249 days ago # Small items are audio products, cameras, computers, gaming products, small appliances and TVs (43" & under). Problem is I ordered recycling and installation but receipt says door reversal. Guest also same problem from the links provided by Admin .. J # Guest guest 95 days ago 196 days ago Find Jobs. Aileen # 394 days ago Guest Our payment details are: Sort code: 40-63-84 Account Number: 86015017 Phone Make payments using the Creation automated payment option over the phone. 87 days ago Guest Same problem as Nick below, bought Norton and now can't download it. Can't checkout with Paypal Paypal in 3 has now x2 payments pending but the website says there's an issue with the payment to try again. Editor, Marcus Herbert. keep getting ERROR 1005 Access Denied. Try again later." Ive been trying for the last three days to make a purchase. 572 days ago Payment not procsessing, Guest We can't process the order. Cell David 710 days ago Guest # # # # The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Looks like I will have to buy from Amazon! Been over a week and still can't purchase on the website. Your contract is always with the trader to whom you gave the money. Guest I honestly have never come across a website with so many issues :-(, Rebooka If you would like to proceed, please choose another one. Thats for EVERY day. # amazing site honestly! Sinead # Guest 462 days ago 484 days ago # # 187 days ago Lisa # 353 days ago 478 days ago # We aren't short of cash but should we take a mortgage payment holiday and save or invest the money? # Guest Are investors underestimating the impact of rate rises? Your support ID is: 1994886957693828471 # Currys 'cash for trash' offer rewards you for being green Nice! Cant process payments off yourplan again. The owner of this website (www.currys.co.uk) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (62240, Guest Unable to check out, Guest # Guest A good tip is to set up a standing order 1200/9 = 134 and put it into savings every month. It wont let me put anything in my basket! May just have to go to the store. # # 127 days ago me 307 days ago # Flex Credit down, Peter Craig 26 days ago 721 days ago Tried to log into my account 20 times and all I get is this 481 days ago 91 days ago Guest PAYPAL Link is broken, Guest curry's your plan site down, Cat 496 days ago 496 days ago First it says it does not recognise details, even though the email I am using is registered to my accounts, tried changing password but not link has come trough (tried 3 times), now it locks me out and wants me to pay a premium phone number to get unlocked. Tried to selected couple of items several times , added to basket however when Im going on checkout then message shows this page is unavailable and basket shows empty. 133 days ago # 869 days ago Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. How can I make a Your Plan payment? | Creation Finance checkout not working. 337 days ago Guest Access denied Checkout issue, Guest ", Guest # Unable to process order. I have the message "We were unable to process - JustAnswer # 181 days ago Cant log into my account, changed the password and still cant get in. # # # 715 days ago Password reset email function isnt working, emails not being sent out, Guest # I get a message saying something is broken, Wayne # 466 days ago 375 days ago Creation website. Cant complete order at checkout. Paul a1 # # Have changed password numerous times over the last 48 hrs now totally fed up. Your support ID is: 2771967053651407639 One reader, Cheryl Barstow, 67, got in touch to say she received a fridge-freezer from the company on 18 March but realised by 1 April that it wasn't working properly. Both Currys Group Limitedand Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. ava lofts If neither of these are possible or if the trader chooses, a refund can be given. # # Cannot sign into account, says I dont have account, I have paid for coffee machine, want to check status. # Always remember anyone can post on the MSE forums, so it can be very different from our opinion. Says cannot process order, Guest # I've emailed twice. INVESTING EXPLAINED: What you need to know about 60/40 - the 'perfect' investment portfolio split of 60% shares Mother-of-two is fined 100 for overstaying 15-minute limit as she queued up for a car wash - an hour after City watchdog launches enforcement probe into London Metal Exchange after embattled bourse's controversial 'The Beast' British-built Rolls-Royce appears on Top Gear in 1998, TikToker reveals Asda to leave your vehicle smelling 'lovely', Skoda gives drivers tips on how to travel with dogs, Dacia's new Jogger estate transforms interior space into a bedroom, See Prince Philip's Land Rover that sold for record amount. # Tried on browser and app, Guest Please retry after sometime" so I waited trired it again and it failed but yet they have tried to take two payments off my. for a few days now the website has been flaky giving me an alert "The requested URL was rejected. 485 days ago Jon, from Greater Manchester, never heard back from Currys and felt that he had to contact them to ensure that the cancellation had been officially logged and that their refund of 429 was on its way. Done this before and its very frustrating! 530 days ago # # Please try again or pay a different way. Registration Number 311518 Creation is the trading name for both Creation Financial Services Limited and Creation Consumer Finance Limited. Bob D # # I cannot checkout? # # Guest 433 days ago # Can't access Curry's website. # can't process order, javascript full of 404 errors, Guest 291 days ago same issue - flex credit just keeps spinning. # will not accept payment, Rhys Gravell Your support ID is: 2771967052155869334 Guest Need to cancel my cloud back-up plan! Will NOT let me check,out item! Checkout is not working - just pops up a message "Something is broken" - this is after all customer details are entered and payment method has been selected (card / PayPal / credit). About #