Hogan then showers and returns to the room, again talking about how full he is, saying; 'Crazy. It's 2015 and the n-word should be eradicated from the English language in my opinion. His merchandise is also still available on ShopTNA. But if you look in their eyes, man, have you seen the fear in all those little Hulksters? won damages of $115million this week in a landmark case against Gawker media, From a starring role in Saving Private Ryan to a string of convictions: Inside the turbulent life of Tom Sizemore after Hollywood actor dies aged 61, BBC Weather issues long-range forecast for UK - map predicts chance of snow, Family left heartbroken with wife in tears after being kicked out of a pantomime show, Jeremy Kyle Show guest who famously had skull inked on face tragically dies, Roberto Firmino's private exit chat with Jurgen Klopp sums up departing Liverpool star, Prince Andrew demands mansion 'fit for a king' on REGAL estate from Charles - and 'top role' in royal family despite being KICKED OUT, Matt Hancock's 41-hour battle to save career after Gina Coladangelo affair revealed, "I watched my leg being cut off - and now I'm free of 'suicide disease' pain", Denise Welch tears up as she announces she's become a grandma for the first time, Moment Brit arrested at Colombian airport 'trying to fly home with 2m of cocaine in suitcase', Grammar school headteacher leaves after parents sent list of teachers going on strike, Mum shouts at kids for being loud at night - but CCTV showed the sinister truth, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers. He created all the Hulkamaniacs! Reddit's largest professional wrestling community. It may be weird to put a botch in a list of Hogan's best quotes, but the fact that the crowd kind of got in the joke (not to mention The Rock and Stone Cold poking fun at it as well) makes for a memorable moment at an action-packed WrestleMania. WCW BASH AT THE BEACH FLASHBACK (07-09-10): Vince Russo's "shoot promo Great Promo Transcript's - Wrestling - Deadicated Fans Oooh yeah, Hulk Hogan, I remember way back when when the mega powers were bonded! He walks back in as Hogan is undressing, at which point the wrestler says to him; Wow, this is my Christmas present.'. You made a lot of promises to the macho man, didn't ya. It will be there forever on the Internet.". The National Enquirer claims to have the tapes of Hulk Hogan making repeated racist statements. ', Hogan responds by telling her; 'I'm so horny. (Reuters) - World Wrestling Entertainment Inc said on Friday it has terminated its relationship with Hulk Hogan after a U.S. tabloid published a transcript of a tirade in which the legendary. Hulk Hogan is a litigious celebrity abusing the court system to control his public image and media coverage. On Thursday, the audio and a transcript of. As soon as Hulk Hogan turned on WCW and became the best heel in wrestling, he was able to cut loose on all the fans and wrestlers who supported him for all those years he was on top. The cancer still eatin' you alive, the Boss Man's stick in your hand, the way you looked at me man, I could see the demons in your eyes then. Then she wants to be the first to get me if I'm divorced. It says there is currently some 'uncertainty' for midweek with a risk of snow in some areas. Then she wants to be the first to get me if I'm divorced. The third tape also shows the couple having intercourse and afterwards the wrestler opens up again about his family, claiming to be worried about his children Brooke and Nick. UPDATE x 4: WWE Hall of Famer and TV broadcaster Booker T has commented on the controversy surrounding Hulk Hogans racist rant. Hogan, 69, was photographed . I havent been able to get back up to who I was before [the tape] Im not the same person I was since all this craziness happened.". @CMPunk Now we know why he doesn't like the BLACKhawks. The Immortal uses these iconic words to send a warning to his opponents to brace themselves for what they're going to endure, and he could've never said it any better. They will have their unique way of conveying the message to their opponents like Seth Rollins saying that he will "Burn it Down" or Braun Strowman's "Get These Hands" but nothing can beat the Hulkster's Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you!. He seems to have given the couple his consent and is seen putting on music and even tells them he is going to "keep a lookout" in the office. Oh well I guess that explains that now doesnt it? "Macho Man" Randy Savage - "Cream of the Crop" | Genius The creation of the stable in 1996 marked the Hulkster's first heel turn in fifteen years, and the three superstars changed the landscape of pro-wrestling altogether. "You fans can stick it, brother!" Hulk Hogan One of the most historic promos in wrestling history. You just couldn't stand to sit back with your feet up and watch the champion in action! That's the same with hatred brother, you say you hate me, you hate all my Hulkamaniacs, well they hate you that you're giving off it's gonna be the same hatred that tears you apart brother. UPDATE x 3: WWE has now confirmed to us that it has in fact severed ties with Hulk Hogan and provided us with an official statement on the matter. They then quoted Hogan as saying, I dont know if Brooke was fuc*ing the black guys son. The Hulkster's iconic quotes still remain in the hearts of his hardcore fans and run through their veins. "It was absurd enough that hulk Hogan claimed $100 million for emotional. Video Hulk Hogan Takes the Stand in Sex Tape Trial - ABC News F*** ya. There isn't a realistic bone in your body. ', Hogan then shared a story about getting into a fight with four men who put a lit cigarette in the gas tank of his car before telling Cole she is 'awesome.'. 10 Best Moments To Ever Happen On WWE Saturday Night's Main Event, The 5 Best WCW Moments From Before Hulk Hogan Signed (& 5 Of The Worst), criticize the fact that the outcomes of the wrestling matches are decided by backstage officials, 10 Surprising Wrestlers Who Hulk Hogan Actually Became Friends With. ', He then calls himself a 'jacka**' saying that he has spent as much as $3million on his daughter's music career, and she has 'jumped sides on him.'. Yet you stood in judgement of me. Booker dropped the n-word. The first tape, shot in July 2007 lasted 43 minutes and shows Cole giving Hogan oral sex, according to the Daily Mail. Hogan enjoyed mainstream popularity in the 1980s and 1990s as the all-American character Hulk Hogan in the World Wrestling Federation, and as Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Audio of him using the n-word while discussing someone working with his daughter is reportedly going to be entered as evidence when the trial begins. To learn more, check out our transcription guide or visit our transcribers forum. Because that would be awesome, you know, just like as a fan of Hulk and shit (and Heather Clem). And you, Hulk Hogan, well, you'd stand for just about anything. The alleged racist statements by Hulk Hogan were reportedly made in his unauthorized sex tape with Heather Clem, the ex-wife of Hogans former friend Bubba The Love Sponge.. Join us to discuss WWE, AEW, NJPW, Impact, Stardom, ChocoPro, GCW, and every other promotion, big or small, past and present. And in a rare case of Hogan not lying or stretching a truth, Hogan would declare himself as the reason why all those fans were in the stands pelting garbage at him in the first place. Hulk Hogan Refers to "Fucking Niggers" in Leaked Transcript - Gawker UPDATE: More details are starting to come in regarding this story with Hulk Hogan allegedly making racist statements. They claim wrestling is just a choreographed sport, and whatever the superstars do inside the ring is fake. Coach (@CMPunk) July 24, 2015, Waiting patiently for a Hogan/Cosby meme to further shatter all our memories and innocence from the 80s. Full transcript for Hulk Hogan's promo on Randy Savage for - reddit That man has done more for me than almost anybody man.. The second was filmed on July 13 2007, around a week later and is the video which was sent to Gawker, who placed an edited version on their site. Conveniently, Hulk Hogan, accompanied by his son and his son's friends, walked past Vampiro presumably on their way out of the building. Appearing downcast, he said, as they cuddle in bed: "I'm just a dumb country bumpkin. Yeah! The Wrestling legend - real name Terry Bollea - won damages of $115million this week in a landmark case against Gawker media after clips of him having sex with Heather - the now ex-wife of his former friend Bubba 'The Love Sponge' Clem - were posted online in October 2012. That's the kind of rules I play by, but you, you play by different rules, yeah. Several quotes of his are etched into the minds of wrestling fans and we've added more of them to this list. Also, sort of off topic but does this mean his sex tape gets re-released? Cole is the more vocal of the two, telling Hogan how good he feels before saying; 'Oh you gotta stop. I wash my hands completely of you Macho Man. The first tape, which was filmed on July 3, 2007, lasts for 43 minutes, even though the oral sex last for just 10 minutes. Full transcript for Hulk Hogan's promo on Randy Savage for Wrestlemania V Friends and I were messing around and managed to find https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/7o6hwm/the_full_transcript_for_randy_savages_promo_on/ and wanted to know if there was one for Hulk Hogan's. The one option Brooke had, Brookes career besides me, is [to] sell beach records. They claim Hogan was mad because a black billionaire guy had offered to fund her music career. Coach (@CMPunk) July 24, 2015, @CMPunk Now we know why he doesnt like the BLACKhawks. Why Racist Hulk Hogan Hasn't Earned Our Forgiveness - The Daily Beast At WCW Bash At The Beach 1996, Hogan would betray WCW to join up with these outsiders and lay the beatdown on Randy Savage, Lex Luger & Sting. I want to say it's a tough day for every kid out there that idolized Hulk Hogan growing up (I certainly did) but if today is the first time you are realizing Hulk probably isn't the greatest guy in . Booker T tweeted the following about the story: I am shocked by the statements made by Hulk Hogan. And in the 1980s, there was no better choice for a tag team partner than Hulk Hogan. WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide.. You gotta get in your grand standing and your hot dogging, yeah! "Inexplicably and shockingly he was shot having ordered a pizza, it is unspeakable". I should be home. You are killing me. In an era dominated by big bodies, Hercules is a wrestler that often goes forgotten by fans but he was definitely one of the bigger heels of the era. Currently, The Rock is one of Hollywoods top stars, and he is still on very good terms with WWE. The wrestler's lawyers also said the website didn't contact him or Clem before they published the story. I feel like a pig. I remember one specific one, yeah, you promised that Elizabeth would never be in a dangerous position! For what its worth, Mick Foley has been campaigning to be a judge on Tough Enough but one source was adamant in saying thats simply not going to happen.. And you never used the word show. Hogan previously said he hasn't felt like himself since his sex tape was posted online. They gave you their love, they gave you their dedication, you got power, you took courage from them to beat all odds man. Audio of him using the n-word while discussing someone working with his daughter is reportedly going to be entered as evidence when the trial begins. To get his grand standing and hot dogging in! Well, he finally got em. He added: "It wasnt about Hulk Hogan making a sex tape. Met Eireann says it will be 'very cold' early next week. Hulk Hogan, the second thing I despise about you is what I despise about Bret Hart. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This week the wrestler was awarded $115 million in damages after a clip of one of the sex tapes was posted online by Gawker media, Want all the latest Showbiz news direct to your inbox? The comments below have not been moderated, By He knew how to give back to the industry that gave him everything, and that's why when he reached the top of the ladder, he looked back and helped the next person to get up by putting over the Rock at WrestleMania 18. Hogan would use this line very often throughout his career, but this may have been the best use of it. During a 2012 satellite radio interview he dropped the n-word repeatedly while discussing run-ins hed had with Birdman, Lil Wayne and fellow wrestler Booker T. But that audio was widely publicized when it first came out so, seems unlikely thats it. 56.1K subscribers This was The Ultimate Warrior's promo leading up to his match against Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania VI. The alleged racist statements by Hulk Hogan were reportedly made in his unauthorized sex tape with Heather Clem, the ex-wife of Hogans former friend Bubba The Love Sponge.. What does the Ultimate Warrior really say in a promo? Lawyers for the website argued that the concept of freedom of the press was more important to uphold, even if the jury found the action distasteful, while his lawyers argued the video was not newsworthy and violated his privacy. I come, Hulk Hogan, not to destroy the Hulkamaniacs and Hulkamania. My career is over and this is what I have to look forward to.". 15 Best Quotes Of Hulk Hogan's Career - TheSportster 5 "Blood is thicker than New Blood Dude!" The saddest thing for wrestling fans to see is their favorite superstars growing old. He's been a fan of the sport since 2004, and also has a little experience by wrestling pillows in front of an imaginary crowd. The third tape also shows the couple having intercourse and afterwards the wrestler opens up again about his family, claiming to be worried about his children Brooke and Nick. Booker T also calls back to his infamous promo from WCW Spring Stampede 1997 where he used the n-word when referring to Hulk Hogan in a wrestling promo. Announcer: And his opponent, the master of insults, the salt of the earth, MJF! Hulk Hogan's 20 Greatest Interviews, Promos and Angles Booker T tweeted the following about the story: I am shocked by the statements made by Hulk Hogan. ', He continues; 'The other night Nick is out and his dogs are playing tug of war with Nick's and his girl's underwear. Press J to jump to the feed. You can check out a video of the interview below. EXCLUSIVE **AUDIO** LEAKED (FIXED LINK): Hulk Hogans **SHOCKING** Racist Rants LEAKED Online (LISTEN TO THEM NOW >>>)!!! The alleged racist statements by Hulk Hogan were reportedly made in his unauthorized sex tape with Heather Clem, the ex-wife of Hogan's former friend Bubba "The Love Sponge." The reported vulgar and racist statements were apparently directed at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man. HH. While Flairs name has been discussed, no final decision has been made. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Booker T Calls His Controversial WCW Hulk Hogan Promo A Here Is The Alleged Transcript From The Hulk Hogan Racist Tirade And Yup, It's Pretty Damn Racist. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. 'Brooke, you better get off your a** and get your mom in gear,' says Hogan. The Ultimate Warrior - Crash the Plane Promo w/ Transcript As soon as we know more, well bring you up to speed. 'There is so much BS in my life, I want to try and not lose everyone. Keep in mind, the interview is from 2012, and appears to not be the one that has gotten Hogan in trouble for this latest incident. Referring to daughter Brooke he said she "is making some real bad decisions," then revealed he had spent $3million on her music career, before she "jumped sides on him" during the break-up of his marriage. UPDATE x 2: The following is from TMZ.com: Hulk Hogan has mysteriously gone MIA from the WWEs website at the exact same time reports started swirling about new audio of him throwing around the n-word is about to be released. Hogan then proceeds to make racistcomments while talking about his daughter's sex life, implying Brooke may have ruined a deal with a record label by sleeping with the owner's son. Please remember to be civil when commenting and follow our rules. F*cking n*gger.. I know how to work a gimmick. I guess were all a little racist. The next time we were together was Brother Love Show. Journalist Marc Lamont Hill has claimed to have seen the transcripts of the audio of Hogans rant and posted the following on Twitter: I haven't gotten confirmed audio yet, but the transcripts that I've seen have Hogan calling The Rock the "N-word" and "sambo" among others. WWE HULK HOGAN P-757 OFFICIAL LICENSED AUTHENTIC ORIGINAL 8X10 PROMO PHOTO RARE $39.99 $5.00 shipping or Best Offer Pro Wrestler HULK HOGAN Glossy 8x10 Photo Wrestling WWF Print WWE Poster $5.49 $2.50 shipping WWF WRESTLING BLANK AUTOGRAPH MAT ORIGINAL wwe VINTAGE $19.99 $5.99 shipping or Best Offer 2023 Barstool Sports. Blood is thicker than New Blood Dude! That's all there is to say from the Immortal, and only time will say if we will see Hogan competing in a ring once again. In the transcript, Hogan, who is white, makes. That's your life-support system, The WWE Title, and as you start to lose your grasp, as your fingers start to slide down the front of the belt, that's what I'm gonna strip it away from you, pull the plug on your life-support system. UPDATE x 5: Ric Flairs name has come up as a potential replacement for Hulk Hogan as a judge on Tough Enough. WWE, the company which he helped to turn into a global entertainment brand, cut all ties with him, even removing mentions of him from their official website. I can't believe I'm here. He responds to this by saying; 'No s*** - or else just hang out here for a week.'. Danny (@Danny_Jackpot) July 24, 2015. Hulk Hogan, Nick Bockwinkel, Gene Okerlund, Bobby Heenan, Andre the Giant, Ken Patera, Bobby Duncum, AWA, Verne Gagne, professional wrestling, pro wrestling Language English A 1990 VHS hosted by Eric Bischoff highlighting portions of Hulk Hogan's 1982 year in the AWA. I was stylin' out there like a champion, yeah. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Thats not what happened. The reported vulgar and racist statements were apparently directed at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. The heel stable would send out frequent reminders to the rest of the roster to not cross their paths and Hogan said it poetically with the following quote When you're with the nWo, when you're with Hollywood, you're justtoosweet!. A little over a minute later Hogan thanks Cole. Friends and I were messing around and managed to find https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/7o6hwm/the_full_transcript_for_randy_savages_promo_on/ and wanted to know if there was one for Hulk Hogan's. Transcripts of Hulk Hogan's three sex tapes with his best friend's wife have been unsealed, revealing the lurid details of his two encounters with the woman. It will be there forever on the Internet. They are part of the unaired portion of a leaked sex tape from 2006 posted by Gawker, which later removed the tape after a suit by the wrestling legend. This includes, in a rare stroke, his profile in the WWE Hall of Fame section of the page. Thath for thomebody elthe, baby." Then you go "I got this great idea - I could do it with Hulk Hogan. Sort of like no offense but in a super extreme case. If you used the word show, it was an insult., God created the Heavens, he created the earth! Hogan then takes a shower and talks about his wife Linda, at which point Bubba enters the room and the three talk. As said before, Hulkamania still runs wild in the veins of the hardcore Hulk Hogan fans, and Hogan embraced the love from his fans like no other superstar ever did. Most notably, he acted as the host for WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans at the Superdome. Oh f***. WWE Rivals: Actor Freddie Prinze Jr. discusses new series The first tape shows Heather Cole giving Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, oral sex to completion while her husband Bubba the Love Sponge walks in and out of the room talking to the pair. In a now-famous May 11th, 1987 post-match interview with Prime Time Wrestling, Macho Man Randy Savage broke out the crazy, the creamer, and the pastel for one of WWFs best times. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. He then says about his daughter; 'I feel bad for Brooke. Jealousy that turned into a cancer that started eating you alive, Macho Man, eatin' your guts brother. 'Iunderstand having an edge. UPDATE x 7: RadarOnline.com has released a report on the developing Hulk Hogan scandal. Hulk Hogan: "YES! To all my little Hulkamaniacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins, and you will never go wrong. He proved that he did care about his fans, and this quote will remain one of his best forever. Well, he finally got 'em. While Flairs name has been discussed, no final decision has been made. 'I should probably try to head home and try and beat Nick home,' says Hogan. Marc Lamont Hill (@marclamonthill) July 24, 2015. ", Whatcha Gonna Do When Hulkamania Runs Wild On You!, 10 Wrestlers You Wouldn't Believe Hulk Hogan Actually Lost To. UPDATE 9: As of writing this, TNA has not yet pulled Hulk Hogan off of its alumni page. The way WWE & WCW portrayed the character as so charismatic has created an everlasting impact in the hearts of the fans. And let me tell you something, you say you love me like a brother, well listen to this Hulk Hogan! Hulk Hogan you say you love Elizabeth, I got news for you man, yeah. That is far from reality, and the superstars have answered this question multiple times. The transcripts of the tape were filed in a Florida Court and sealed in order to prevent them from ever being released publicly. The man he is talking about is rapper Stacks, the son of Cecile Barker, who was the manger for Sly and the Family Stone and an aerospace entrepreneur. The offending tapes will reportedly be released later today. He tweeted the following: @RyanLoco Booker told him he was coming for him. Hulk Hogan is the iconic wrestling figure of the 20th century, perhaps the biggest ever. Radio talk show host Bubba the Love Sponge and his wife Heather, The star appeared in court earlier this month, Hogan has been awarded damages of $115 million. The 62-year-old also recently hit back at rumours he had leaked the tape himself, insisting he was offered money by Vivid Entertainment, a pornographic film production company, for the video but refused. I let that go too! Despite being close to 70 years old, Hulk Hogan still has made appearances every so often for the WWE throughout the 2010s. RELATED: The 5 Best WCW Moments From Before Hulk Hogan Signed (& 5 Of The Worst). It reveals Hogan in a discussion with sex tape partner. You'll probably just see my face squirming. WWE has terminated its contract with Hogan, and the rest of the statement suggests there is legitimacy to the claims of Hogan making some overtly racist statement. One of the main reasons Vince McMahon chose Hulk Hogan to be the face of the company was his massive physique. Those tapes were shared with WWE, which led to the company distancing itself from Hogan and removing references of him from the official website. The pair then cuddle in bed while Hogan, who had recently separated from his wife Linda, complains about his home life. UPDATE 9: As of writing this, TNA has not yet pulled Hulk Hogan off of its alumni page. He tweeted the following: @RyanLoco Booker told him he was coming for him. This same statement is now posted on the WWE.com website. After they are done Hogan complains about his long ride home and then slaps his stomach before saying; 'I can't believe I just ate. The new battle for voting rights May 02 You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. The second tape, made just over a week later on July 13, features the actual intercourse and is the one that was sent to Gawker and edited down and posted on their website. UPDATE: More details are starting to come in regarding this story with Hulk Hogan allegedly making racist statements. The replacement will ultimately be decided by Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn. His merchandise is also still available on ShopTNA. Yeah! UPDATE x 8: Hulk Hogans attorney told TMZ that Hogan was NOT fired but resigned from WWE late last night. WWE sources dispute that claim. His massive biceps are one of his key attractions, and he addresses them as his 24-inch pythons. A minute later Hogan complains about having to drive home, and then smacks his stomach saying how full he is from his meal. UPDATE x 6: CM Punk seemed to be getting a lot of enjoyment out of the Hulk Hogan racist comments scandal that erupted early this morning. Hulk Hogan, you're the biggest star in WWE history. Professional wrestlers from every promotion on some part of their career would've claimed themselves as the best in the world. By ". You can't . UPDATE x 3: WWE has now confirmed to us that it has in fact severed ties with Hulk Hogan and provided us with an official statement on the matter. Shortly after, about eight minutes after Cole began performing oral sex, Hogan can be heard saying; 'Oh f***. It was on ABC's Good Morning America that the WWE . Booker T also calls back to his infamous promo from WCW Spring Stampede 1997 where he used the n-word when referring to Hulk Hogan in a wrestling promo. The reported vulgar and racist statements were apparently directed at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man. Now, Hulk Hogan, I come to take what you believe in further then you ever could. That man has done more for me than almost anybody man.. God created the Heavens, he created the earth! 11:09 What's next for abortion rights in America? UPDATE x 8: Hulk Hogans attorney told TMZ that Hogan was NOT fired but resigned from WWE late last night. Hes a self aware racist, so hes got that going for him, which is nice. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. With a monumental clash against the WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan in his immediate future, The Ultimate Warrior let loose perhaps the most infamous promo in the history of professional wrestling. Waiting patiently for a Hogan/Cosby meme to further shatter all our memories and innocence from the 80's. Here Is The Alleged Transcript From The Hulk Hogan Racist Tirade And ', He later suggested he could date the teenage beauty: "The other night Nick is out and his dogs are playing tug of war with nick's and his girl's underwear. Former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan has sued Gawker again, saying the gossip website leaked sealed court documents with a transcript that quoted him making racist remarks. Hulk Hogan transcripts reveal sordid details of THREE sex tapes We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. After ranting about hanging out with deities and gods, Hogan made sure Hercules knew that although he may be strong, the true power lied in the palm of the hand of Hulkamania. For the WWE to disappear him is a BIG DEAL. In fact, Hercules would take on Hogan for the WWE Championship on an episode of Saturday Night's Main Event where Hogan would drop a gem of a line in his pre-match promo. Its unfortunate, but thats something that hes going to have to deal with. You can read WWEs full statement on the issue below: WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). Cole - who Hulk refers to as his "present" - is clad in just a g-string and high heels during the video, with her husband Bubba appearing throughout. A source has indicated that Curtis Axels Axelmania gimmick has also been dropped immediately, and that WWE.coms staff was told to remove every reference to Hogan as quickly as possible.