16 FULL SIZE STEEL SPARE WHEEL AND 225/75R16 TYRE RIM PCD:5118 BRAND NEW TYRE 121/120 FITTED AND BALANCED PLEASE NOTE: THIS WHEELS ARE 5118 pcd (stud pattern) - but some models are fitted with 5130 pcd to check your stud pattern please measure distance between bolts centre to centre next to it (not across) Upload or insert images from URL. Check your tyres regularly for your safety. Started 3 minutes ago, By Always consult your vehicle handbook for your exact recommended pressures. As I understand it, their practice at the time was to quote in line with similar profile "C" tyres (not CP") with the quoted pressures raised by 10% for the front axle to allow for weight transference under heavy braking. How do I know when my car needs new tyres? Pages 86 and 87 provide data for a tyre with a 225/75 R16CP specification and youll note (on Page 87) that - for the 116 R variant - three sets of inflation-pressure(bar) to load-capacity(kg) values are given. Never replace tyres with those of a lower speed rating or lower load capacity. My thoughts are if the tyres are good to carry the weight there inflated at 4.75 then why do we need to inflate to 5.5 and suffer a very harsh ride. New. though its perhaps worth mentioning (as the i in the advert highlights) that this archaic rating method has no direct relationship to the number of plies in the tyres construction. ContiVanco Four Seasons 2 225/75 R16 (C*) 121/120 R tyres. and the attached file shows the values for a Continental 225/75 R16 CP 116 tyre. Marked CP, and will be what manufacturers recommend for the rear to cover themselves. check out ourevents calendar, or even become amemberif you like what you see. Some of the add-ons on this site are powered by. Im mightily confused.com, decided its time to check my pressures on my Fiat Ducato chassis Swift Escape 696. The back 4 on tag axle were around 55psi. I'm still confused. 225/65R17. C I cant tell what is due to crappy roads and what is due to tyres. Even so, on a Maxi chassis with a possible 2500kg permissible rear axle weight, Fiat have gone for the bare minimum by fitting a 116 rated tyre. What's been recalled and why. Continentals recommended pressures give a much more gentle ride and less slipping. It has an average rating of 7.3 out of 10. Tyre pressure Ducato base | The Motorhome Fun Club. Coachbuilt motorhomes not built on a Citroen/Fiat/Peugeot base have also tended to have C-marked rather than CP-marked tyres (my 2005 Ford-based Hobby for example). It may not display this or other websites correctly. Paste as plain text instead, Fiat Tyre Pressures, Recommended Tire Pressure Setting | Pure Tyre Powered by Invision Community. Lifetime Guarantee on all car, van & SUV tyres. 225/75 R16 (1360kg min) TYRES Below are a few 225/75 R16 tyres that have a rating of at least 119 / 1360 kg each that will enable those with a "Heavy" variant (ie rim PCD 5x130mm) to achieve a rating of 2700 kg on your rear axle. Read all the reviews here. Just to set straight some of the history, however, and to add to the confusion, when 'vans started to become available with the "camping car" package (potentially uprated suspension and CP tyres) I had correspondence with Michelin about the appropriate tyre pressures for two of my 'vans. European Market model. Didn't realise the tyre markings were for North America and not found much about them on the internet. I have also added wireless TPM which I find immensely reassuring since I have been accustomed to that feature on motorbikes for many years. of 3500kg, 4000kg, 4250kg or 4400kg. 3PMSF certified for safe traction, braking and grip on snow (1) Fiat Ducato 2019 Find the correct Tyre Pressure Fiat Ducato 2019 Tyre Pressure We have found 1 tyre size that matches your vehicle. fiat ducato camper tyre pressures 225 75r16 Only 3 manufacturers (Continental, Michelin, Pirelli) currently offer CP-marked tyres. Michelin strictly follows the ETRTOs diktat that CP-marked tyres fitted to a motorhome's single fitment rear-axle be inflated to 5.5bar irrespective of that axles maximum authorised axle-loading or the actual load that the axle carries. When fitting any new tyre size differing from the original equipment, it is the users responsibility to ensure compliance with existing regulations, regarding specifically, the vehicles load and speed capability. fiat ducato camper tyre pressures 225 75r16 fiat ducato camper tyre pressures 225 75r16 Therefore, before changing the type of tyres, always consult either the vehicle or the tyre manufacturer. This was achieved at 1.9 bar and gave a comfortable ride. The plate on the body says they should be 79.5psi all round. 245/70R16. FOR SALE! At 3500kgs I was only a few kilos away from that limit when loaded for a continental trip. MICHELIN CP marked tyres are therefore specially designed to be driven, at an inflation pressure of 5.5 bar (550 kPa) This higher pressure improves, road holding and increases resistance to the challenging driving and usage, conditions encountered by motorhomes, especially with regard to loads. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Clear editor. Display as a link instead, Adjusting tyres pressure when the weather is colder. has a single wheel on each end of the axle) so it wont apply to a motorhome that has a twinned-wheel rear axle (ie. The pascal (Pa) or kilopascal (kPa) as a unit of pressure measurement is widely used throughout the world and has largely replaced the pounds per square inch (psi) unit, except in some countries that still use the imperial measurement system or the US customary system, including the United States. It carries a Rapido data-plate advising that its tyres (215/70 R15CP Michelin Agilis Camping) be inflated to 5.0bar (front) and 5.5bar (rear) when the motorhome is FULLY LOADED, though what this actually means is not defined. 2572212 | VAT Registration No. fiat ducato camper tyre pressures 225 75r16 - manhalnet.com Are motorhomers being conned. In March 2017, the DVSA advised me [the advice is somewhere in a post of mine around that time], " the vehicle should be weighed with a full tank of fuel full tank of water and all that you would normally carry but we would recommend that a tolerance is used to allow for the items you may pick up on route the different foods you may carry etc. Your previous content has been restored. 53 sold. . Fiat Ducato Tyre Pressure: Recommended PSI, KPA & Bar The front 2 were 75psi. The tyre sidewall says that it is only rated at 112 with tyre pressure at 5.5 Bar. However, I was warned to check for the dreaded under-inflation, both visually and via road performance. RA18 Vantra LT. Carrier. We are aware of the variations between weigh bridges but we will not tolerate people that have checked the weight but continued even though the weight was clearly over the maximum permitted weight for that vehicle.". JavaScript is disabled. Note: This advice is only to be used as a guide. FIAT DUCATO PEUGEOT BOXER CITROEN RELAY | Grelly Belgi But the tyre's load-index has tended to exceed a motorhomes highest maximum axle load, as the 109 load-index (2060kg axle load) exceeds the rear axle maximum of 2000kg when 15 wheels with 215/70 R15CP tyres are fitted to a Ducato light chassis. Fiat Ducato wheel, tire sizes, bolt pattern - Size-tire.com Tyre Rotation. Not to worry, thats just a small link-break as we recently changed our website and member portal. Copyright Warners Group Publications Plc. The most recent on-line Fiat Ducato Owner Handbook indicates that - for the Maxi Tempo Libero (camping-car chassis) version - the tyres will normally have a 225/75 R16 CP 116/114Q specification, and advises a cold inflation-pressure of 5.5bar (front) and 5.5bar (rear) for camping tyres with that specification. Caravan, Campervan & Motorhome Tyres. Mine are 225/75R16 CP116R but I dont seem to. Tyre pressures | FIAT Ducato | The FIAT Forum Ive never had difficulty obtaining front-axle pressure-to-weight advice from Michilin for Agilis Camping tyres and, when Ive done so, there was little difference between the Michelin advice and what was on Continentals on-line chart for an equivalent VancoCamper tyre. . AngelLaHash2023 By Digital air pumps (the best way to monitor pressures) are common at many large chain petrol stations and will automatically inflate to the number you have entered on their screen. Thanks for that Derek. Free Postage. My Brstner manual has a table of tyre pressures that are TUV approved (otherwise they couldnt appear in the manual) which give different tyre pressures front and rear except where 16 inch wheels are used. Fiat Ducato Motorhome (1998-present Day) - the Wheel Shop That 475 kPa is that for the front or rear. This advert indicates that this makes the tyre 10PR, https://www.tyres-pneus-online.co.uk/car-tyres/continental/vanco-camper/215-75-r16-116-r-10-pr.html. As for the ride, well, I don't expect it to be that comfortable - it's a van chassis running at constant high weight. In that case tyre pressures are equal on the van if there is no tandem axle. It is always advisable to have the same type of tyres on all wheels and axles. axle stands to avoid tyre contact with cold winter surfaces (concrete, stone ). For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. In the past Michelin (UK) published a hardcopy booklet equivalent to Continentals softcopy technical data file. I would be more concerned as to whether you have chosen a tyre compatible with the maximum permitted axle weights of your vehicle. You cannot paste images directly. Panel on the door says 72 PSI front and 79.5 rear. . Existing users click here to access your account, UCONN,Q707091118,, University of Connecticut, Florida,Q707091118,"#,University of Florida, |MUQ707091118/ Miami University Oxford, Iowa,Q707091118,, University of Iowa, UChicagoQ707091118,,University of Chicago. Display as a link instead, Hi. JavaScript is disabled. highly positioned loads) and long-term periods of disuse. We deliver enhanced functionality for your browsing experience by setting these cookies. However, you cannot guarantee that the design , construction and composition of the tyre is the same, and that the operational properties of the tyre are the same under all conditions as the Continental. The 5.5 bar, 80psi, guide is for camping car tyres only. Tyre Care & Tips . Here are just some of the 225/75 R16 tyres that fit your Fiat Ducato, available at Kwik Fit. Tyres for Fiat Ducato Vehicles | Tyrepower Australia This followed a study which demonstrated, that overloading is generally the main cause of tyre failure, due to the fact that this type of vehicle often carries an excessive or badly distributed load, which, may be higher than that permitted by the load index (LI) of the tyre; usually on tyres fitted to the rear axle. 2020 Fiat Ducato wheel and tire sizes, bolt pattern and tire pressure. je voulais juste avoir de tes nouvelles fiat ducato camper tyre pressures 225 75r16. You are using an out of date browser. Fiat ducato | Stuff for Sale - Gumtree The first thing you need to do is get your van on a weighbridge. . As has been advised here countless times, if you want to know SUITABLE pressures for your motorhomes tyres, youll need to identify the tyres EXACT specification (make, tyre-name, size, load/speed identifiers) and then obtain the motorhomes axle-loadings by weighing each axle when the vehicle is in its normally-loaded condition. (despite any later recommendation of "CP"), and the implication that the implementation of CP tyres has been particularly oriented towards vehicles with driven rear wheels. FIAT DUCATO CAMPER NEW WHEEL AND NEW MICHELIN TYRE 225/75/R16 CB | eBay Johnny's by k's shop - Others might (quite validly) feel differently. According to the manual recommended tyre pressures are Front : (215/70 R15 CP) 5.0 bar. The Fiat plaque states recommended 450 kPa front and 550 kPa back full load. correction de texte je n'aimerais pas tre un mari. (see Note 1 against Single Rear). 2572212 | VAT Registration No. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. It's also interesting to note "Tyres usually fitted to motor-caravans are of a "light commercial ('C' or CP)" type." The 745s Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) is 4250kg. All Rights Reserved. These cookies do not store any personal information. For the Maxi Tempo Libero (camping-car) chassis on which the Burstner is built, the most recent Fiat Ducato Owner Handbook only gives one tyre specification - 225/75 R16CP 116/114 Q - and that applies for a GVW (or PAYLOAD in Fiat-speak!) Maximum is 3.0 Bar. Full Members do not see adverts CLICK HERE for more info. Michelin used to publish a light-commercial vehicle data booklet containing similar information to Continental's, but I dont think its still freely available to the general public. As the pressure-to-axle-weight graph for a Michelin 225/75 R16 CP 116 camping tyre will closely resemble the graph for a Continental 225/75 R16 CP 116 camping tyre, if a motorhome owner has FAW and RAW data (either from the motorhomes VIN-plate(s) or via a weighbridge) usable pressure-to-weight values can be obtained from Continentals Technical Databook thats available on-line (2017-2018 version here). Driving with insufficient tyre pressure The tyre pressure also increases while WARNING Monitoring and maintaining driving the vehicle: this is a normal causes their overheating and can the correct pressure in all four tyres condition and . fiat ducato camper tyre pressures 225 75r16. Derek, I bow to your experience, but I think it is wrong to suggest - as you have done twice - that Continental data should be used to adjust Michelin tyres. 15" Fiat Ducato Motorhome 2006-2022 Full Size Spare Wheel & 215/70 R15 Tyre. Yes Derek, I missed the fact that the tyre was on a new van. Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? USA e Internacional Verenigd Koninkrijk Duitsland Spanje Frankrijk Itali Nederland Belgi Australi Canada Boxer 2.2 Elddis Aspire, uprated from 3700 kg to 3850, required semi air suspension and replaced 215/70 r15 with 225/70 r15 Michelin Agilis CP. The manual is available as a chargeable document. A tyre with a load-index of 112 indicates that it is capable of supporting a load of 1120kg at a defined pressure (in Dickybeaus case 80psi/5.5bar), but it stands to reason that, if the ACTUAL load on that tyre is WELL BELOW 1120kg, choosing to inflate the tyre to 80psi will be unnecessary (and will result in a harsh ride and quite possibly uneven tread wear). Cookies set by third parties may be required to power functionality in conjunction with various service providers for security, analytics, performance or advertising purposes. You might choose to do this, and maybe I am just more cautious, but for all their faults in communicating, I feel that Michelin must have good reasons to state 5.5 bar. You'll find many, many posts about ideal tyre pressures on this site and you may find that you don't get a clear answer to your question. How to choose the right tyres for your car, How to check the air in my tyres and why it's important, Full-size spare, space saver, run-flats or puncture repair kit? We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience. General Tyre Tips. At that time, they were happy to quote "custom" pressures for both front and rear axle loads, if shared, and with confirmation that this was at the actual fully loaded state. kopen fiat ducato peugeot boxer citroen relay spare wheel 215/75/ r16 new tyre genuine van slechts 174.62 genuine fiat ducato peugeot boxer citroen relay 2006-2023 spare wheel nexen215/77/. My front tyres on my MH that I changed last September were Hankook and run at 52 psi with a 1600kg axle weight, removed when they were down to 3mm. 16" MOTORHOME SPARE wheel and balanced tyre to fit Fiat Ducato or Peugeot Boxer - 90.00. For the Maxi Tempo Libero (camping-car) chassis on which the Burstner is built, the most recent Fiat Ducato Owner Handbook only gives one tyre specification - 225/75 R16CP 116/114 Q - and that applies for a GVW (or "PAYLOAD" in Fiat-speak!) Your previous content has been restored. I found out the hard way with a full load and a trailer full of gravel from the quarry. The joke is, in Europe Michelin won't recommend CrossClimate's for campervans, when I corresponded with Michelin over tyres for my van they got their knickers in a twist over it, they would be happy for me to run the same van as a commercial at 4t, but not as a campervan at 3.5t. You are using an out of date browser. Later on there was argument over whether that pressure recommendation applied only to RWD vehicules (though, with hindsight, it has to be asked why that should ever have been the case). The pressures shown will quite likely differ from those required by the European ETRTO/EEC standards. fiat ducato camper tyre pressures 225 75r16 - istikhara.us Trying to relate the USA tyre scene to the European one is like comparing American football with rugby - its a different ball-game. Clear editor. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. 139.95. Topic: Tyre pressures Fiat Ducato Campervan and Motorhome Insurance - Special Discount for UKCampsite.co.uk members Special Discount for UKCampsite.co.uk members on Campervan and Motorhome Insurance. My Ducato 2.8 JTD tyres are 215/75R16C and the axle loadings are around 1680 kg front and 1740 kg rear. There are push fit ones rated to 100psi but noone seems to have them: The internet's #1 online community and oracle for all things FIAT since 2002 - if we don't have the answer, no-one does! Mike - Living the dream Adventure B4 dementia!!! This link is to Continentals 2017.2018 Technical Databook, https://blobs.continental-tires.com/www8/servlet/blob/585550/e0854f2c7866c64da551474b998ef8b3/download-technical-databook-data.pdf. You can post now and register later. Find the correct tyre pressures for an Fiat Ducato. A fine balance you might agree. This should give you suitable pressures until you can get your MH weighed and calculate more exact pressures. GB 638 3492 15. Johnny's() 5123 . Fiat Ducato - Specs of rims, tires, PCD, offset for each year and generation | Wheel-Size.com Wheel- Size.com The world's largest wheel fitment database. The advice from the professional engineer who advised on my weight upgrade was a tyre loading of 112. I can then get the tyre pressures for the readings from Michelin. May 21, 2022 . Company Registered in England no. It is recommended that a tyre professional is consulted for this. Find the range of suitable tyre options for your Fiat Ducato by choosing the correct model in our online tool. Excellent condition with deep tread. By sheer chance, having not found Michelins reply in my email inbox (that I prune regularly and savagely) I came across it lurking in my email Sent' folder. fiat ducato motorhome tyre pressures - Sercano TV Been trying to find out the correct tyre pressure for our Fiat Ducato Knaus Traveller, but cant seem to find the info anywhere. the, The ETRTO also states that where CP tyres are used on the rear axle, (single fitment), they must be inflated to a pressure of 5.5 bar instead. So if your Ducato has 225/75-R16 stamped on the tyre sidewall, it means the tread is 225mm wide and the inner diameter is 16 inches. I briefly tried those pressures, but the ride was harsh and the steering unpleasantly light. Whatever you drive and wherever you are heading, we have the right tyres for you so you can keep safe on those long journeys. In 2014 I asked Michelin exactly what the ETRTO standards manual said about the CP suffix. Sorry, we differ here. has a pair of wheels on each end of the axle) and only RWD motorhomes will have a twinned wheel rear axle. AngelLaHash2023 What are your individual axle weights when fully loaded ready for a trip and what make and size of tyres do you have fitted? Thanks all for the advice. fiat ducato camper tyre pressures 225 75r16marc d'amelio house address. Im still on 15inch wheels but with 225/70 R15 tyres which carry a heavier loading. Top-rated Plus seller. Unlike VanContact Camper its designated a summer tyre and is not M+S, 3MPSF, nor CP marked. Fiat Ducato Tyre Pressures and Wheel Nut Torque Setting 20 years or so ago, when Michelin began to market the XC Camping range of tyres targeting the motorhome market, there was a liaison between Fiat and Michelin, with Fiat offering a "Camping-Car Package (CCP) comprising specialised spring-units/dampers and XC Camping tyres. The contract for oriiginal equipment (OE) tyres for Fiat chassis destined for motorhome conversion has alternated between Continental and Michelin and, to the best of my knowledge, Fiat has never fitted Pirelli CP-marked tyres as OE. Caravan & Motorhome Tyres Online | ATS Euromaster Im mightily confused.com, decided its time to check my pressures on my Fiat Ducato chassis Swift Escape 696. fiat ducato camper tyre pressures 225 75r16 Michelin rigidly follows the ETRTO's 2013 advice that includes the statement, "For these reasons, it is strongly recommended that motor-caravans are only fitted with CP-tyres.". It has an average rating of 7.3 out of 10. Take it to a weighbridge, my local haulier charges 7 for both axles and total weight. Tire Pressure. In 2019 Michelins advice for their Agilis Camping tyres was as given here, https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/michelin-agilis-tyre-pressures.193967/. Michelin used to publish a light-commercial vehicle data booklet containing similar information to Continental's, but I dont think its still freely available to the general public. The stricture does however specify that the rear axle be single fitment (ie. Possibly the most suitable tyre for motorhomes nowadays is Continentals VanContact Camper pattern that is an all season tyre with M+S, 3MPSF and CP markings. Wondering how much air to put in your tyres? Car Tyre Pressure Search | Kwik Fit Continental VancoCamper tyres - National Tyres and Autocare It will be seen that the ETRTO stricture relating to the 5.5bar rear-tyre pressure does not discriminate between FWD or RWD motorhomes. GB 638 3492 15. Fiat Ducato 225/75 R16 Tyres - Tyres4Cars I can use a rolling roadaxle weighing machine at a firm that makes and calibrates weighbridges for the DVSA and others. You can post now and register later. Four Season. FIAT DUCATO PEUGEOT BOXER CITROEN RELAY | Grelly Belgi If your planning on pumping to 80 psi make sure your valves are up to it a lot of tyre centers put in car valves and they burst at these pressures. Ducato 3.5ton tyre pressures | Motorhomer The "CP" marking is merely a designation to enable the tyre to be identified as a motorhome tyre as opposed to a "C" marked van tyre or even a car tyre of the same size. Main Menu. You can head over to ourhomepage, browse through a ton ofresources. CP-type tyres have been designed to cater for the higher loads imposed by motor-caravans, especially when fitted in single formation on the rear driven axle (also see following comments below referring to the service description). Free delivery for many products. with michelin campers 215/75/16 i keep tyre pressure at 80 all round had these tyres since new thats almost ten years still plenty of tread on them but the outrr side walls are starting to perish 1150 single or 1090 dual is dual meaning for twin wheel? 475kPa = 4.75bar, but I cant see that being particularly relevant if (say) Fiat is advising that higher inflation pressures should be used and the motorhome converter is saying the same thing. Find a fiat ducato on Gumtree, the #1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. View and Download Fiat DUCATO owner's handbook manual online. If the load index on your new tyre is lower than your previous tyre, then it stands to reason that the (US DOT) pressure marking will also be lower, since the inflation pressure of a tyre (together with its construction) determines its load rating. The Sovereign version came fully loaded with extras and we found we were constantly on the limit when on holiday and have upgraded the weight capacity on our van to 4000kg. The motorhome base vehicles are actually built by Fiat Professional for Europe's leading . x290 Ducato 2.3 twin EGR version Oil Pressure Sensor Location. You may choose to do this, but aside from insurance issues, there may be construction and design differences, and you cannot guarantee that under hot/cold/wet/dry/bumpy/ high speed/low speed/severe braking/cornering etc conditions that the tyre will act the same. of the normal pressure of 4.75 bar for example. If the vehicle is parked for a long time, do not leave the tyres under inflated, and always make sure that the inflation pressures are correct before next, using the vehicle.