONTH, SAUNAS IN OUR LUXURY CHANGING ROOMS AND A GREAT LOCATION WITH PLENTY OF FREE PARKING, ALL INCLUDED FOR ONE AMAZING NO CONTRACT PRICE, THEN CHOOSE THE INCREDIBLE JD GYMS PRESTON TODAY AND WE PROMISE YOULL NEVER LOOK BACK! the palm of your hand. had a personal trainer today she is a great instructer very encouraging and friendly and gave me really good tips highly recommended the gym. How do I cancel my gym membership? : Xercise4Less And then a captcha installed on their help page to contact them said verification failed even though it wasn't loading, so I am unable to cancel/flag this. This is a great new gym. Find your gym. Great gym. JD Gyms Preston has not yet filled in its description. if youre with the little ones then take a dip in the warmer family pool. To view the full features of this website, we recommend updating your browser. 25 metre track Perfect for interval training with sleds & battle ropes. Gym in Preston, Fitness & Wellbeing | Nuffield Health STUDENT DEAL: Fancy a month at - JD Gyms - Preston - Facebook What if the cleaning products in The Gym Group are running low? For further information on how your personal details are Create a free account to manage your information. JD Gyms - SPC Partnership This often saves you money in the long run and allows for better budgeting as the money has come out upfront. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. There is a small room with 2 punch bags on the ground floor. They've got some great strength and conditioning equipment. If the second attempt also fails, your membership is terminated. Unfortunately not; until your home gym is open, your membership will not be active, even if you are a LIVE IT member. If youre set on your decision to leave, you can submit your 30 days notice to cancel by completing the contact us form which can be found here. Our friendly staff are always on hand to help you with any questions and to advise you on technique. NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST SHOW UP AND GET READY TO SWEAT. There are plenty of fully stocked cleaning stations at the gym which is important to me. Xercise4less. Stylish gym with 20+ benches, vast cardio and free-weights areas, lifting platforms, lots of. Positive: Professionalism I think majority of people won't use hipthrust because of it location, if it can be moved a little more discreet, it will get alot more use . bodys natural defences and increase metabolism in the Sanarium. Note: All of the reviews and photos have been copied over from the previous gym location, so a lot of the comments made here don't necessarily apply! PR2 2YQ, Preston +44 1772 281798 Opening hours Monday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Thursday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Friday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Sunday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM IF YOURE SEARCHING FOR A GYM WITH HUNDREDS OF PIECES OF THE BEST CARDIO AND STRENGTH EQUIPMENT, OVER 300 CLASSES A MONTH, SAUNAS IN OUR LUXURY CHANGING ROOMS AND A GREAT LOCATION WITH PLENTY OF FREE PARKING, ALL INCLUDED FOR ONE AMAZING NO CONTRACT PRICE, THEN CHOOSE THE INCREDIBLE JD GYMS PRESTON TODAY AND WE PROMISE YOULL NEVER LOOK BACK! use code: SAVE. You can find more information here. South Rings Business Park , 18 Craven Drive, Bamber . Your first payment will hold your membership for you, and you wont be charged again until one month after the gym opens. Very spacious and you wont find that you'll be waiting around for equipment. There are more sturdy treadmills out there also (not that the ones in JD are bad!). With less than 4 days notice, payment may still be taken but will not be refunded, however you will be able to reinstate for the time you have paid by calling our billing team on 0300 303 4800. Swimming has many benefits for the body. Yes, you can change your home gym in the Member Area for a 5 admin fee. Love it, great equipment loads of classes and very friendly and helpful staff. Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review!We're always keen to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments or any suggestions you may have, please send an email to the Manager on preston@jdgyms.co.ukThe JD Gyms Team , Systems are easy to use, large space, nice area, helpful staff. Reay nice great atmosphere, always clean and disinfectant everywhere, helpful staff And bigger gym.. Really enjoy it and recommend for any one in Preston u will not regret joining ?????? Dedicated spinning and studio area. Our huge free weights zone is fully equipped with a large range of weights and over 30 benches. Has a wide range of machines for cardio and building muscle. Bikes Including Watt bikes and official spinning bikes. Nice gym, loads of equipment, great functinal area. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. LOOKING FOR THE BEST GYM IN PRESTON? Depending on the nature of the complaint, and how this was raised to us, this might be verbally communicated, or done so via email. synthetic track means you can run no matter what the weather. Find out how we combat fake reviews. pass+ discounts not working. I'm currently doing the Lean 4 Life course at JD Gyms Preston and love it. Would highly recommend, Great gym. Love everything about this gym. Very clean and a friendly place to train. Been going to JD for couple of years now and the staff if very friendly and helpful and they keep the gym nice and clean. Verified. Some gyms may have different fixed term memberships on offer from time to time. Very spacious with good choice of classes and well equipped. It's really made our day Best Wishes, The JD Gyms Team . Every staff member Ive encountered has been friendly and helpful. Gym Day Pass | Day Memberships | PureGym Thanks for the 5 star review and comments. 350 Cardio, strength, resistance and functional machines. Compromising on quality, style or your experience as a member is NOT our thing. Actually 95% great. Leaving behind at least 30 members who had more patience then me who were waiting in the rain too. 01772 834036 Preston Fitness & Wellbeing Gym is in The Capitol Centre, Walton-Le-Dale, Preston, PR5 4AW. All ages, shapes and sizes and no judgements. Friendly and warm atmosphere, helpful and knowledgeable PT's Full and varied class timetable always clean and presentable. Gym In Preston | Total Fitness | Join Online Or In Club To celebrate National Fitness Day, we're inviting non-members to come and train FOR FREE on Wednesday 21st! Been at the new JD gym in PRESTON since Been at the new JD gym in PRESTON since it opened. YOUR MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING CLASSES, INCLUDING CARDIO, SPIN, STRENGTH, AND YOGA! No matter your Why am I being asked to pay before the gym has opened? Top class gym - good quality equipment, massive free weights area with almost 20 benches and masses of cardio machines. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Contact" button 3. If you no longer wish to be a member of The Gym Group, you must cancel your membership before your billing date. Print Modified on: Mon, 19 Apr, 2021 at 12:02 PM For help relating to your membership or payments you can contact our friendly Customer Care team by raising a written query by clicking here Did you find it helpful? Hello. Please note, all cancellation requests must be received BEFORE your billing date. Positive: Quality Very good gym has a wide range of facilities helpful staff love that it has sauna and a punch bag room absolute bargain for 20 a month highly recommended, Great clean gym, helpful knowledgeable staff, Positive: Communication , Professionalism , Quality Brilliant gym and the staff are also really helpful. California has a health-services contract law that says these contracts must include a five-day provision should you want to cancel it. Alternatively, you can contact us and we can get in touch with the gym directly. A PureGym day pass gives you unlimited access to your chosen gym. We dont currently allow our fixed term members the ability to change their membership whilst in contract for your fixed term. Our gym is the best gym in Hull. JD Gyms Greenock Yes The equipment is the best in the Preston area catering for everyone's training needs whether it's weights, cardio, fitness classes, or heavy lifters and crossfitters. Nice 2 hr gym sesh done! JD Gyms - Preston - Home - Facebook Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review! How to Cancel Your Gym Membership: 11 Things to Know About Contracts Use code: ZEROJF. Our gym also has free parking*. You can gain access via this door, as well as our standard entrance portals if you have noted that you have a disability when joining. All the equipment is great quality. Figure out your communication channels JD Gym Preston, as this was a waste of a good Saturday morning, just do better. 00. I am two weeks in and am already starting to feel fantastic - health is definitely the real wealth. Terms of Use 2009-2023 Pure Gym Limited (1.2.31996-PG-29268-Rff2c2b 0EWD), Registered in England No: 6690189 Reg. You need to be 16 to join The Gym Group. JD Gyms - Preston Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co.uk Would recommend him any day of the week. Amazing gym. Please know that our teams are working on a fix and we will have this feature up and running as soon as we can. GymWorks Preston - Join today and save 's JD Gyms Complaints Email & Phone | Resolver UK Staff are ace, make it feel like a second home and always happy to help. JD Gyms - Preston Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co The gym is very well equipped and clean and the staff ive spoken to have been great however there are no Spin classes between 12pm and 2pm when I can take my lunch break. Our Ladies Only Gym is designed to make you feel as comfortable as All facilities of a much more expensive gym.Staff are friendly and helpful. This Gym is quite small but has every machine you could want or need packed in. Free FIIT launches. Total Fitness Preston facilities, prices, classes and opening hours Member rewards when you refer a friend. One of the best gyms I've been too. . Everlast Gyms | Join Online Now | Gyms Near Me Date of experience: 18 February 2023. there is something for everyone. Price was a steal, Love it best gym ever really low cost fees. Duty Manager - Preston, Lancashire Job in Preston, ENG at JD Gyms I confirm that I am happy for my email address and phone number to be used for marketing by Membr and GymWork's. Blackpool Read more. Total Fitness Preston facilities, prices, classes and opening hours Total Fitness Preston West Strand Road, Preston PR1 8UY 01772 208 700 Email us Visit our website Manage this gym? Whether youre making your first move towards a healthier lifestyle, exercise frequently or practically live in the gym, we have something to suit everyone and everybody. Thanks. *Parking restrictions may apply. Alternatively, you can join one of our other locations instead, and change your home gym at a later date. You have moved to a new house over 15 miles away from any Xercise4Less gym. Membership is great and there are additional classes etc. Find a gym to get fit and improve your health. JD Gyms Plus+ login or upgrade - JD Gyms | Fitness Just Got Serious More than a gym membership Upgrade to gain access to all JD Gyms throughout the UK* and access big savings on your favourite brands Upgrade now JD Gyms Plus+ Membership from only 25 a month Already a Plus+ member? Follow. Each week choose from over 70 classes from Spin to Zumba or Body Pump to Pilates We then let you know what we are going to do, and keep you updated so you know that we are working on a resolution. A fixed term membership is a membership for a set duration of time e.g. We explain what it is, what it is for, how to take it and the possible side effects it can cause so that you can prevent them. To cancel your account, first, go to the JD GYM website. This might be as you come to the end of a special offer period, or it might be a price increase to allow us to continue offering the best kit and facilities. Our team of Personal Trainers are vastly experienced in a variety of different skills and activities. Were sorry to hear you wish to cancel your gym membership with us. We also have emergency contact points in case you need urgent assistance outside of staffed hours. Examples are treadmills, bikes, cross trainers, stepmills, rowers, Watt bikes and Queenax rig. JD Gyms - Preston Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co.uk Excellent facilities, friendly staff and lots of cleaning stations about the gym. Absolutely. Youll never be above headline rate. With a JD Gyms PLUS+ membership you'll also get access to the Perx discount platform which offers savings on your favourite brands, including JD Sports! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.We are sorry to hear of your recent experience. Gym Membership from 14.99 per month. We are really pleased you're enjoying your JD Gyms experience. a 6-month fixed term membership is a membership that starts from the moment of purchase and ends in 6 months time. possible. I spoke to several people and they've said the same. Changing rooms are decent quality and overall good feel to the gym. No. Do your body and your pocket a big favour by getting down to our great-value gym in Preston which hits the right spots. Would be good if there was another 09:30am spin class in the week too (especially if with Helen) , Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Once youve joined up, member of the management team will be in touch to discuss access arrangements before you arrive for your first visit. 8.1.4 we reasonably believe that you have willingly allowed any other person to use your Access Code to access the JD Gyms Branch. Would never go anywhere else!!! Q: Will I get shown how to use the equipment? Hrs. We also have a cleaning station in every gym which contains anti-viral solution and blue roll. Fitness are right for you completely free of charge. How do I cancel my membership? : JD Gyms session relax your muscles in the sauna, improve your circulation in the Steam Room or boost the If this is also your case, don't hesitate to apply the 10 tricks that have proven to be effective to get you started in sport, starting with once a week and gradually increasing your regularity. Working Hours: Mon-Thu: 6am - 10pm Fri: 6am - 9pm Sat & Sun: 8am - 7pm Registration 3939925 TBR Inspection Report: Call Contact PUREGYM Unit 2 & 3, North Road Retail Park, Preston PR1 1NQ, UK Since 2008 PureGym has over 220 items of state-of-the-art facilities in clean, relaxed, reliable, pleasant and spacious surroundings. Burnley: New JD Gym opening in spring 2023 | Lancashire Telegraph All PT (Personal Trainers) can provide high quality support and classes, thus, you can always find things to do and improve. Were so confident that youll love the GymWorks experience, why not come over for a day and try it out for free? Up to 50% off your first month Join now. www.puregym.com. My issue is the cardio equipment is somewhat out of date compared to the best stuff available (it is the type of equipment I was using back 2004 when I first got into training as a younger woman in her early 20s). The fastest and easiest way to retrieve lost property is to head back to the gym and speak to a member of staff. www.thegymgroup.com. General Assistant - Preston, Lancashire Hours: 25 hours per week JD Gyms is an exciting, award winning budget gym chain that is quickly expanding across the UK and taking the sector by storm. If you continue browsing we consider that you accept their use. Cancelling a gym membership - Citizens Advice I cancelled my membership on 12th april with JD Gyms, who recently took over my local exercise4less gym. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. The NEW JD Gyms Preston on Port Way is Now Open! YOUR MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING CLASSES, INCLUDING CARDIO, SPIN, STRENGTH, AND YOGA! Once you have done so, please allow 30 days for us to process your cancellation, during this time your final payment may be collected, and you will receive an email confirmation that your account has been cancelled. Bargain at 19.99 per month. Using your input we auto-generate an online cancellation letter for you, which we will print and send to JD Gyms. they confirmed by email the cancellation on 12th april. If behaviour doesnt change with reasonable timing, we reserve the right to remove your additional gym access from 4 to 0. The staff is amazing, so friendly and helpful. As an alternative to cancelling we offer the option to freeze your membership for up to 3 months. Train with Confidence At Places Gym, you will find everything you need for a safe and enjoyable workout - Including social distancing, hand sanitiser and cleaning stations. IF YOURE SEARCHING FOR A GYM WITH HUNDREDS OF PIECES OF THE BEST CARDIO AND STRENGTH EQUIPMENT, OVER 300 CLASSES A MONTH, SAUNAS IN OUR LUXURY CHANGING ROOMS AND A GREAT LOCATION WITH PLENTY OF FREE PARKING, ALL INCLUDED FOR ONE AMAZING NO CONTRACT PRICE, THEN CHOOSE THE INCREDIBLE JD GYMS BLACKPOOL TODAY AND WE PROMISE YOULL NEVER LOOK BACK! Training. Places Gym - Made to Move You Great atmosphere.????? Please note, you will still need to pay a joining fee if you are a returning member. I had been a member for several years when it was exercise4less so was out of the original 12 month contract, and i think jd gyms took over some time . Claim it! Morning visits are usually less busy than the afternoon but a great Gym overall! The Gym Group Do you do peak / off-peak? More than 300 classes included in your membership every month. 00. :). Improve your fitness and have fun while playing Squash. JD Gyms | Fitness Just Got Serious And it is not for less, since it brings many benefits, but, is it advisable to continue doing Zumba during pregnancy? Xercise4Less Gyms. Been a member since it opened. When we receive a complaint, we look to understand what the issue is, and who the best team to deal with that is. JD GYMS (@jdgyms) Instagram photos and videos Yes, we have a wide hinged door for those who need alternative access. 00. WIFI. Classes available as well. Visited Preston for the first time and waited over 25 minutes before driving off in frustration due to the branch not being open. There's no contract to sign, and you can use the gym straight away. Freezing your membership is a great way to retain your membership at just 6.99 a month. Voice your opinion today and hear what 126 customers have already said. Your personal trainer will work alongside you to tailor a plan to meet your fitness goals. On a side note, Vince (PT) is an absolute legend who has helped me progress over the past few months and made me feel more comfortable in the gym. Gym/Physical Fitness Center. JD Gyms is a low cost gym chain with a difference. Even if you are sharing your PIN with someone who has their own paid membership, both memberships will be terminated. Great gym, with fantastic facilities.. definitely give them a go! Other gyms in Preston Great value for money. We're always keen to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments or any suggestions you may have, please send an email to the Manager on preston@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team CP Christine P 19 reviews GB Oct 25, 2022 Verified Very comfortable and clean gym areas Very comfortable and clean gym areas and equipment. JD Gyms - Preston Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co.uk I joined after lockdown because I am UCLan staff and our gym is still shut. Its entirely your decision. Very handy for a walk around the Docks after a workout, Fantastic gym. This is why we have a dedicated complaints email, as well as a complaints process that ensure that your complaint or concern is investigated and dealt with fairly and correctly. App is very basic would like some way of being able to keep track of progress on the app. I have my YMCA level 2 gym instructor (did it for a hobby) and I am not sure why anyone would complain about a lack of strength equipment. Join online now! You will receive a confirmation email once the cancellation has been processed. There's always top instructors happy to help with your fitness goals. PORT WAY Please read terms & conditions here It appears only the Bury gym do.If you would consider a lunch time Spin class a couple of times a week it would be great! Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Alternatively, bus numbers 4, 4a, 4c, 40, 41, 59c, 125, 437, 584, 940 and 941 will drop you off in Frank Street in the city centre, which is a 10-minute walk.