Madagascar 12pm-6pm CST Mon Zambia Looks and feels amazing!!! The Wicked Compensator has been lightened internally by milling out pockets to reduce weight and increase cycling reliability. Solomon Islands Especially if you are in to John Wick. The Heckler Koch P30L has an overall length of 7.7"; a barrel length is 4.4", weights 687 g and is available in 9mm caliber and .40 cal. Most movies pre-John Wick feel a little dated and boring. If you have a P30L, the compensator is a must, if youre thinking about purchasing the compensator Virgin Islands, British I definitely recommend for everyone. HKPRO Forums. Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum and finished in durable Cerakote. Guyana Guyana Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. Timmy2 Senegal Palestine Latvia Police and security personnel use it because it beautifully combines function and safety. CNC Machined with +/- .001 (mm) Tolerances, Using State of the Art CNC Machines. Do you have this enclosed style that will fit the USP? I wanted to clone the P30L from John Wick. Excellent. 9MM LUGER (9X19 PARA) DAO 17 ROUNDS 4.45" BARREL. (verified owner) September 15, 2021. Easy to install. Angola Bangladesh Tonga Oman All Rights Reserved. Armenia Congo, Democratic Republic of the South Sudan The best way to ensure proper installation is by identifying the bottom rail sitting flush onto the rail comp. Does anyone know the exact model number for this h&k P30L. ( 3 customer reviews) $ 79.95 Rail Mount Compensator & Comp Weight International Holster - Right Hand - HK P30L At last a custom made Comp-Tac International OWB holster for your HK pistol that allows you to have the Rail Mount Compensator, Comp weight, or Match Weight installed. HK P30L "LONGSLIDE" Models ONLY! Saint Barthlemy Very cool !! As evidenced by the film, Keanu knows how to handle a gun. Today we check out one of the iconic firearms from the John Wick franchise. Kiribati Netherlands (verified owner) August 28, 2022. Without compensator was working like it should! Sri Lanka A radical new material used on the P9S pistol in the late 1960s, advanced polymers were soon used as major components and assemblies on a variety of HK products including the receivers of MP5s in the 1960s. Each unit is 100% made in the USA. Love this thing. Recoil barrel rise controlled. Other than that, its perfect. San Marino Mine fits great and is right up next to the slide as pictured by Adam and Charles Corrin. P30L (Long Slide) Pistols, 9mm - supplied with two additional backstraps and two additional sets of lateral grip plates: 81000115: 642230260580: P30L, 9mm, Long Slide (V1) "light" LEM , two 17rd magazines: 839: . Taiwan United States land Islands Spain (verified owner) June 3, 2022. Hey guys just picked up my first H&K P30L and of course wanted to make it look like Mr.Wicks P30 I got both the compensator and flared mag well from HKparts and I'm a bit concerned with how the end of the compensator looks after it's first range session with the Comp. All aspects of the Wicked Compensator were designed, developed, engineered, machined, anodized, and laser engraved 100% here in the United States of America by small independent business owners across the country. Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba The double-action is heavy but smooth, and the single action is super light and very sweet. Forget the compensator. Opens in a new window or tab. From a business perspective, they likely sell a ton. Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. The password should contain at least 8 characters with at least one number or special character. Malaysia Just do it, Chadxxx The P30 is a double-action/single-action gun that fires 9mm or 40 S&W. These extremely modern polymer-frame pistols are highly reliable, very. This is an easy to install cosmetically cool item. Less jump and more accuracy. New Zealand This thing looks and shoots great, and improves on this gun the one thing I hated and that was there was no where for you to put your forward thumb. (verified owner) May 18, 2021. Made a gun related purchase recently? Perfect fit for my p30l. Don't know which version. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. Zimbabwe, At HK PARTS we pride ourselves as Heckler and Koch parts enthusiasts & experts. Maldives r/GunDeals has updated the website blacklist, check it out before making your next purchase!. Excellent weight and balance make the P30 naturally pointable, easy to control, and accurate to shoot. Bought it. Jersey Slovakia My first compensator came with cross threaded screws. Noticed side mounting screws on this model, can this be tightened down without pic rail system and used without the pic rail mount? The Comp Weight doubles as a compensator as it directs pressure down on the frame to reduce recoil, increase accuracy and less muzzle flip. Eswatini (Swaziland) Saint Pierre and Miquelon Hungary It has a sleek design that flows with the lines of the Koch P30L for a seamless addition. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines The Wicked Compensator was designed as a functional tribute to the beloved John Wick film franchise as a functional firearm prop. Great product. It weighs the front end down so recoil is dampened allowing you to recover your aim faster. (verified owner) January 6, 2022. The Benelli M4? HK P30L, P30LS 9mm HK P30L, P30LS .40 Cal And as added bonus just look at it! The finger in the rail ensures that this will never fly off while youre at the range or in the field. Telephone Enquiry: (801) 987-3494 Love it. Canada (verified owner) February 28, 2022. Nigeria German engineering is seen throughout the H&K P30L with its fully ambidextrous and adaptable features as well as its state-of-the-art LEM trigger system. Haiti The P30L and Wick execute a ton of nameless Russian gangsters and do so in style. Honduras Michael Mann JavaScript is disabled. I guess Im not sure how I feel on how this performs but I guess It doesnt matter. HECKLER & KOCH P30LS. Full Forum Listing. Barbados Antigua and Barbuda Panama This not only looks cool, it actually performs a function. JC We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. Mongolia Click below for a FREE LESSON! Rock solid, tight fit, fully functional. Bangladesh If your spending 150.00 you might as well spend extra 50.00 for this gen 2. Mali (verified owner) February 24, 2022, Just got this yesterday and Im telling no regrets! Love the look. (verified owner) November 16, 2020. No tools or screws required. Jamaica Nepal Vanuatu Mexico He looks confident with the weapon and executes a variety of reloads, close retention techniques, and modern shooting styles throughout the film. Jojie Osorio John Wicks P30L tribute compensator creator. Sure the Taran Tactical guns are excellent, but the P30L feels raw and grounded, just like the first movie. Good quality also. Falkland Islands That also was a concern, as when you look at the pictures, the look identical to me. Hardware Included (Screws + Lock Washers) Allen Key Included Variations: (verified owner) March 31, 2021. (verified owner) May 16, 2022. Notify When In Stock. Easy to install, Kinton Adkins (verified owner) December 25, 2019, I absolutely love it. Croatia French Polynesia No, we will have a specific rail mount comp for threaded barrels very soon! Carlos Gonzalez Love it and I cant expressed the feeling of a satisfaction! Switzerland A polygonal bore profile effectively seals propellant gases behind the bulletincreasing bullet velocity. Tanzania Guatemala Saint Lucia Malawi Egypt (verified owner) October 2, 2022. Puerto Rico Perfect fit & finish, make all your JW dreams come true!! Uruguay If you are on the fence about buying this put on your Nikes and just do it! This compensator made this pistol look and feel better on a different level. (verified owner) December 8, 2021. Cyprus The compensator extends to the trigger guard and makes a great rest for your thumb. Bosnia and Herzegovina Macau Nick Williams Ghana A reimagining of the compensated iconic hero gun from the movie John Wick, this compensator will turn any HK P30L 9mm pistol into the unmistakable looking Wick Stick. David Hurst Western Sahara Yemen It will fit the P30L in 9mm and .40. LTT-DP30L-FTJ12-RDO-RM06-C-700672-X300U-A. Machined to tolerances of .0005 on all locking features to guarantee precision and accuracy. Senegal Myanmar (verified owner) December 25, 2019, Quality, Tactical, and John Wick is all I have to say. It features a serrated decocker on the rear of the frame, a highly ambidextrous grip with interchangeable backstraps and lateral panels, the patented Heckler and Koch recoil reduction system, an integrated Picatinny rail, ambidextrous controls, and reliability backed by arduous endurance tests where over 91,000 rounds were fired through this gun without any major component failures. Trinidad and Tobago Norway Just for fun. (verified owner) October 21, 2021. Asking for a friend Ordered it with my P30LS and it adds great performance! (verified owner) September 27, 2020. This gun features an outstanding stock trigger! Holster has a forward cant making the draw smooth and easy . Lao People's Democratic Republic Fits like a glove. Montserrat Japan This gun features an outstanding stock trigger! South Korea Canada Upon receiving the firearm, it was a rail comp for a P30, not L. Had to get the right one. Liberia Cyprus Doesnt make the muzzle too heavy, and makes follow up shots quickly and accurately. Runion British Indian Ocean Territory He is interested in helping folks protect themselves with firearms and shoot better at the range. Cape Verde Not Yet Rated In Stock. Dominican Republic I load my own, so thats not really an issue. Saint Martin New Zealand It looks good on the gun. Marshall Islands Belarus Mayotte Iraq What do you expect? A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. Captured design ensures that even if your comp comes loose it will not come off or impede function. Vanuatu Bhutan Used. Saint Kitts and Nevis Iraq Form and function are great. Togo (verified owner) February 2, 2022. Seychelles United States Bahamas Fit and finish are excellent. A little heavy on the front but once I put in a 15 rd mag feels great, AWD The P30L keeps that HK promise of high quality, reliability, and dependability. Heard and McDonald Islands (verified owner) February 17, 2021. 1.5" wing loops bring the handgun closer to the body keeping the gun from getting caught on things. Turkmenistan This thing makes your P30L look like John Wick himself dropped it off while on his way to do some Baba Yaga sh*t. Michael Turpin Again thank you. The weight is just right and not to heavy. . Kurt Candelario Sao Tome and Principe Virgin Islands, British I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. To undertake this monumental task, we took a Heckler and Koch P30L V3 pistol to be 3D laser scanned and imported into CAD as an assembly. Grenada China (verified owner) January 15, 2022, Its awesome. Chad so i worked on it and ruined it. Im a big John Wick nerd, and am very happy. Tanzania The P30 and P30L are HK's ergonomic masterpiece. Japan Keep the awesome products coming guys! $ 184.95 HK P30L - Rail Mount Compensator - Gen 2 Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum and finished in durable Cerakote. Thailand The compensator puts the word perfection to the test as far as how it fits on the gun. The compensator bolts onto your gun using two small screws, allen key included. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. Belize Ethiopia They could have made this wrong in so many, but they got it perfect! Afghanistan Andorra No, the pic rail is required to lock the comp in place. (verified owner) April 24, 2022. Not sure which it is. It has 5 sets of ports to significantly reduce both muzzle flip and recoil. Bonus!! Puerto Rico After shooting, it serves its purpose well. Uzbekistan Sao Tome and Principe We do not sell or share your information with anyone. Armenia Doesnt add a whole lot of weight. (verified owner) June 12, 2020. Easy install and looks awesome. Lithuania Extensively tested, the P30 has already been adopted by several European police agencies. This compensator looks great and fits fantastic, only issue Im having is the right screw on the side of the compensator wont tighten anymore after the second time I took it apart to clean it. I been using it for past few months and I love it. The added weight keeps the muzzle down and turns an already accurate platform into and all-star! (verified owner) October 6, 2021. Norfolk Island jessepastor Portugal We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! China Sold Out See Details. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Ordered this and it got here before my gun did! (verified owner) June 24, 2020, Charles Degaro Antarctica (verified owner) November 20, 2022. deadpoolinc Its ergonomic features include a special grip frame with interchangeable back straps and lateral plates for a custom fit specific to each individual shooter. 7075 Aluminum finished in a type 3 class 2 Black hardcoat anodize. Fits like a glove, easy to install, quality made. This thing is just too awesome! Will do business again, Paul Kornivskyy Or that pencillet us know in the comments below! Papua New Guinea Back to products Tunisia Bouvet Island Cuba HK polymer molding technology led to the introduction of another synthetic framed HK handgun, the futuristic-looking VP70. Lucky Montenegro Greece The grip allows for a ton of customization and allows the shooter to swap side and rear grip panels to fit the gun to your hand. Whats your favorite Wick weapon? Peru A really too high quality product!!!! Luxembourg The PMM Comp Tracker does work as a muzzle brake and muzzle rise compensator thanks to the single top port. Panama Would not even start to slide on. Antigua and Barbuda Singapore South Sudan It slid right on and is a tight fit. guns & calvin j slay TheCompensator will add additional weight to the front of your gun assisting to reduce vertical recoil "bounce". Somalia Havent had a chance to shoot it yet, but it looks awesome and is well made. Thanks for providing a great product! Comoros (verified owner) July 11, 2022. Anguilla Kiribati Samoa It has 5 sets of ports to significantly reduce both muzzle flip and recoil. India Looking for a compensator that works with a threaded barrel P30L? Add to Cart. Carlos The HK P30L Comp Weight can be used with the standard length and tactical length barrels. Kyrgyzstan Guinea-Bissau South Africa Each Wicked Compensator is quality controlled to make sure that all tolerances, bore alignment, and surface finishes meet the exacting standards that Heckler and Koch firearms deserve and require. Im thinking about buying another P30L, and if so, Ill definitely be picking another one of these up! Using such an enhanced trigger system consolidates ease of use and safety into a convenient, innovative trigger operationone that reduces the chance of unintended firing. This gave our designer a place to begin on the tribute compensator using real dimensions off of an actual firearm; not a recreation or visual likeness model. Jordan When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. David Maddox The Gen 2 compensator takes an already great handgun to the next level! Looks badass. Lets be real, the firearms handling and stunt work has changed the action movie genre. Super fast shipping and the part slid right on, fit perfectly, preforms well, and lastly looks badass! Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. (verified owner) March 15, 2020, Very cool accessory. Iceland Norfolk Island Absolutely worth it awesome products great company!!! Northern Mariana Islands Jim Burkina Faso nathanbrainerd Mongolia Burkina Faso Eliminates nearly all muzzle rise for very quick and easy follow up shots. That slides effortlessly onto your pistol frame and locks into position in seconds. Thanks to HK!!!! Fits well, I like the look. BAMBAM10214 You do not pay Address: 138 E 12300 S Suite C #240, Draper, Utah 84020 Colombia Georgia Email: sales@hkparts.net, Quick Detach Comp Weight HK P30L, P30LS Compensator, 50 Round Drum 9mm OD Green MP5, MP5K, When will it be back in stock, weeks, months, years?