(But maybe/hopefully I'll go one day.) var s = d.createElement("script"), tag = d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; Hope you enjoy the time off with your loved ones We all need a little break every now and then, don't we? Have a nice vacation! Have a great time is a simple phrase showing you want someone to enjoy themselves while theyre away. NO AI PLEASE . } else { The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? Think of sending follow-up emails as one of those small extra steps that can make the difference between victory and defeat. More than 150,000 people like you receive our weekly newsletter to master their English skills! So enjoy your weekend. Good Luck On Your New Journey Wishes and Quotes, 65 Friendship Quotes For You and Your Friends, Sweet Things To Say To Your Ex-Boyfriend To Get Him Back. ", Reliable, meticulous and astonishingly prompt. 3. There is no cost to keep your TextRanch account, and we store all of your past revisions in a secure and private manner. Please tell us why you are closing your account: Discover why 883,973 users count on TextRanch to get their English corrected! + Read the full interview, I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. Wishing you a wonderful trip with days full of sunshine, excitement and fun! It is a nice idea to wish our friends or family a nice holiday. Enjoy your trip, Michelle. Hope your trip is safe, happy, and filled with lasting memories! Where do you study? Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Sallys writingwork has been mentioned in Womans World, Yahoo, Womens Health, MSN and more. We all have our own style. We're excited to get back to work and can't wait to see what this year has in store. Enjoy your vacation! Make the most is a supportive phrase showing you want someone to have fun and see what interesting things they can get up to. Have fun might look simple, but its very effective. Finally, lets see this phrase used in an email example: Dear Amelia,Just wanted to say thanks again for changing my screensaver to a picture of me asleep at my desk right before my big presentation.I hope you got a kick out of watching me flounder. Enjoy your time away works best when someone is travelling away or going abroad. 2. For example, you could give At the time - refers to something that happened in the past This article will explore some alternatives that can also work. The expression is generally used when you take time "off" work or school to go on vacation. Enjoy your vacation! Make the most of it because come Monday its back to work again! Let me know if you need anything from me before you come back. Best of luck! You can send these vacation wishes to your loved ones to show love and care for them. ? Has difficulty understanding even short answers in this language. s.src = "https://cdn.iubenda.com/iubenda.js"; Please click the link that we've sent to this address to post your question to our experts.Ok, I'll check my email. Time off is more general, meaning they could stay close to the workplace (i.e. Quite possibly. Happy weekend! Well, youve come to the right place! Have a wonderful time! Establishing common ground has three primary benefits: It personalizes the email, so it doesnt look like youre just sending out a pre-written template. What did you end up doing last weekend? It shows you want someone to make the most of their time away and find a way to enjoy whatever time they get away from work. We bring you all the jazz without the wallet sting! The owner of it will not be notified. And since we're on the topic, should I put "holiday" in the plural? The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? ", Human who is reviewing my question not automated machine. Does this sound natural? In this sentence b What does "giving of yourself" mean in this context? But then, something happened; a crisis arose. Difference between "Have Thought", "Have Just Thought" and "Just Thought"? Get in touch on the contact form below to let us know what else you would like support with. I have never believed that vacations are luxuries. Were here to help leaders achieve true greatness by unlocking their superpowers with increased time, productivity, and relationships. var loader = function () { . After that, well consider the correctness of the phrase hope you enjoyed.. Lets just enjoy the peace and quiet of a few days off. } else if (w.attachEvent) { 1. Leave your stress and frustration at home and make the most of your summer vacation. It would be so nice to get out there and see the world. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and avoid the people, you might better stay home. Tense in clauses and how tense operates in my head. We have some exciting news to share with you. I told my friend "My mum worked 14 hours yesterday so she is sick." Find yours and use the examples as inspiration to make meaningful connections with your own follow-up emails. Thanks Rivleen and welcome back. Why do small African island nations perform better than African continental nations, considering democracy and human development. Artificial intelligence still cannot do this ! I hope it gives you the relaxation you deserve after these last few hard weeks. lingobingo: Well, in America they definitely use the term "Christmas vacation", so I think "I hope you are enjoying your Christmas vacation." Its best to use informally or when speaking to someone you know well. ", Thanks for immediate response, really awesome application. C.didnt raining the word "off" is a need in this sentence. 9 Other Ways to Say Im Good At on a Resume, 10 Polite Ways to Say No Visitors after Surgery, 11 Best Ways to Say Im Here for You to a Loved One, 10 Professional Ways to Say I Am Not Feeling Well. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Summer wont last long. Instead lets just be thankful for and enjoy those couple of days off every week, Have an amazing weekend, pal! You should use it when seeing someone for the last time before they go away for a while. I cant imagine not having those 2 days off of work to do what I want. You can use Trust you found the experience enjoyable as a particularly formal alternative. Use your long weekend to release all that tension and just chill out. Thats why this article will give you a simple step-by-step process to send quick and effective follow-up emails, with practical examples, top tips, and valuable free support resources, such as Mindmavens email template checklist. rev2023.3.3.43278. Create lasting moments with your friends and family. Want to improve your English business writing? It is important for an email template to be effective. It works regardless of the length of time (i.e. Its such a relief to get to the weekend after a long week. Thank us after we help you, by clicking on the "Thank" button. They speak about what kind of personality you have whether you are at work or at play. These shoes are not waterproof so dont put them on while raining.. Jan 26, 2014. Grammar Issues? Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. Im joking. It shows that you want someone to make the most of their holiday or vacation time. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. fly abroad). Have fun, Jack! The second part of the email is a sentence about what you enjoyed about the meeting and what you have in common with those you met. ", I love being able to see the tracking of the changes! Wishing you all the best for your vacation. if (w.addEventListener) { Theoretically Correct vs Practical Notation. You would say, enjoy your time off and see you soon!. However, it seems long. Relax and enjoy your vacation to the fullest. Technically, enjoy and vacation are redundant, as its rare to find someone who doesnt enjoy their vacation. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I hope you enjoyed your weekend, you may reply with Hi! Generally after a conjunction you can omit all the repeat words. Reminders like this help to encourage people to enjoy their time away from work. Explore the beautiful places and soothe your mind. Is it correct to use "the" before "materials used in making buildings are"? Solve your problems more easily with the app! Please make the most of it, or will I have to ask you for it as well? I hope you have a warm and happy summer vacation, boss. An effective follow-up email has three components: Lets walk through this three-step process to create a successful follow-up email after a meeting. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Some people can get caught up in their vacations, meaning they never get to fully switch off and take care.. If someone has opted to do something fun alone, you can use a phrase like this to show that you wish them well and hope for the best. Styling contours by colour and by line thickness in QGIS. As a non-native speaker, I always have second thoughts about my expressions. What is it used for in this sentence? Weekends are for one thing and one thing only enjoying yourself. This makes it suitable for general announcements in the office or at school, for instance. Enjoy this summer to the fullest. We would love to hear from you! Enjoy it to the fullest. D.wasnt Do all sports teams always need the (definite article) in front of their proper nouns like "the N My least favorite book I hope your vacation relieves you of all your tension and tiredness. Editors on TextRanch are super helpful! "I hope you enjoyed the holidays and are having a great new year.". "Have a great trip, and come back safely!". "I hope you enjoy the film [that you are going to see, You would say "I hope you enjoy X" about something that hasn't started yet, e.g. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Encourage people to step into their authentic self and invite them to bring their perspective to the table. Input your text below. Start to enjoy it now, today, wherever you are. Debasish Mridha, Take vacations, go as many places as you can, you can always make money, you cant awakes to make memories. Unknown, A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in. Robert Orben, If you come home as happy as you leave, you have had a good vacation. Unknown, The vacation we often need is freedom from our own mind. Jack Adam Weber, A vacation should be just long enough for the boss to miss you, and not long enough for him to discover how well he can get along without you. Jacob Morton Braude, Vacations prove that a life of pleasure is overrated. Mason Cooley, A vacation is like love: anticipated with pleasure, experienced with discomfort, and remembered with nostalgia. Evan Esar, Vacation: a period of travel and relaxation when you take twice the clothes and half the money you need. Jerry Smith, Travel brings power and love back into your life. Rumi, Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation. Leo Tolstoy, Life is meant for good friends and great adventures..