Throughout her grade school and high school years, Linda was . Help paint a picture of Gina so that she is always remembered. Lots of retro hippie, striving spiritual, hard-knock kids. He sent her a six-page typed love letter that was as condemning as it was heartsick. 3. Forevermore. Hutch was born July 3rd, 1953 to Virgil and Sally Hutchinson in Wenatchee Washington. - Frank Report, Vanguard Week 2019 Not Like the Old Days, The Epstein Chronicles: More Details & More Questions. Can someone look in their family tree too see if they are related to the Nazis. Having spent my entire adult life teaching and . What type of gun was the second one found at the scene? (James M. Odato / Albany Times Union), Keith Raniere, conceptual founder of NXIVM, is alleged to have had a sexual encounter with a minor in an elevator near his former Clifton Park office in the 1990s. This was ironic, as many credit Parlato as one of the primary architects of his arrest and the cratering of the cult he founded. . Join Facebook to connect with Gina Hutchinson and others you may know. lodged through her skull into the back of the hoody. I retyped it, so might be off, but is that right? 1 death record. Brutal death on monastery property is mind-boggling. Add Gina's family friends, and her friends from childhood through adulthood. She was a sweet sweet girl, always had a warm hug for me whenever I saw her. I agreed on the ownership issue in the sense that Gina was far too hung-up on Keith and maybe needed to hear that to finally get over him. The only way I could figure one of the guns was on her chest AND lodged in the hoodie was through her skull. Gena graduated from Hutchinson High School in 1979. Keith, btw, often accompanied his renunciate harem to Ashrams and monasteries they explored until Keith was actually banned from a monastery for hitting on girls, I believe, even in his avowed renunciation. They'll pay thousands for a shot at personal growth, but some of those who have bought in with mind, money and body say the cost could be even greater. AncientFaces is a place where our memories live. She had converted from Methodism to Mormonism in high school. That became ESP/Executive Success Programs modeled after EST with an extrasensory perception twist. Keith Raniere's inner circle, as shown on 'The Vow.'. He took her to movies with scenes or themes of suicide. 37 years shorter than Peace. Online News in Hutchinson County. My deepest sympathies to her son, Anthony, whom she dearly loved and was so proud of and to her Mom and family. Marie remembers him assuring her she would play a profound role in this world. Im sure Sultan would disagree. FUN! A young teen is distinctly overburdened and is experiencing inner disturbance, confusion and some pretty tough crossed wires, when the object of affection is not even definable. Showers and Parties. She was born. Did Gina serve in the military or did a war or conflict interfere with her life? She figured that's just the way bright young people acted. Where was Gina born and where did she live? Beloved wife . But, again, Im speculating. She is survived by her loving son Anthony, mother Angelina and her husband Jim, father Jim and his wife Jeanne, sisters Marie and Christine, 4 step-brothers and 3 step-sisters. She died on October 10, 2002 at age 33. "It's a very hypnotic thing.". In the days leading up to her death, she was surrounded in love and prayer by her family. ADVERTISEMENT BY ANCESTRY.COM. Yet she was the object as well of his sexual sickness. Sex, the women closest to him have been told and later explained in court testimony, is no different than playing the violin or tennis. If Raniere had approached a woman cold, Ross said, "gone up to her in the supermarket and said, 'I'm a great intellect. As for his Holiness (HA!) Would love your thoughts, please comment. Contact Frank with tips or for help. How to make Buddha crude, not that the monks really need any extra help, as they sit around repressing their sexuality until it turns rotten and leaks. He holds three degrees from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. And insofar as narcissistic character similarities, well, Tai Situ managed to get himself banned from the continent of India. She fled to Florida in an RV for six months, thinking it would end and she could start over when she returned. Gina Hutchinson [age 33 when she died] was going around saying she had sex with Raniere when she was 14 years old. The girl was a seedling, a kid who thought of boys as schoolyard playmates. Keith was handling their treatment. One was lodged through her skull into the back of her hoodie. I find this paragraph unclear. Talented actresses, huge money, beautiful women, doctors. The Biography piece is collaborative, where we work together to present the facts. I want you to give me your money and have sex with me' She would slap him. Who were the people in Gina's life? He had sex with her, became her mentor, had her quit school to be tutored by him, and claimed she was born to be his consort and achieve enlightenment as a Buddhist goddess through him. Hutchinson family member is 70. Who is Gina Hutchinson to you? He touched me gently on the side of the face and told me that I was such an innocent, pure soul that I didn't even belong on this planet," she said. There were two rifles at the suicide scene. She said he urged her to talk about her life. "I gave you the name 'Tookie' so that you might realize the first thing and waited patiently over the years for the day when you would say, 'Oh Keith, I am truly sorry about what I did, I was wrong. Years later for reasons unknown she committed suicide at a Buddhist temple in Woodstock. The reporting includes scores of interviews and a review of business records, police reports and thousands of pages of court documents, which provide a window into Raniere's world, but it comes without an interview with the elusive Raniere, who did not respond to repeated attempts to get comment. Her mother was a saleswoman for Raniere's members-only buying club, Consumers' Buyline Inc., and was trying to raise two daughters. Simply browse the Hutchinson's obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved one's name. The deaths span a 14-year period between 2002 until 2016. In fact, he lives in Northern India. 1,954 Memorials Added ; 1,953 Memorials Managed ; 6 Memorials per Week 4,261 Photos Added ; 4 Photo Requests; 51 Volunteer Photos Taken ; 23 Flowers Added ; 2 Followers; 403 Photos . It also lacks any response from the women who surround him and serve as NXIVM's lifeblood. Someone with immense hatred for her, like a jealous lover, seems a likely suspect. The bastard led her to sacrifice her life. HOW does this happen to the otherwise intelligent? She recalled Raniere telling her she'd have a profound dream, and in it she'd see the face of the man who was destined for her. Some people are even still devoted to the cult, despite leader Keith Ranieres 120-year prison sentence. He frequently showed a film about a man who plants seeds in the desert to build a forest. Hutchinson, KS. Within weeks, they'd started a relationship, and her sister, Heidi, alleged she caught Raniere climbing out of her sister's window one night. In brief: Gina met Keith when she was 14, he was 22. to the heavy metals and speculated that it may have come from rat poison. Born June 4, 1970 in Seattle, WA; died February 23, 2005 in Federal Way, WA at the age of 34. So sorry for your loss and hoping you once again gain custody of your son. But she thought Nancy might level it out some. Gina Melita, who recalls losing her virginity at age 15 to Keith Raniere, today. In order to avoid impeachment, Richard M. Nixon announced that he would resign on August 8th, the first President to do so. . Toni Natalie was in a good marriage and was raising a young son when Raniere invited her to the Clifton Park headquarters of Consumers' Buyline because she had become a top seller and had built a large network in the Rochester area. Heres the thing, he warns on the tape. Gina Hutchinson is on Facebook. The girl had braces and bright eyes, liked to climb trees and play with Matchbox cars. In The Lost Women of NXIVM, airing Sunday on Investigation Discovery, former cult insider Frank Parlato alleges Raniere may have been involved in the deaths of at least four women who were close to the organization. Now I will explain. Gina Hutchinson was just a teenage girl of 14 when 22-year-old Keith Alan Raniere first pranced into her life and took control of it. Updated: November 9, 2011 . [I never realized until last year when someone was promoting de Beauvoir and wreaking other havoc on a fake FB page of mine and I did some research, that de Beauvoir was advocating lowering the age of consent in France to 12-year-olds with Jean-Paul Sartre in 1979. Furthermore, I knew I was psychologically vulnerable. "There's a spoon-feeding process, constant emphasis on the special nature of the leader, the aura of power and intellect of the leader. The show includes video of Raniere secretly recorded by a then-follower. Gina studied religion and anthropology at the University at Albany and found mentors among her male professors, which her sister said Raniere didn't like. Thats why Jim Odato wrote that Gina was 14 OR 15 in the Albany TUs February 2011 expose on the pedophilia, etc. Share highlights of Gina's life. Obituaries. I hope you find closure over what happened to your sister. Her. A woman, here in her 8th grade photograph, alleges that in 1990 she was drawn into a sexual relationship with Keith Raniere after he offered to tutor her in Latin and algebra. Gina Melita of Cohoes at age 15 when, by her own account, as a virgin, she began a sexual relationship with Keith Raniere. He persuaded her to quit high school. Even beyond that, however, Raniere had a motive to hurt Hutchinson. Part of its actually situated on historic family-owned property. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Submit an Obituary; Submit a Memoriam; Shop. Serena had already told him about Ginas death weeks before Barbara witnessed his first reaction.. Share memories and family stories, photos, or ask questions. IDK why a gun. Note: The investigation into the death of Gina Hutchinson is far from over. When she talked about Anthony her Eyes would get big and Light up with that Gina smileShe was so Proud of her sonGina always opened her home to people that just needed a place to sleep..I loved that about her. June 4, 1970 - She said he told her she should move and he would help with her relocation. In this video Stefan Molyneux discusses Simone de Beauoir and how she advocated molesting children. Natalie's allegation came up after Dones and Woolhouse said they broke away from NXIVM after they found out Raniere was sleeping with members of the NXIVM executive board and considered his behavior a conflict of interest. Did Gina finish grade school, get a GED, go to high school, get a college degree or masters? We do not go around expecting evil to sneak in . Christine Marie, a blond beauty who wore the Mrs. Michigan sash in 1995, was running a children's educational material business and was a divorced mother of four when she hopped a train from Michigan to Albany with her 10-year-old daughter to meet Raniere. And she now has many more of us, resolutely keeping her in our hearts. Also, he assisted in identifying the Karmapa, who was helped by outside forces to escape China. His youthful appearance was part of how he got away with the pedophilia for so longIMO, of course. They've said he is more than just a man with an endless sexual appetite. becomes full And Raniere showered the girl with attention. Others, including her sister, have verified this, Parlato said of the New York woman. Gina Hutchinson was in eighth grade when she met Raniere while he was still working for Amway (a multi-level marketing company) in 1983. The mind/body has an involuntary instinct of self-preservation causing flinching or pulling away from or of the firearm. He would sometimes pose the question Is suicide always wrong? Appreciate your insights and sweetness, Girl Scout Cookies! Also, like all narcissists, Keith always lies constantly as you mention to a point where its just dizzying. No way she was ready for this at 14, 15, 16. Who is? In 1980, Gina was just 11 years old when on December 8th, ex-Beatle John Lennon was shot and killed by Mark David Chapman in front of his home - the Dakota - in New York City. She was the daughter of the late Burton B. and Ruth Gray Bennett. A woman, here in her 7th grade photograph, alleges that in 1990 she was drawn into a sexual relationship with Keith Raniere after he offered to tutor her in Latin and algebra. She suspects the class was organized just for her. Before Melita left Raniere's life, though, she had introduced him to a 15-year old friend from Cohoes High School named Gina Hutchinson, another girl from a broken family in the working-class town. Once a powerful self-help organization whose supporters included the billionaire Bronfman family, Nxivm was exposed by Parlato who worked for the group as a publicist in 2007 and others as a violent sex cult. "He's an amazing listener. I dont think the official stories on the deaths of these four women should be allowed to rest without a challenge, Parlato told The Post. Basically, in 2002, Gina Hutchinsons body was found with a 20 gauge-pump shotgun in her jacket with the nozzle at the side of her head in rural Woodstock, N.Y. Hutchinson, KS Old Mission - Heritage Funeral Home & Cremation Services - Hutchinson Add Photos Add a Memory Sue Wagler Sue Wagler, 80, died on February 26, 2023, at Hospice House. I am so sorry for your loss. Only a few days earlier, she had sent a friend a card that said "Never stop believing.". She and Raniere, then 24, went to arcades together, where he liked to play Pac-Man and a game called Vanguard, in which destroying enemies increases the fuel in the player's tank. 3. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. They set her up with gay guys, for instance, to take her dirty dancing to work on her fear of intimacy issues, etc. Yet former follower Susan Dones described during a November 2010 deposition in her bankruptcy case how Raniere pursues many women and how those closest to him insist no one owns his body. Frank Parlato is an investigative journalist. I am holding you all in my heart and in my prayers. Gina was found dead of a gunshot wound to her head on the grounds of the KTD Monastery in Woodstock, NY on October 11, 2002. They were very professional in every way., We're here to honor and celebrate your loved ones. She said Raniere praised her for homeschooling such an advanced child and told her she was a gifted educator. Thanks for posting this. Raniere convinced Gina to drop out of school and be tutored by him, her sister recalled. Sometimes they would speak about it in front of Natalie as if she wasn't in the room. I never witnessed him being inappropriate with any other underage girl, but then again, he was apparently hiding a lot from me. She said Raniere asked her a lot of questions about her relationship, and eventually convinced her that her then-husband was sleeping with their nanny, something she knows now was absurd. Local Public Notices; . BOTH guns were returned to our stepmom who did know a lot about guns (shes since passed, unfortunately). Women also usually dont choose a firearm as a means of suicide. However, its always been ruled a suicide, and Heidi has since made peace with that. Police declined to pursue the case years later. He explained she didn't have to be in a relationship to have sex, that skin was just skin. Of course, it was a while back. Age 85. Raniere encouraged Natalie to do hundreds of EMs "exploration of meaning" sessions with Salzman, who describes herself as a psychotherapist, and who is a practitioner of neurolinguistic programming. They look alike in everything from facial features to stature. It is unclear if she committed suicide on her own volition, or whether she was proactively assisted by Keith Raniere and several of his Nxivm harem members. Gina Hutchinson, left, who publicly accused Raniere of statutory rape, was discovered dead in Woodstock, New York in 2002. I believe what the police report means is that the barrel of the rifle was inside her hood, and the other end of the gun was resting on her chest. Gina, a good listener who would introduce herself to strangers at bus stops and who had a burning curiosity about spiritual things, worked at Consumers' Buyline, continuing at least a friendship with Raniere for many years. He was born September 17, 1937 in Cunningham . But in the end, I did not go. He described himself as a genius and judo champion. The matter may have never been forwarded to prosecutors because the girl refused to wear a wire and confront Raniere to capture incriminating statements, and the report came years after the alleged incidents, offering no opportunity to collect forensic evidence. Miss Virginia "Gensie" Bennett, 90, passed away February 20, 2023 in Adel, Georgia. "[They] started to come in to mentor [Kotlin] and tell her that it was her destiny, that Keith couldn't start a business with her unless she was in an intimate relationship with him, and that this was her issue and an attachment, and she needed to work [on] this, and if she were to leave that she might kill him because he was now intimately connected with her.". She was getting louder about his statutory rape just as ESP was gaining ground, and he needed to silence her. Text size. None of this ever made it into the official police report but Serena, myself, plus my Dad, brothers and stepmom all heard different versions about the two guns directly from the police officers who first discovered her body and described the scene far more accurately than the report filed. After Gina, who was raised as a Mormon, revealed the details of their relationship, Heidi confronted Raniere. Those characteristics include grandiosity, fantasies of power, belief in their own status, insistence on excessive admiration, a sense of entitlement, interpersonal exploitation and lack of true empathy. Now a new TV special alleges he might have had a role in four mysterious deaths. Is there any other reason why she would have purchased a hunting rifle? Keith wanted me to understand that I was being exploited by a cult leader who was nothing more than a con artist. Vow to be more equipped to deal with the Keiths who come along later? "The process of involvement and control is gradual," Ross said. Google it, bro. Ive had people killed because of my beliefs or because of their beliefs., Keith didnt kill anyone, said Raniere lawyer Marc Agnifilo. Chapman was found guilty of murder and still remains in jail. Keith often tried to make himself the ideal of every one of his, er, consorts but none so much as Gina for so long, IMO. Published in the London Free Press on 2018-12-22. . Gina and I were actually in Dharmasala, India when the Karmapa escaped Chinese occupied Tibet and crossed the Himalayas to greet the Dalai Lama in 2001. Heidi: Keith charmed our Mom and hung out with our extended family in Clifton Park a lot except for me I really never liked him and he knew it. that Keith himself caused by raping her to begin with. He explained Gina was a Buddhist goddess meant to be with him. She was very loved. Gina Hutchinson . Please accept Echovita's sincere condolences. How is that possible? I cant offer any insight I had already left by then. Hutchinson isn't here to tell her story. I agree! Gina Louise Hutchinson Born June 4, 1970 in Seattle, WA; died February 23, 2005 in Federal Way, WA at the age of 34. Through it all. "He took my innocence," she said. I was under the impression Gina met KR in 1984 so he would have been 23 or 24 depending on what point in the year they met. In 1999, Gina was helping form the new business to replace CBI when it folded. The 15-year-old soon dropped out of school to be tutored by . Raniere was convicted on federal charges including sex trafficking and possession of child pornography. She had kids really young. His work to expose and take down NXIVM is featured in books like Captive by Catherine Oxenberg, Scarred by Sarah Edmonson, The Program by Toni Natalie, and NXIVM. Raniere would call staff meetings to deliver sometimes tearful, emotional messages. "I told you that you could have absolutely everything you wanted once you grew. A journal of Hutchinsons that was later found had references to Raniere and black poison, as well as the Keith problem. Clearly, Ranieres involvement in Hutchinsons formative years marred her emotional well-being. She kept journals and wrote poetry and thought school was holding her back from discovering what life was about. What the hell can we do now? Gina R Hutchinson lived I know of one case where a .38 traveled around the skull and exiting on the same side as the self-delivered shot. Another recalled him explaining a threesome would cure the pain of childhood molestation that she could then start to view sex as just sex. Through her skull? Gina Hutchinson in her teens. Share what Gina did for a living or if she had a career or profession. I do not know the answer, and its just opinion, but law enforcement may want to dig deeper. She and my daughter Jennifer Kennedy attended cosmetology school together and remained friends until the end of her life. Seriously. Leroy Aloysius Meyers, 85, passed away on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, Hutchinson, KS. Heidi so sorry that this happened to your sister and I am glad you have the strength to continue to share this story. Kristin Snyder - her body was never found. I was young, inexperienced, overwhelmed, out of my league.". Thomas Constantine, who was State Police superintendent at the time, has no recollection of the case and said it likely was never shared with prosecutors. I wish Id dared to look at the photos but refused to at the time. Also the trauma itself changes how one feels, how one perceives and how one is able to keep growing. "As I see it, people are essentially broken down, made very pliable, very malleable, it makes them an easy target for someone like Raniere," Ross said. Natalie and the other women speaking out said sex with Raniere wasn't a spiritual experience. He made Natalie feel smart. Georgeanna Keesling Hutchinson - Georgeanna Dott Chaffin Keesling, 77, of Hutchinson, passed away January 12, 2021. Join Facebook to connect with Gina Hutchinson and others you may know. Jason Kolowski, a forensic consultant interviewed for the documentary, said hair samples from the women revealed a chronic exposure to the heavy metals and speculated that it may have come from rat poison. He was banned from entering India in August 1994, and just because the ban was revoked in April of 1998 doesnt nullify its existence in the first place. To create a pipeline of kids? In the final years of the Branch Davidian sect in Waco, Texas, Ross said, David Koresh used sex to control the compound. I cant seem to find the right words now, just too sad. So, both guns were rifles? Lauri Michael (Hutch) Hutchinson passed away on October 9, 2021 at his home in Granby, Colorado. A cruel sickening clever man with no conscience is Keith Raniere. The reason could be far more or far less sinister. Thanks, Heidi. Suicide by firearm is not the sure thing many think it to be. They, and the lawyers who represent the organization, have refused repeated requests to speak with them. Because they are sociopaths, too. My neighbor told me she was from Virginia and married at 15. Cynthia Hutchinson's passing on Thursday, January 20, 2022 has been publicly announced by Granby's Funeral Service Inc in Bronx, NY.Legacy invites you to offer condolences and share memories of Cynthi He demanded they be rail thin, that they go on a diet to be as thin as he wanted them to be. He took her virginity in a dark room, her T-shirt left flecked with blood. Gina Hutchinson is on Facebook. Cult leaders often tell followers they are special in order to seize control of them, says Peter Olsson, a New Hampshire psychoanalyst and author of "Malignant Pied Pipers of Our Time: A Psychological Study of Destructive Cult Leaders From the Rev. He gave her a necklace a heart with a stone in it. So this is nothing compared to now. Fascinating article! And, Tai Situ nearly tricked the Dalai Lama into adopting a Chinese pawn as his successor. Search. BY ANCESTRY.COM. Interment following at Evergreen Washelli Cemetery. This section is to introduce Gina Hutchinson with highlights of her life and how she is remembered. I did not join NXIVM, and I did not become part of Keith Raniere's inner circle.". As most of our readers know, my sister, Gina Rose Hutchinson was found dead of a gunshot wound to her head on October 11, 2002 on the grounds of the KTD Buddhist monastery in Woodstock, NY. The next week of mid-October a mutual friend named Serena who often visited Keith with Gina for his sermons back in the day, called on Keith and Co. at Flintlock Lane to invite them all to Ginas funeral. She recalled the women in his inner circle showing up at her doorstep, insisting she must come back to Raniere because she was killing him and destroying everything for everyone by walking away. [I never realized until last year when someone was promoting de Beauvoir and wreaking other havoc on a fake FB page of mine and I did some research, that de Beauvoir was advocating lowering the age of consent in France to 12-year-olds with Jean-Paul Sartre in 1979. That is an insult to real forensic investigation as well as to the people who have passed away.. Keith already wanted me and my ex to make a movie about him, had a proposal and financial backing, etc. Gina was a cosmetologist and enjoyed writing poetry. Then, however, Keith suddenly became a celibate renunciate forsaking sex and all other worldly attachments to draw Gina back among his worshippers and promoters if not as a harem member. Snyder, meanwhile, had begun telling a Nxivm class in Anchorage, Alaska, that she was pregnant with Ranieres child. Part of the problem is that Ginas birthday is on January 8th (1969) and I really cant remember the exact date over the 84 85 Holiday season I first met Keiths ass (literally) sneaking out her bedroom window. Another woman recalled him saying it, too, philosophizing that touching a man's penis was no different than stroking his forearm.