https://money.com/stubhub-refunds-covid-19-cancellation/. Consumers in several states will receive long-delayed refunds from StubHub, according to a multi-state settlement of lawsuits brought in the wake of a shift in the ticket resale company's refund policy in 2020. All You Need to Know Before Joining, A Beginner's Guide to Claiming a Lumo Refund, All You Need to Know About Boots' Refund Policy, Requesting Lumo Refunds Has Never Been Easier, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, How to Stay In Touch With Inmates at Clements Unit, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier. There are only two ways to request your refund from them on your own: If you think youre eligible for a refund from StubHub, one way you can try requesting your money back is by calling the company on the phone. If you think you're eligible for a refund from StubHub, one way you can try requesting your money back is by calling the company on the phone. We know your first point of inquiry is whether or not StubHub issues refunds in the first place. . All Rights Reserved. https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/724, https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/8, https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/24, https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/25. Locate the StubHub corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com. and take advantage of this neat service whenever you need it. What a horrible service! Most of the public officials involved in the StubHub settlement issued statements Tuesday and Wednesday celebrating the decision. Solved: Refund in Progress - StubHub Community Use of this website signifies your agreement to our, Understanding your order's delivery status, Updating your default payment method to sell tickets, Got an email saying my StubHub account info changed, Listing tickets on StubHub and different ways to deliver them, How to list Mobile transfer tickets on StubHub, Uploading PDF tickets to a StubHub listing or sale, Entering barcodes on StubHub listings or sales, Selling a type of mobile ticket and transferring it to the buyer. These FanCode credits, as the company calls them, can be used for StubHub purchases, but nothing else. Community Call us during our business hours US and Canada 1.866.788.2482 Toll free Everyday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM Pacific time Corporate Office Customer Service Mail PO Box 448 12180 S 300 E. Draper, UT 84020 Contact us United States and Canada. Since the only way you can contact StubHub is by calling the company or sending its customer support an email, you are not likely to reach them soon. All rights reserved. Covid 31 Refunds 41 StubHub 211. 1.866.788.2482. Find help with your questions from other fans through our own peer-to-peer community! Hours of Operation: 5:00 AM - 8:00 PM PT weekdays. StubHub to refund canceled events after pandemic complaints I live in GA - was supposed to go to a premier league game in England in March. You can send any moderator a PM with your email address & zip/postal code, @tkapfh, to check on your eligibility! New Jersey There you will see your canceled event credit along with a link to request a refund instead. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. All you need to do is follow these short steps below: Voil! As the event is rescheduled and not cancelled the buyer is not eligible for a refund from Stubhub. StubHub provides services for buyers and sellers of tickets for sports, concerts, theater and other live entertainment events. DoNotPay can be by your side during the process and help you sue any company in small claims court. for more info, call StubHub at 866-788-2482 or contact the Colorado Department of Law at 800-222-4444. StubHub to refund canceled events after pandemic complaints - USA TODAY Had a concert canceled because of COVID-19? Mobile tickets are viewed on the StubHub app (or a mobile web browser) using a mobile phone. but I havent been able to get in contact with anyone from StubHub. Support : StubHub The worlds largest ticket marketplace StubHub is home to over 10 million sports, music and theatre events in over 40 countries. to check out everything we offer. StubHub changed its refund policy about a month ago. Find customer service from top companies including phone number, online support, social media and chat, View all 117 StubHub customer service reviews , LA Galaxy announce El Trafico on August 24 at StubHub Center is a sellout, Taylor Swift Tops StubHub's Most In-Demand Summer Concerts List, NEW REPORT: How StubHub Uses On-Demand Payments To Keep Resellers Loyal. People complained, the states launched a probe, and StubHub went back to its original stance this past May, telling customers who bought tickets before March 25, 2020, that they'd be refunded unless they wanted to keep the vouchers. Marrali just wants her money back, and she's not the only one. But they are horrible and didn't contact me to let me know they had to cancel my tickets to cover there self. For over 20 years, StubHub has been the leading marketplace for fans to buy and sell tickets. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Make sure your email address is spelled correctly. Please take the tickets directly to the box office for a refund. Why Ticket Service Fees Are so Annoyingly High and How to Avoid Them, You Should Have a Separate Savings Account Just for Beyonc Expenses, According to Financial Experts, Here's Why Concert Tickets, Food Tours and Other Experiences Are Such Hot Holiday Gifts, Money Group, LLC If I am correct, the sellers will be part of this discussion because I would assume Stubhub would be the intermediary -- charging fees and such, but not using the $s that the seller received from me? StubHub is an eBay-owned company that allows people to either buy or sell tickets online. On each completed transaction, the buyer pays a 10% fee, and sellers are charged a 15% fee For example, on the sale of a $100 ticket, the buyer would pay $110. There are several ways in which the company can choose to refund you, though, and they are as follows: Another option StubHub often offers to dissatisfied buyers is to resell their tickets on the website. These are often free tickets the seller can relist. I call and on the phone 2 hours being told the first tickets that sold stubhub had to cancel the sale to protect themselves. The credits are valid through the end of 2022. Many companies featured on Money advertise with us. Phone Call 1-866-788-2482. How long do StubHub refunds take? - AdvertisingRow.com Even though refund policies are set according to the individual sellers terms of service, StubHub issues refunds on their own too. JEVAR IS WHO HANDLED MY CALL. To write a letter to CEO, Scott Cutler, address an envelop with StubHub Headquarters, 199 Fremont Street, Floor 4, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. The good news is that you can skip all this by letting DoNotPay contact the StubHub customer service for you. Find contact information here. Events postponed or rescheduled won't be refunded, Fowlks said. StubHub.com | Better Business Bureau Profile It has been cancelled and I haven't heard anything from Stubhub regarding a refund or a credit. According to StubHub's data, Swift outsold the No More precisely, their satisfaction with disbursement methods comes down to the three C's convenience, certainty and choice, findings in the latest Disbursements Satisfaction Index revealed. Let us teach you the major money lessons you NEED to know. StubHub suspended that policy in March 2020, following the mass-cancellation of events triggered by COVID-19 concerns. Perhaps Its Time to Switch to Something Other Than StubHub. Getting a StubHub Ticket Refund With DoNotPay Is Your Best Bet! As part of the settlement, StubHub also has to communicate any changes to its refund policies in advance, make good on its promises and process refund requests quickly. The company has a policy that protects buyers and demands ticket sellers to return money in some instances. Maryland: 2023 www.cincinnati.com. Colorado: 8,688 customers due $3,120,442 in refunds. Enjoy! Re: Buyer hasnt accepted ticket As long as you sent the ticket to the correct email (and it sounds like you did if you copied it) then you will be paid even if the buyer never accepts Depending on the site you transfered from you will receive an email when the buyer accepts. International orders are handled a bit differently than those within the US, @Lighty7. It's a code that starts with SH followed by some numbers. The seller would net $85.. Today, we continue to offer you peace of mind with our exclusive FanProtect Guarantee, best-in-class customer service and product features that ensure we have your back. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. I would like cash refund too. Opinions are our own, but compensation and in-depth research determine where and how companies may appear. Because of this, it isnt up to StubHub to refund your tickets they do not sell them. Pennsylvania A Personal Loan can help you mitigate losses and get back on track. Check out the table below to see the best alternatives to StubHub. And on Friday, the Galaxy announced that the third game between the Los Angeles rivals, taking place on Friday, August 24, is officially sold out for StubHub released its fourth annual preview of the most in-demand touring acts for the summer of 2018, and Taylor Swift returns to the top of the list; U2 topped the list last summer and Adele in 2016. please contact StubHub US Customer Service at 1.866. Another way you might reach the company is by sending them an email. StubHub is required to refund New Yorkers, and consumers in 13 other states, due to the states consumer protection laws. Help us improve this article with your feedback. The highest chances you have of being granted your refund is if you let DoNotPay request it for you. I was a no show due to a soft water flooding of o "Adjusting our refund policy for canceled events during the pandemic was a difficult decision, but a necessary one at the time," the company said in its own statement. I had to ask for a manager. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our. A million dollar company can not compensate a loyal customer a few hundred bucks. Get useful tips, expert advice and cute animals in your inbox every week.Sign UpBy clicking "Sign Up" I agree to receive newsletters and promotions from Money and its partners. An email might never be responded to, and the same goes for phone calls. Dorado, PR 00646, Metro Office Park Go ahead and file a chargeback on your credit card. Georgia With only these four steps, your refund request is faxed. When the coronavirus crisis locked down the U.S. in late March 2020, though, StubHub changed its rules. They're upset StubHub is refusing to . Because the company works in partnership with ticket sellers, you are also never certain under what condition you can request a refund. I have been trying to purchase tickets for over a week now. Did you find it helpful? The company responded saying Marrali is eligible for a refund, and that StubHub will be sending her one. StubHub has made an exception in one case: If "the buyer's billing address or event is in one of 14 states with consumer laws around refund," the customer still can get a refund. International customers (47 currencies available), Check Out Everything DoNotPay Can Do for You. The chat support is available 24/7 on computers or mobile devices connected to the Internet Click the chat button on the contact page at https://www.stubhub.com/contact-us/ to open a pop-up chat window and get started. "The return of live events, the input of customers, partners, and regulators, and the . Event cancelled - tickets purchased using credits, Refund for recent cancelled Bieber Concert, terrible experience and useful info when listing, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. Can you get a refund on StubHub tickets? - ETHTrust For example, even though they promise the return of money for canceled events, it can happen that youll only be. They showed my same seats that they cancelled sold and the payout. Purchased 2 NFL tickets on StubHub. Your TIN is typically either your Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) for businesses. StubHub does not contact the event or festival to verify a tickets legitimacy unless they are partnered with StubHub already for the event. BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) 7 Eyewitness News and The Rebound Buffalo helped a Western New Yorker get a ticket refund from StubHub, after she was told a credit voucher was the only option. How to Contact StubHub for fraudulent tickets. StubHub was founded in 2000 and its current CEO is Eric H. Baker. If the tickets you purchased from StubHub are fake, misrepresented or suspicious, call StubHub to report the issue and take advantage of the 100% FanProtect Guarantee Remember that StubHub gives preferential service to customers with events scheduled within 48 hours. Read on to find out what your best chances of getting a StubHub refund are. ", Although only Arizona, Colorado and D.C. gave dollar amounts, Law360 reported the refunds exceed $9.5 million in total. Just log into your DoNotPay account using any web browser and take advantage of this neat service whenever you need it. SeatGeek is a legitimate way to compare and purchase tickets from different vendors and venues It works with companies that offer guarantees on their tickets, like Eventbrite, and requires third-party sellers to guarantee 120% of a ticket if it ends up being fake or double purchased. If you would prefer a cash refund, simply go to your StubHub Wallet and click the "Request cash refund" button on the appropriate credit. If its past 10 AM on the day of your event and you dont have the tickets, please contact us. We may be compensated if you click this ad. Whenever you run into a suspicious email or website, generate a virtual credit card and proceed without worries. How do I contact StubHub for a refund? Ticket reseller StubHub will now issue refunds to consumers who bought tickets to events later canceled due to thepandemic. Indiana: "approximately 6,800 consumers" affected. 03-31-2022 08:37 AM. The clause is designed to protect both buyers and sellers. Clear your Internet browsers cookies and cache. Alternatively, you can send us an email at customersupportuk@stubhub.co.uk FAQ Lots of answers to questions are in our FAQ. A few days later I'm only paid out for 1 set of tickets. Please note that all sales are final, and refunds are only allowed in limited circumstances , as explained in our Purchase Agreement: If your event has been cancelled and not rescheduled, no action is required to receive a refund. "We appreciate the patience of our customers, partners and regulators as we worked toward providing that choice, and we appreciate the ongoing dialogue with the states as we worked to formalize the actions StubHub voluntarily took beginning in May 2021 through this multi-state agreement. StubHub may not have a traditional policy on returns and refunds, since theyre not the ones who are selling tickets for the live events. Our robot lawyer can dial any company you might wish to communicate with and wait out the phone queue no matter how long instead of you! The ticket service changed its refunds policyas the COVID-19 pandemic picked up steam in the USA, announcing that it would give customers credit rather than cash when concerts, sports games and other events were canceled. Mobile transfer tickets are transferred to you and viewed on a mobile phone Youll need an iPhone or Android phone to scan your tickets at the gate. Submit, rate and comment on StubHub ideas by visiting IdeaIncite.com. If refunds for your event are approved by the Event Organizer, you will see a "Request a Refund" link in your online account. Supervisor " would NOT SPEAK WITH ME. Review, To see your event status, log in to your StubHub account and select 'My tickets' then. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. Concert canceled? Ticketholders have issues getting refunds - KSDK We will process the refund to your original payment method within 5 days. Apply your StubHub balance during checkout on your next purchase. StubHub is offering the retroactive refunds now because the live events industry is opening back up. I saved to buy expensive tickets as a gift for my wife and now we cant go. I went into the app prior to game time and it said all of my tickets had sold, and I had no active listings. The company prides itself on being a Fan-to-Fan service. DoNotPay records the details of your purchase to boost your chances of winning the refund. To write a letter to CEO, Scott Cutler, address an envelop with StubHub Headquarters, 199 Fremont Street, Floor 4, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. What do you mean Dming the moderators? By clicking "TRY IT", I agree to receive newsletters and promotions from Money and its partners. Customers can keep their credits if they like. Offers may be subject to change without notice. If you want a refund, you have 30 days to request it starting from the announcement of the new show date. Chat to ask questions outside of normal business hours Click the chat button on the contact page at https://www.stubhub.com/contact-us/ to open a pop-up chat window and get started. Opinions expressed on this site are the author's alone, not those of a third-party entity, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed. Solved: Refunds - StubHub Community For customer support people can visit their help topics to search for answers to questions or browse popular topics. Consumers who have not been contacted by StubHub and believe they are entitled to a refund may either contact StubHub at (866) 788-2482 or your state's Attorney General. StubHub offersthe retroactive refunds because the live events industry is opening back up. Click on any of the links and there is a private message link on the moderators page They can assist you. Otherwise you will receive a voucher for 120% of your purchase price. The company is now the subject of two class action lawsuits from ticketholders in the U.S. and Canada. Get useful tips, expert advice and cute animals in your inbox every week. Refund for Foo Fighters tickets? - StubHub Community I waited 2 days and tried the access code again..still nothing. Attorneys general in 10 states and Washington, D.C., announced a settlement with ticket marketplace StubHub this week following a massive investigation into its refund policy for live events canceled during the pandemic. How do I request a refund? - Ticketmaster How do I contact StubHub for a refund? Youll get a refund if your event is cancelled and not rescheduled. Note that Stubhub is only offering cash refunds in 14 states - CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, NJ, NY, NC, PA, SC, TN - otherwise they are just offering credit vouchers for 120% of purchase price. Sellers: If you have already been paid, we'll charge your credit card on file to recover the payment. How to request an event on the StubHub website. Ticketmaster will be the only place selling VIP Tickets though. Lots 81-82 Street C If your event is canceled and not rescheduled, you will receive a credit worth 120% of the amount you paid for the impacted event or the option of a cash refund. StubHub's website now shows the 120% voucher as the only option customers can receive for canceled shows. Absolutely, you can list these tickets for sale on our site ! but I havent been able to get in contact with anyone from StubHub. But no worries they re listed my tickets "with out me knowing any of this ," and the same exact seats sold again" I have screen shots of my stubhub account showing 0 active listings 2 hours prior to the game. No. The deal requires StubHub to honor its refund policies and not change its refund policies for purchased tickets unless the purchasing consumer consents to the change. There are only two ways to request your refund from them on your own: Gather all the information you have on the purchase, Wait for a StubHub representative to reach you, Provide the information they might require. How do we request the refund? Listings for companies similar to StubHub: Customer service is awful. These are the steps to do it: Gather all the information you have on the purchase Dial +1 (866) 788-2482 Wait for a StubHub representative to reach you Explain your case the best you can No matter whether you purchased a ticket for a theatre show, live concert, or a sporting event, plans can often fall apart. Simply go to your StubHub Wallet and click the Request cash refund button on the appropriate credit. A spokesperson for KeyBank Center said the company is in the process of issuing automatic refunds to customers who used the original point of purchase, which was tickets.com for the Adam Sandler show. What Qualifying Event Would Trigger 18 Months COBRA Continuation? And 2 hours before the game I had no listings active. Even though refund policies are set according to the individual sellers terms of service, StubHub issues refunds on their own too. What Happens If I DonT Pay National Insurance Contributions? Sellers . How do I contact StubHub for refund? You can find the "request cash refund" button in the StubHub Wallet of your online or in-app account.). How To Remove Items From Your Credit Report, How To Boost Your Credit Card Approval Odds. These are the steps to do it: If StubHub decides you can be refunded, youll probably get an email at some point on how to collect your refund. Cannot believe that I was stupid enough to use StubHub I will never use you guys again I will tell all my friends to stay away unless you want to get ripped off! The last point worth noting is that there isnt any information currently regarding the time in which you can expect your refund to arrive if the company agrees to issue it to you. How to list Mobile transfer tickets on StubHub Uploading PDF tickets to a StubHub listing or sale Entering barcodes on StubHub listings or sales Selling a type of mobile ticket and transferring it to the buyer Getting paid for your StubHub sale Reselling Super Bowl LVII tickets How to list Super Bowl LVII tickets