Josie is engaged2. The group also took a tour of Pompeii, which is about 150 miles southeast of Rome. So, whats going on with Nathan and Esther? Finally they get some chickens to put in the big coop! She was a bridesmaid at her sister Carlin's wedding to Evan Stewart on May 25, 2019. She considered studying nursing after finishing this program. Their engagement is featured on the Bringing Up Bates episode "Due Dates & An Engagement Getaway!". There isn't much variation with these families, is there? For now, fans can enjoy the proposal video and look forward to more updates from Nathan and Esther as they start their lives together. Your email address will not be published. Carlin is engaged3. Here's How The Bringing Up Bates Family Feels About The Cancellation Of Their Hit Reality Show. But it sounds like they may be adding new videos in the future. Late next week, the clan is going to reveal News can exclusively reveal. Bringing Up Bates fans get a peek into the familys life. Despite the show being canceled, fans still get many updates via social media these days. Fans wish the show would return to UPtv, but that doesnt seem likely these days, unfortunately. Some are also hopeful that the family will be picked up by another network. Another possibility is a baby gender reveal by Tori and Bobby but I think it's still a tad early for that. During the weekend of February 11th, John and Alyssa a double birthday party for their daughters, Lexi and Maci. Bates FamilyClark Family (in-laws) On March 9, 2020, Travis asked Katie to begin an official courtship. Or either Josie/Kelton or Carlin/Evan (or both!) The family decorates the house in order to make the Paine's feel special. After just 24 hours, the video has received over 32,000 views from fans. On August 6, 2022, Katie and Travis announced that they are expecting their first child, due March 2023. Ellies reference to Bates sized news makes me think it could be something bigger than just a gender reveal or engagement. Im hoping one of the boys is courting, or that Michael is expecting - that would be wonderful news!! They have nineteen children with four in heaven. The proposal took place in an ocean pier gazebo, which was decorated with candles, a large heart constructed of red roses, and a sign that read, "Will you marry me?". I think it is the gender reveal of Tori and Bobby's baby. Bates They first met on June 27, 2019. When the show debuted in 2008 under the name "17 Kids and Counting," it raked in an impressive 3.29 million viewers (via Variety). MILL SPRING Phillip Jerry Bates, 69, of Mill Spring, passed away Wednesday morning, March 1, 2023 at Hospice of the Carolina Foothills following a brief illness. Travis's best man was his brother Michael. Bates Family They have six grandchildren in heaven. I have that same feeling. Tori's already pregnant, Alyssa and Erin both just had babies. Bates Engagement Announcement - Bates Family Blog With their parents present, Travis also sang the song "Will You Marry Me" that he wrote for Katie and played guitar. A big announcement is always an engagement or new pregnancy. During the weekend of February 11th, John and Alyssa a double birthday party for their daughters, Lexi and Maci. I just have a feeling that she's going to get married before Carlin. Many of the children remain close friends and have taken part in each others' weddings. Trace & Lydia Bates tease a big surprise. This was shortly before a new season was going to premiere. Anonymous at 1:30pm same, poor baby keeps getting called a bump. Thank you so much for leaving a comment. The pair shared an exciting announcement on social media over the weekend, and they wanted to include fans in this moment. The Bates had chickens once before, but instead of having a coop, the chickens were free-rangewhich didn't work out so well. Actually if Evan and Carlin get engaged after a 10 month courtship, this would be pretty consistent with prior courtships the Bates have had. Bates She and her siblings were raised as active participants of Bill Gothard's Institute in Basic Life Principles, and regularly attended the yearly Advanced Training Institute conferences in Big Sandy, Texas. and then do something really exciting-- go white water rafting! That wasn't the end of their time on television. First, the good news: Finley Marie Paine has arrived! For their honeymoon, Katie and Travis went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. A native of Polk County, Jerry was the son of the late Lloyd Francis Bates and Exie Lee Thompson. Bringing Up Batesfans are freaking out over Nathan Bates and Esther Keyes big news. To this day, fans still I know! But I'm guessing that Josie is engaged. Back at the Bates home, the 2 large families hang out, playing basketball & cards together. We can't wait to meet him. Here is some of her birth information shared by Travis and Katie: Thank you so much for leaving a comment. The Bates Family/Instagram. In the thumbnail, I was there! Cant wait! Their daughter Hailey James was born on February 17, 2023, at 10:29 pm. October 5, 2000 (2000-10-05) (age22) Bringing Up Bates ' Carlin Bates Is Pregnant With Baby No. 2 Whitney is expecting4. I guess well just have to wait and see. Between January 23rd and February 17th, a span of less than four weeks, the Bates family has a whopping 10 birthdays to celebrate, including two "double birthdays." The first double birthday was Trace and Jeb on February 1st, and the second is today. Jackson is turning 20, and Addallee is turning 16. Happy birthday to this brother-sister duo! Even with so many people in the family, the Bates always make a point to make birthdays special. The day the chicken coop is being built happens to be Carlin's 14th birthday! Along with her siblings, Katie was homeschooled growing up. The kids do have interests in the opposite sex, and when those interests arise, they pray with Gil and Kelly about the person. On April 7, 2021, Katie and Travis got engaged at The Reach in Key West, Florida. Tori is pregnant and Josie does have a job in a salon. They have six grandchildren in heaven. Otherwise, the rest is fair game! Tori is pregnant. Katie Grace Clark (ne Bates) (born October 5, 2000) is the eleventh child and seventh daughter of Gil Bates and Kelly Bates. After their nice & peaceful train ride, the Bates and Paines all don life jackets and helmets (which the girls aren't too thrilled about!) Her dress was designed by Renee Miller of Renee's Bridal. Katie Grace Clark (ne Bates) (born October 5, 2000) is the eleventh child and seventh daughter of Gil Bates and Kelly Bates. The chicks are growing and doing well, and the Bates are definitely enjoying the eggs--the adult chickens yield 2-3 eggs a day! Jerry was of the Baptist faith and saved and baptized at Big Level Baptist Church. Bringing Up Bates Family Sets Out On New Adventure James Duggar and his friend Elijah started in London and met up with Jana Duggar, Jed Duggar, Katey Duggar, Truett Duggar, and their friend Laura in Rome. Hailey (daughter) It's a sad farewell when the Paines finally have to head back home, but they look forward to the next time they can be together. Welcome to our blog for the Bates family! Along with the short video, Nathan wrote, Be sure to click onto the link in my bio to subscribe to our YouTube channel.. You can find here the latest and trending news. Just my guess. The Bates decide to take everyone on a train ride (Kelly's favorite thing to do!) Thank you to Gil and Kelly Jo Bates for welcoming viewers into your family's home over the past ten seasons.". They sometimes post videos of their children, Q&A sessions, and more. Lawson steps up and offers to take them. Carlin and Josie are engaged, Michael and Whitney are pregnant. I can't wait for the announcement! Thursday, March 2, 2023 Trace It continued, "When we premiered 'Bringing Up Bates,' the series was focused on parents with 19 kids who were teenagers and young children. Spring Break is just around the corner. WebWelcome to our blog for the Bates family! Bates Family They call it the "For Knox" of Chicken Coops. In 2012, TLC aired one season of the show United Bates of America, which focused on Katie's family. Since our last update, she celebrated her first Zade is one month away from turning one years old. It's your lucky day! The Bates family blog: Trace and Lydia's big news I was there too. Her bridesmaids were her sisters Alyssa, Carlin, and Addallee, her sister-in-law Whitney, Travis's sister Kayla, and her friend Caitlin Kaetzer. The Bates family, made up of patriarch Gil and matriarch Kelly (above) and their 19 children, released a statement of their own (via People). On social media this week, Trace and Lydia have been promoting their new YouTube video and teasing a big announcement. Maybe both Carlin and Josie are engaged, maybe Tori is having twins, maybe Lawson scored a recording contract it would be wonderful if Michael is pregnant or adopting a child. The obvious choices are:Toris pregnantJosies engagedCarlins engagedThe truly biggest Bates announcement would be:Michaela is pregnantLawson is courtingTori got a teaching position in a public schoolJosie got a job in a salon. The wedding was officiated by Katie's father Gil Bates, Travis's grandfather Charles Clark, Jr., and Travis's uncle Charles Clark III. They will tie the knot on Thursday, May 12th, in San Diego, California. I really hope that Michaela is finally expecting a baby. Carlin wasn't expecting much of a celebration with everyone being so busy, but they surprise her with cake, balloons, and roses! Fans of "Bringing Up Bates" recently learned that the show would be canceled after 10 seasons (via US Weekly ). Bates Engagement Announcement; Another Big Bates Announcement 'Seas the Day' Recap; Baby Smith's Gender Reveal; Kaci's Birthday; The Bates 'Seas' The romantic gesture was captured by a videographer, and the couple has shared several sneak peeks since they announced their engagement. Residence Alyssa, Tori, Whitney, Erin are all pregnant, due on the same day, all with triplets. In May 2020, she graduated from the Cosmetology program at Crown College. This site/blog is dedicated to providing factual information & regular updates on the Gil and Kelly Bates family and their show. Gender reveals are not considered an announcement. But it could also be that Whitney is having another baby (would explain why they did the vow renewal 6 months before the actual 5 year anniversary, if she's due around that time). Katie Clark I can't stand the phrase baby bump. On the Next Bringing Up Bates - A Big Announcement! The cameras were there to capture the love, laughs and big life moments, as the family continued to grow. Watch for a special announcement this Thursday during @SmallTownBigMayor at 9:30 PM ET on UPtv! Bates family Katie is said to be full of spunk and laughter. Other(s) Since our last update, he celebrated his first Christmas, New Years, and Valentine' John and Alyssa are due to welcome their fifth child next month. and get ready to go water rafting! Katie was regularly featured on both shows. Trace Bates You can find the video at the bottom of this article. Do happy for the little boy. Gil's friend sets him up with several adult chickens and about 20 chicks! Powered by, Josie and Kelton's Utah Engagement Photos, 'A Heavenly Honeymoon & A Courtship Countdown' Recap. Bates on Good Morning America (Video Clip)! Josie and Kelton are both done with school and working. Bates Family Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. I tend to go for Carlin and Evan are engaged but I do hope its Michaela & Brandon are expecting. we will find out soon . It was the most magical weekend and we are so happy to share it with you! In addition to writing about and watching TV, she enjoys spending time with her family and cats, baking, reading, and doing DIY projects. Bates I'm guessing either Michael is pregnant or Josie or Carlin is engaged. The Paine family of 12 is coming to stay with the Bates, making the total number of people in the house 33! She was a bridesmaid at her sister Josie's wedding to Kelton Balka on October 5, 2018.