Sale Price 1,083 Kpop Best Seller Ph on Twitter: "[ON HAND] Official Enhypen Light Stick By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. 5 out of 5 stars (1,078) $ 5.77. He ranked 24 on TC Candlers Most Handsome Faces of 2020 and is nominated for TC Candlers Most Handsome Faces of 2021. Once youre done with enhypen photocards online shopping, you may want to pop over to our gift guides to find some presents for those extra-special occasions (think birthdays, weddings, housewarming, anniversaries and all those festivals) that are made with the utmost love and care by real people for your closest friends and family members! Sunghoons favorite color is white. More Gifts & Wrapping from No Brand 98.00 120.00-18%. Original Price 450 Jake, NI-KI, Heeseung. This official Blood, Sweat & Tears broadcast photocard of BTSs Jungkook sold for $269.89 USD. Watch. 7. Discover rare photocards of enhypen 's popular videos | TikTok [ON HAND] Official Enhypen Light Stick Photocards POB Engene Bong 159 http://shope.ee/9enZJdocRU wts lfb ph ls sco en- en heeseung niki sunghoon jay jake jungwoon . ENHYPEN () is the final 7 members of the survival show I-LAND under BE:LIFT Lab, a joint label created by HYBE and CJ E&M Entertainment (previously known as BigHit Entertainment). Training Period: 3 years, 1 month. that gets a photocard, is printed in equal, meaning theoretically there's an equal chance to pull an. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Fansign Winner/Event/Broadcast PCs all have a known limit typically ranging from as many as 1,000 to as few as 30 per member. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. TWICE 1st album Twicetagram Likey Official Photocard KPOP K-POP (#113794792268). Jay is an only child (I-Blank interview). Concept 3: Pack of 10 Photocards. Read our Cookie Policy. enhypen photocard 100 pcs. (also Jake just recovered from covid hopefully the other members will recover soon too), IVE HAD THIS IS MY DRAFTS FOR A WHILE LMAOAOAOAOA, Ive tried to sell these and no one wants them so I hope this video reaches the right audience let me know on insta (link in bio) if you want any of them :)). Note #2: Positions are now removed (except for leader and maknae) until they are stated officially otherwise. ENHYPEN Final Line-Up. Weight: 60 kg (132.3 lbs) Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. He has danced with SHINee for multiple stages. Kpop Ships Height: 181 cm (511) ENHYPEN: Who is who? He ranked 5th in the final episode of I-LAND with 1,137,323 votes. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Cant I even talk? Do you know more facts about them? |, pulling a rare pc! 6 watchers, 1.0 new watchers per day, 6 days for sale on eBay. Specialty: Vocals (Self-Revised Profile). YouTube: ENHYPEN Location: Tokyo, JP, TikTok: enhypen SNS. I am human too! Kprofiles.com. Likes: Clothes, Heeseung, Ni-ki, ENHYPEN, and himself (Self-Revised Profile). Once everything is printed, its time to assemble all the album packaging. Hobbies: Blank staring, playing games, and shopping for clothes (Self-Revised Profile). Sunghoons Ideal Type: He has stated in an interview that his ideal type is Irene from Red Velvet. 405, 450 Nationality: Korean, Jungwon Facts: ETA about Album PCs: sometimes there's a belief that some album PCs are more rare than others because bulk buyers will go through albums and not get a certain member. 1.4K Likes, 38 Comments. But while most fans have considered the price of producing photocards, few know about the process of making them. International Buyers - Please Note: *Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Height: 180 cm (511) Birthday: June 24, 2003 Original Price 1,353 Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. If he were to compare himself to an animal it would be a desert fox (Applicant Profile). MBTI: INTP (His previous results were ISFP, INFJ and INFP) Enhypen - Dimension: Dilemma Photocards - THEKFANDOMSTORE (4) Sunghoon, Jungwon, Sunoo and Ni-ki (10% off). .css-ze5eiw-SpanViews{-webkit-flex-shrink:0;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;padding-right:12px;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}13.5K views|.css-15ooo5t-H4Link{font-family:ProximaNova,Arial,Tahoma,PingFangSC,sans-serif;font-weight:400;font-size:14px;line-height:20px;display:inline;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);margin-left:12px;}.css-15ooo5t-H4Link a{color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}. Sunshines is Sunoos fandom name created by fans. Poll: Who is the best Vocalist/Rapper/Dancer in ENHYPEN? With that in mind, Like Water also has another special edition which is literally worth a lot more than a standard album. Packaged nice and safe, the card arrived right on time! TikTok video from (@markloveswatermelons): "DONT ROB ME #jungwon #enhypen #kpop #rare #fyp". Photocards are one of the biggest wonders of the K-Pop world. 1,083, 1,353 About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . These Are 20 Of The Most Expensive K-Pop Photocards Ever Sold MBTI: ISTJ Blood Type: O oh I see. TikTok video from lina (@kkamppagineun.sungan): "Ive tried to sell these and no one wants them so I hope this video reaches the right audience let me know on insta (link in bio) if you want any of them :)) #enhypen #kpopfyppp #enhypenphotocard #heeseung #jake #jay #sunghoon #sunoo #jungwon #niki". He used to be a competitive ice skater. Motto: To have passion all year round (Self-Revised Profile). For non-album PCs like POBS, Fansign Benefits, and Lucky draws, they are less common. honey jay. Check out our enhypen photocards selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our artist trading cards shops. Once everything is set up, printing photocards is easy as the push of a button. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. His nicknames are Ice Prince, ENHYPENs Handsome Member (Self-Revised Profile). Jakeys is Jakes fandom name created by fans. This photocard of LOONAs Chuu from the So What broadcast sold for $230.00 USD. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Kpop Facts submitted by. Training Period: 9 months. I believe the rarest PC I've seen for sale recently is a Japanese Line event that each member had 1 of 30 cards (For reference, these have sold for OVER $1k USD). 06.2022 (release date subject to change) Medium: CD Distributor: South Korea Availability: IN STOCK Will be at your place: within 2-4 working days of ordering *Your orders count towards the HANTEO AND GAON music charts *Your order/product variant may be canceled due to ea To find out, lets go behind the scenes with Red Velvets Wendy as she personally puts together her solo debut album, Like Water. Training Period: 10 months. A collection like this could pay off years of college tuition. He ranked 5th in the final episode of I-LAND with 1,137,323 votes. Enhypen 2nd Mini Album Border Carnival Official Photocard Up Hype Down TFW (That Feeling When) - ENHYPEN. if you consider this is an official photocard, which i do, it doesn't get rarer and consequently more valuable than that. He is considered the best dancer in the group by both fans and the members. Click HERE to apply! 811 Likes, 41 Comments. so i made my own pcs for fun. This pair of LOONA Heejin photocards from LOONA 1/3s albums sold for $320.00 USD. Groups Debut Dates His nicknames are Sim Jake, Daeng, and Jaeila (Jake + Leila) (Self-Revised Profile). Great seller!!!! N = Intuitive, S = Observant P = Perceiving, J = Judging, Heeseung updated his MBTI result to INTP on April 15, 2022, via vLive. eBay Kleinanzeigen - Kostenlos. Instagram: enhypen Birth Name: Jake Sim ( ) Height: 175 cm (59) Jake plays violin (I-LAND ep. Hobbies: Figure skating and clothes (Self-Revised Profile). If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Target.com at 1-800-591-3869 every day, between 7am-11pm CST. Understanding ENHYPENs Concept: Given-Taken, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMlNLo74mOw, ENHYPEN () 'Future Perfect (Pass the MIC)' Official MV (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMlNLo74mOw), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQQekOZWLk, ENHYPEN () 'Future Perfect (Pass the MIC) [Japanese Ver.]' Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius Asking because each album seems to have a card sought after card, no .. not at all, I just got some. Aespa Girls Kwangya & Real World Photocards (Karina, Giselle, Winter, Ningning) 180-850 shope.ee/5pakB7RFbM wts lfb ph ls sco karina giselle winter ningning selca selfie concept ver pc pola rare pc limited edition. See More. The more rare button sets (and popular members . In as new condition. Ever hardworking, Wendy put together the packaging for her special edition albums by hand to demonstrate how it works. Enhypen niki Dimension Dilemma Lucky Draw photocard, enhypen niki - dimension:Dilemma (scylla ver) offical photocard, Enhypen Niki Dimension:Answer Weverse official pob, Enhypen Niki Dimension:Dilemma official pc, Enhypen Niki Essential Charybdis Dimension: Dilemma Official Photocard EN- PC, Enhypen Dimension: Dilemma Lucky Draw Event Soundwave Niki Photocard Kpop. Likes: Jake, all members, removing socks, curry, and ENHYPEN (Self-Revised Profile). Teddywon, sunoodoll and balloonjay :-) all no defects and sleeved upon arrival, comes in free toploader Chat to Buy. This photocard of LOONAs Kim Lip from the Mix & Match album sold for $249.35 USD. i hope to deal with u again! This photocard of ATEEZs San from the Treasure EP.2: Zero to One album sold for $265.00 USD. Weight: 0% negative feedback. Heeseung is close to the TXT members and even trained with them. Show more Jay fun facts, Jake His nicknames are Ddeonu & Desert Fox (Self-Revised Profile). Comebacks Heeseung is good at English because he prepared for foreign language high school. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. Ni-ki began learning how to dance with genres like Jazz and Ballet. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 9.9K Likes, 139 Comments. Cards always come in great condition. Brand new second release from ENHYPEN, one of the hottest K-pop boy bands around. Show more Ni-ki fun facts, Note #1: Please dont copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. 620+ items sold. His Chinese zodiac is Horse. Discover short videos related to rare photocards of enhypen on TikTok. Weight: According to Ni-ki, he and Jungwon snore the most. Kpop Discographies Dislikes: Waking up [x3] and bugs (Self-Revised Profile). This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws.   India   |   English (UK)   |   (INR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Jake is a junior at Dwight School Seoul. Location: Chelmsford, GB, Description. Habits: Lowering his sleeves, fluttering his eyebrows up and putting his palms facing up while sitting. He won rock-paper-scissors so he got the solo dorm Poll: Which ENHYPEN official music video is your favorite? In the case of Wendys album, Like Water, this is where her posters, postcards, bookmarks, and photobooks were printedand, of course, her gorgeous photocards. This photocard of BTSs Suga from the groups 2014 Seasons Greetings sold for $350.00 USD. Specialty: Hip-hop bounce and dance (Self-Revised Profile). Poll: Who is the best vocalist/rapper/dancer in Boys Planet? Specialty: Impressions of dogs and controlling his voice tone (Self-Revised Profile). Hates: Sesame leaves, carrots, and bugs (Self-Revised Profile). Please check out my other listings too as Im selling more ENHYPEN and TXT! He ranked 2nd in the final episode of I-LAND with 1,182,889 votes. The subreddit for I-LAND's debut group, ENHYPEN (/)! Top-Rated Plus! Will be sent in a sleeve and toploader to avoid damage. #kpop #kpopfyp #fyp #loona #twice #clc #astro #aespa #enhypen #fx #wjsn". He is ambidextrous. Youve come to the right place! Sunoo loves spicy food (Forbes Interview). Some sellers on Etsy also offer personalized, made-to-order items in case youve found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely yours. Turning off the personalised advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalisation technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. UNBOXING ENHYPEN DIMENSION : DILEMMA TARGET EXCLUSIVE ALBUMS - YouTube Random Enhypen Photocards AJWorld 5 out of 5 stars (1,681) $ 2. . Enhypen Photocards, Hobbies & Toys, Memorabilia & Collectibles, K-Wave View cart for details. Jay speaks a little Japanese and learned it by watching anime. TikTok video from maria (@m.enhypen): "IVE HAD THIS IS MY DRAFTS FOR A WHILE LMAOAOAOAOA #engene #btsarmy #photocards #kpop #kpopfyp". For album pcs: Border: Day One- 2 out of 21 per version (3 per member/version) = 9.5% chance of any pc, Border: Carnival- 2 of 15 per version (2 per member, one group pc) = 13% chance of any pc, 1 of 7 lenticular = 14.3% chance, Dimension Dilemma - 1 of 8 pcs per version (1 per member, 1 group) = 12.5% chance of any pc, - 1 of 7 holo pcs per version (1 per member) = 14.3% chance, DD Essential - 1 of 21 (3 per member) = 4.8% chance, 1 of 3 group pc = 33% chance. His Chinese zodiac is Horse. Blood Type: AB Collecting photocards is one of the most fun parts of buying K-Pop albums, but some people take things farther than others. Likes: Leila, clothes, hip-hop, Sunghoon, all of the members (Self-Revised Profile). Kpop Quizzes Fans are willing to trade and sell rare finds for hundreds of dollars knowing they likely cost just pennies to make. ENHYPEN () is the final 7 members from the survival show I-LAND. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 887, 1,268 Heeseung has an older brother. Motto: Live with positive vibes and work hard & play hard (Self-Revised Profile). Einfach. (Beomgyus vLive Dec 2, 2021) 14.58, 16.21 Answer (1 of 2): A short answer: There is no such thing as a "rare" photocard. Press J to jump to the feed. You are the salt of the earthYou are the light of the world Enhypen Niki Dimension Dilemma Weverse Shop Japan Kpop Preorder Photocard, Enhypen Niki Dimension Dilemma Weverse Shop Japan Kpop Preorder Photocard 2. Dislikes: Hats, mint choco, ghosts, and bugs (Self-Revised Profile). Teddywon, sunoodoll and balloonjay :-) all no defects and sleeved upon arrival, comes in free toploader, Tap Buy and choose PayNow as your payment method. He has a black belt in hapkido. Jay is a junior at Hanlim Arts High School and is studying Practical Dance Department. ENHYPEN Members Profile and Facts Wendy revealed she brought two special selfies with her to create the limited edition photocards in her album, but its likely that the members selfies are usually sent over to the printing press digitally by the agency. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections- they may also appear in recommendations and other places. . Sunghoon ranked 6th on the final episode with 1,088,413 votes. Charming Point: Eye smile, face/expression, skin, eye shape (Self-Revised Profile). 0 sold, 1 available. Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs) 0 sold, 1 available. Nationality: Korean, Sunghoon Facts: 33. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Show more Jake fun facts, Sunghoon ENHYPEN Coverography Feb 15, 2021 - o f f i c i a l p h o t o c a r d s. See more ideas about photocard, photo cards, boy bands. ENHYPEN Jungwon WORLD TOUR MANIFESTO Official Photocard Complete Set of 9. Thank you. Item: 304822288688 Height: 183 cm (60) Click Buy to place an order. jake pcs i would get robbed for but it gets more rare | ~part 2~ original sound - . Jungwon has an older sister that is 2 years older than him. Shipping *Shipping is worldwide by FedEx or Japan Post with a Tracking Number and Insurance. Poll: What is your favorite ENHYPEN ship? Youll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. Lee Min Hyuk (Huta) - Boom - Kspace Project Twitter: ENHYPEN / ENHYPEN_members Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Poll: What is your favorite ENHYPEN cover? Understanding ENHYPENs Concept: Given-Taken, Who is your ENHYPEN bias? He was born in Seattle, Washington, U.S but moved to Korea when he was 9 years old. KpopShop21. BORDER : DAY ONE Dusk ver. Logos. Jake has an older brother (born in 2000). Korean Name: Sim Jae Yun () Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Nikitties is Ni-kis fandom name created by fans. He placed 8th in the final episode with 935,771 votes but was the producers choice to debut. With a tracking number & Insurance., Brand: ENHYPEN, Country/Region of Manufacture:: Korea, Republic of, Industry: Music, Original/Reproduction: Original, Character Family: Jungwon, Featured Refinements: K-Pop Memorabilia, Modified Item: No, Type: Photocard Mar 10, 2022 - Scanned PCs, posters, photocards & polaroids of ENHYPEN albums. Hates: Mint Chocolate and bugs (Self-Revised Profile). To finish off, she hand-wrote unique, individual messages on all 300 cards to go inside the albums. His role model is BTS Jungkook (Applicant Profile). if you're referring to in-demand photocards, that would be a different case. | this is the rare one Permission to Dance - BTS. LOVE ME RIGHT G-Group (Boys Planet) Profile, BOYS PLANET (Survival Show) Contestants Profile, TXT The Name Chapter: TEMPTATION Album Info, Understanding ENHYPHENs Concept: Drunk-Dazed. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. Release Date : 2021.04.27 CD + Photobook (The number of pages varies by version) + 16p Lyric book + Photocard (Random 2 out of 15) + Lenticular Card (Random 1 out of 7) + Signature Sticker + Carnival Ticket + Onpack Poster Polaroid (Only 450 copies from the first press edition will be randomly included) Comes with ENHYPEN Double-Sided Extra Photocards Set. Show more Heeseung fun facts, Jay I can't find some clear information about their rare pc, so please tell me :) I am curious to know if I got some of them. He revealed in a V LIVE that his name is spelt Seonwoo while his stage name is spelt Sunoo. He ranked 1st in the final episode with 1,417,620 votes. Description Item Condition: There is no noticeable damage. great seller to deal with!! He played soccer for a while. facebook; twitter; linkedin; pinterest; Enhypen jack photocard enhypen jake photocard template in 2022,ENHYPEN JAKE Official Photo card Border : Carnival Photocard PC,WTB/LF] JAKE ENHYPEN PHOTOCARDS, Hobbies & Toys, Collectibles ,ENHYPEN BORDER : DAY ONE JAKE Official Photo card PC Photocard,4/7Pcs/set Kpop ENHYPEN Photocards DimensionAnswer Lomo . If he were to compare himself to an animal it would be a desert fox (Applicant Profile). Fans are willing to trade and sell rare finds for hundreds of dollars knowing they likely cost just pennies to make. Position: In middle school, he was the class president and a student council member.